The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 2
alexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralexsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seetoy View Post
I would say quite similar. Maybe 10% discount, she didnt do much make up when i went over
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Close to pics. She is pretty.
Thanks both for confirming! will find time to go down soon
Old 02-09-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Wake up bro and all other delusional bros.
U think all these ML or whores will appreciate you.
Please they are all whores they are not even fit to be classify as your mistress.

I also have mistress and ML as my fuck buddy
These ML are not even fit to be classify as my mistress basically they are just my sperm dump or whores
My mistress will not let any other men touch their neh neh or jerk off other guys dicks for $ 120.
I also lovey dovey or kc kc with these ML or whores and their sweet talk like 我只跟你做爱 不跟别人做。
Yea as if I believe them....haha
For bros who are still delusional
Wake up bro.
I know some bros had already waken up and they had PM me to thank me for waking up to their senses.
As for my detractors whoever u are.
Lets just agree to diasagree
Just bringing yourself to a lower level. Just don’t have the EQ do you?
Why not just ask yourself why there are so many people up against you?
Why are you so sore with all the WKs OKTs and Roberts? They took away what you did not receive? So what does that make you? A white knight? More like a Disney character like most bros here mention.
Old 02-09-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloist123 View Post
May I know Kiki is near which mrt line? Thanks
I visited her months ago bro. Don't even recall when it is hahaha.

Best to drop her a message to ask as she may have changed her location since I last saw her.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone booked xueer recently? Any newer MRs? I see her nuru service is back on menu.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Why are you so sore with all the WKs OKTs and R
oberts? They took away what you did not receive? So what does that make you? A white knight? More like a Disney character like most bros here mention.
Whatever we or you write no use one, his skin thick to the max. Just don't quote his post so as not to give him more airtime. When I read that sentence ' Some bro pm to thank him for waking them up', I nearly fell off my chair lmao. Really a joker and make a fool of himself
Old 02-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrom View Post
Whatever we or you write no use one, his skin thick to the max. Just don't quote his post so as not to give him more airtime. When I read that sentence ' Some bro pm to thank him for waking them up', I nearly fell off my chair lmao. Really a joker and make a fool of himself
Haha not to forget sharing his claim without much details via PM is considered a good advice that I didn't know how to appreciate. Didn't want to call him out initially but the way he behave and insult is really too much
Old 02-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 0
Bitterjuice798 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBitterjuice798 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Why are you so sore with all the WKs OKTs and Roberts? They took away what you did not receive? So what does that make you? A white knight? More like a Disney character like most bros here mention.
Mickey, I have been silent for years but really cannot tahan your shit. The way you talked about the ladies says a lot about your upbringing. Totally a piece of floating shit.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Haha not to forget sharing his claim without much details via PM is considered a good advice that I didn't know how to appreciate. Didn't want to call him out initially but the way he behave and insult is really too much

Yah and you are just a cheapskate niao ji lan.
Want to up Soma and other ML ask how much to pay, worth it or not ask this ask that etc etc
Eh bro want to come out to play dont be so cheapskate can or not.
U like that even chabor look down on u one leh.
Dont be so xia xuay leh.

Initially I also dont want to say so much.
But ur PM to me and those ji ji wai wai what u want me to say.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Anyone got Lin Lin and Jing Jing wechat IDs? Willing to trade each with my D-E cup pretty MLs

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/
Old 02-09-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
FR for Xiao Bao Ting

Kanninaaaaa. today I went this ML. Super super super Tok gong! Very long time no feel so powerful liao.

Mid 20s. Wear glasses like -5 age. Got a feel of my Chinese teacher ! She look like my secondary teacher sia. Face look very pretty and decent. Straight and white teeth. Long hair. Especially when she wore glasses.she look super young! Lol. And she like Chinese calligraphy. Super got wen shu and pure like if u want look for Chinese teacher. Voice also very gentle. this one is no horse run.

When she wore a long dress to welcome U, very good attitude, she will ask u to make payment first $120 or $150 for cbj. I don’t like to give $ first. But nvm lah. Since come already then try. But she only received payment and do. Bo bian is her style!

After u make payment u will be headed to the toilet, bathe already she will help you clean from front to bottom and bottom to back. Clean clean already then go to bedroom.

Once reach bedroom. Wah very expensive bed. Good one. The mattress not lousy type: is firm and tall. I believe is very expensive kind. Lie down can 5 min sleep kind.

Massage is super different from other ML. Once u lie down u face up. Will start massage from front to back. The most power is the sensual! The tongue skills can fight with other top tier ML. Super slow and steady. Make u fly to the moon and bring back to reality.

I never try cbj I not sure but surely is damn good!!!

Service good attitude good just that location cui. Hahaha for Mrt and bus CMI driving still can park inside.

But she will find new location very soon.

All the best commando comrades!
Aiya..you beat me in posting the review for this new blood, just 1 week old. The detailed MR is a very accurate representation, especially the chinese teacher vibes. Only complains ii have is the bright red ah mah style safety pants she wore (not sure if she wore that during your session) and less than full hour service (all in 40mins), probably dont like my type, nonetheless still a good session. Those driving please give her a heads up before arriving and make sure she is available to open the gate when you arrive as the street in front is a narrow 2 way street so try not to block the way waiting for the gate and create unnecessary attention.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Beancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeancurdzz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Zora

She is really pretty and nice to talk to. Body is also very nice. Room is clean. Booked a slot in the morning. She gave the instructions on WeChat including the secret code. Went to her apartment and she asked me to shower. Place is clean. After showering, I lay on the bed with a towel that’s laid on it. Have very good conversation. She has occasional brushes on my dick as she massages me. Turned around and massage more before doing HJ. She rolled up her short to expose her smooth white boobs after releasing them from her bra. Have a good time playing with her nipples while she wanked me. She seems rather sensitive, not sure if it is real.

Visited her second time, but experience wasn’t as good. Massage is soft and she seems a little upset/emo/tired. But I guess everyone has their good and bad days. Overall it is 50/50 for me. Appearance wise she is top notch. HJ and GFE depends on her mood that day
Old 02-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Yah and you are just a cheapskate niao ji lan.
Want to up Soma and other ML ask how much to pay, worth it or not ask this ask that etc etc
Eh bro want to come out to play dont be so cheapskate can or not.
U like that even chabor look down on u one leh.
Dont be so xia xuay leh.

Initially I also dont want to say so much.
But ur PM to me and those ji ji wai wai what u want me to say.
Ya lor. I xia xuay and ungrateful. You are the best and every ML look up on you .
Old 02-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Ya lor. I xia xuay and ungrateful. You are the best and every ML look up on you .
I aint the best. I just pay what is due and be thankful for fellow bros on their good sharing.
Unlike u ask this ask that.
Come on bro want to come out and play dont be so neow.
Just pay what is due to them dont ask questions like is it worth it, can I negotiate for lower etc etc.

U like that I also dont know what to say.
Anyway like what one of the ML said about you
比我老妈还啰嗦。墨迹墨迹 的。
Old 02-09-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Anyone got Lin Lin and Jing Jing wechat IDs? Willing to trade each with my D-E cup pretty MLs

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/linlin-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-15.com/jingjing-massage/
If I not wrong the above 2 MLs are using a not main number checking systems.
If I am not wrong there are 2 or 3 number checking systems.
They are using the not main systems hence if your number is not in the non main systems or bad review in the non main systems they will not accept you.

Move on bro if they dont want to accept u their loss not you.
Though I will sometimes visit them if I am in the mood for tua neh bu.
Hehe
Old 02-09-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

those tried zora and zoya how does both match up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1