The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Half time n they hv scored the 1st goal n from none other than their £100 million new signing from Ajax ..Antony !! ...hope they will go on to win..Martinez n Varane r a beast of a defender stifling G Jesus

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-09-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Macguire Lai liao… fingers crossed…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

3-1 !!

Rashford regains his superb form....

Eriksen is MOTM yet again...but I think Varane/Martinez put in good show to snuffed out Jesus.

4 straight victories....baldy head means business. mai siao siao.

P.S. Antony was clearly looking for another goal but was subbed out to accommodate CR7. CR7 should just retire.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

CR7 keep KBKP when the passes don’t reach him…
Cannot like this lah…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 05-09-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Half time n they hv scored the 1st goal n from none other than their €100 million new signing from Ajax ..Antony !! ...hope they will go on to win..Martinez n Varane r a beast of a defender stifling G Jesus
and WIN they did !! ..by 3-1...but truth be told the gunners played better with their attackers kept laying seige at the United goal area trying very hard to put in goals for a long period of time...that they just couldn't score was due to their no luck...think it shd hv been 3-2 because VAR disallowed their 1st goal...they claim it was a soft foul by odegaard on eriksen but it was a very well scored goal by Martinelli...Eriksen was MOTM as he created chances for all the 3 goals scored by Antony n Rashford (2Gs)...

but there were many other heroes too like MCtom who fought aggressively in midfield n defence, DDG who saved so many shots at goal n also the butcher of Amsterdam, Martinez n Varane who defended so tenaciously n last but not least, Malacia who fought tenaciously too to keep G Jesus n the other Arsenal strikers relatively tame...wow, 1st time seeing Varane challenge the Arsenal strikers so aggressively...Fred also need special mention too as a sub as he quickly picked up a missed ball n whack a long-distance kick to CR7 who was waiting to score in front of the Arsenal goal but failed to score ...but kudos to Mcdisaster who got a yellow card sacrificing himself tripping down a Arsenal striker trying to prevent him from attacking the 1st few minutes he stepped on the pitch as a sub

All in all, think MU shd hv won by just 1 goal, looking at all the goals scored plus the disallowed goal ...so score shd hv been 3-2 in favour of the Red Devils which most of us guessed correctly..although I still feel it shd be a draw as both sides played very well n aggressively

Last edited by Rickey; 05-09-2022 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
3-1 !!

Rashford regains his superb form....

Eriksen is MOTM yet again...but I think Varane/Martinez put in good show to snuffed out Jesus.

4 straight victories....baldy head means business. mai siao siao.

P.S. Antony was clearly looking for another goal but was subbed out to accommodate CR7. CR7 should just retire.
Totally agree with u lacurona

Old 05-09-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
CR7 keep KBKP when the passes don’t reach him…
Cannot like this lah…
Yalor, don't know why nowadays he can't score n always miss a lot of chances to put the ball into the opposition net ...think he is getting old already, bolak liao.. can't run fast n trick defenders to score goals

Old 05-09-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Started well for the first 10 mins... then the disallowed Martinelli 'goal' knocked the stuffing out of them for the next 45-50 mins. Yes, it was technically a foul on Eriksen but it was soft. Took some individual brilliance from Bruno to get them in front via Antony's goal. And then again with Eriksen kicking off a nice move for Rashford's first and assisting for Rashford's second.

Seems like we have gone back to playing counter-attack in big games. Very good one touch passes to play out of defence, reminiscent of the Fergie days. Great result and nice to see the smile back on Rashford's face, but plenty of room for improvement. Hope they kick on from here and this is not another false dawn.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 05-09-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Arsenal first test of the season…

Same thing my mind tell me it going to be a draw

But my heart tell me Manchester United are good for a 2-1 win… first defeat of the season for arsenal
Wa, bro Tai...dinno wat u say is so correct ...except u missed by 1 more goal for MU..it ended 3-1 instead

Old 05-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, this guy is a big jinx. ETH knows that too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Macguire Lai liao… fingers crossed…
the moment maguire came on, it got nervy as arsenal tried to take advantage of his lack of speed and mobility, maguire doesn't fit into ETH system and is a liability. when lindelof reach full fitness, he will be ahead of maguire in the pecking order

Quote:
3-1 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Started well for the first 10 mins...
man u got lucky with the VAR call on eriksen foul, but instead of relying on VAR, they gotta be more alert and regroup faster when they lose possession, dalot was high up and caught out of position

jesus was a constant thorn in the side, kept varane/martinez on their toes, imagine what a bigger targetman (read: haaland) can do to the defence. credit to arsenal, their passing and off-the-ball running are good, they kept attacking and their high line gifted space at the back for man u to exploit. man u will run out of ideas when faced with an opponent that sits deep/park bus, ETH may want to bring in a strong and fast targetman (who can start regularly) in the next window as martial got injury prone and can't be a regular starter

slight concerns with martinez (groin) and rashford (hamstring), ETH may rest them for UEL and field them in PL matches. UEL are played on thurs with at least two days of rest until the next PL match, i think ETH may rotate heavily to preserve his strongest XI for PL matches

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 06-09-2022 at 07:03 PM. Reason: error
Old 05-09-2022, 11:49 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yalor, don't know why nowadays he can't score n always miss a lot of chances to put the ball into the opposition net ...think he is getting old already, bolak liao.. can't run fast n trick defenders to score goals
Time out liao lah....
I think it is clear cut ETH put him on is a form of courtesy.
The baldy head don't want anyone bigger than him and the club.
CR7 play vanishing game before season starts and this anger baldy head.
Can see from his recent flurry in grabbing new players and playing them.

His message is clear...."you all dun f*rking mess around with me....I can dun put you on and I still have a complete team to play."

I still feel sore about him coming on so early for Antony...I was expecting more damage from him. It is clear as daylight Arsenal is wary n scared of Antony. That speed, trickery...can pass and also shoot....
Once lao kok kok CR7 came on....that threat is gone....

Old 06-09-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
the moment maguire came on, it got nervy as arsenal tried to take advantage of his lack of speed and mobility, maguire doesn't fit into ETH system and is a liability. when lindelof reach full fitness, he will be ahead of maguire in the pecking order

man u got lucky with the VAR call on eriksen foul, but instead of relying on VAR, they gotta be more alert and regroup faster when they lose possession, dalot was high up and caught out of position
Spot on analysis again!

I think high time Maguire should go....he had been a big liability.....

Dalot tried his best but can see he struggle on the right side and Arsenal keeps taking advantage of that.
There is always big acres of space on the right in which Martinelli was left to fully exploit.
At certain point, even Antony back track to help with defending.

Man U was pretty lucky with the 2 Rashford goals as it looks more like Arsenal self destructing at the back.

Old 06-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

I knew he was brilliant when playing for Spurs....then that cardiac arrest.
Inter released him and he made his way back signing with Brentford.
Subsequently, Man U snap him up for free.
Seriously, I don't hold high hopes on Eriksen
I always think he serves as a backup for Bruno.....
But I was wrong.

Eriksen was voted Player of the match for the Southampton and Arsenal games.

Even Rio Ferdinand admits he was wrong.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...turn-Dane.html

Old 06-09-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:

I knew he was brilliant when playing for Spurs....then that cardiac arrest.
Inter released him and he made his way back signing with Brentford.
Subsequently, Man U snap him up for free.
Seriously, I don't hold high hopes on Eriksen
I always think he serves as a backup for Bruno.....
But I was wrong.

Eriksen was voted Player of the match for the Southampton and Arsenal games.

Even Rio Ferdinand admits he was wrong.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...turn-Dane.html
T.Q for the pic lacoruna..I really LOVE n ADORE this player they brought in previously a good player from Spurs n Inter Milan ...ETH's best signing I would say n was free some more ...when he made the decision to cum to this club, I was damn super happy ...despite naysayers saying he is too old n how to fit him in the team tgt with crybaby B. Fernandez...his footballing skills will rub on to the other team members to play better football...knew he would surely help the team score goals much better than the cry baby can..with him on the field the team will surely score at least 1 goal if not more (guys take note of this when predicting results, don't put the score as 0-0 hor)

Last edited by Rickey; 06-09-2022 at 01:13 PM.
Old 06-09-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Apologise for the big pic....but I was compelled to put in a picture of him.

When he wanted a return to EPL, choices were limited as many clubs were concerned about his heart condition.

"Serie A rules forbid Eriksen from playing in Italy due to the defibrillator implanted in his chest, and he was released by Inter Milan. The Dane trained at the facilities of his former youth club, Odense Boldklub, as he waited for a job offer.

On Jan. 31, Eriksen signed a six-month deal with EPL side Brentford, and in his short spell with the club, Eriksen has transformed the London-based side. He has played the full 90 minutes in all seven of his league starts — five of which were Brentford wins."

Magical.....massive contribution at Brentford helping them to escape relegation and also prompted ETH to snap him up when he turns free agent.

How on earth a midfield trident of Eriksen-Bruno-McTom works is kind of beyond me.

I read somewhere Eriksen covers more ground than his counterparts in the Southampton game....these players ought to be ashamed....they ran lesser mileage than a player with a gadget in his chest.

Will be watching Eriksen closely....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1