The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
yosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sister in law

look great nice body
Old 11-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 4
yosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

look great nice body
Old 12-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice modelling photos, more please, cheers!
Old 23-09-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apology Bros,
Been very very busy lately with work stuff, climbing up the corporate ladder.
Here the continuation of the event flow...

After some deliberate planning and to make my SIL as comfortable into modeling for me, I purposely selected some covered up dresses on my next shipment in hope that I can slowly influence her to dress more revealing for me.

While my bro is away I manage to get hold of her and pass her $100.
"Hey Jie this is the $ made from last batch of sales, here is your portion"
To my surprise this time, she is willing to accept the $ without much hesitation.

No more club dress liao, this time is more toward office wear, I said
Taking the batch of new clothes', she proceed to change out.

**I will not bother our bros here with those other normal office wear design which I took of her, before I start testing out the water to try my luck**
**Let me know if our bros wish to view those other office dresses"**

After a few shots, we came to this dress in particular

"Jie, since this is a cheong sam, can you help to unbutton to at least entice the customers in my blogshop to make this dress look more sexy

Surprisingly she agreed to my request.

Can you help to raise your leg higher, to have more sexier pose?" I requested again.
"Cannot lah this dress too tight, to raise my leg" my Jie replied.
"It ok, Jie. Let's try out next outfit". Knowing in my mind the next outfit she will not be able to reject my request again.

For this outfit, I tried to push my request again to my Jie.

"Jie, help me to unzip slightly to make this blouse more appealing to the crowd" I requested again.
And she agreed as she start unzipping the blouse slightly

Old 23-09-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9892 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share bro, support!
Old 23-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Dancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDancan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried to have her to raise her leg to strike more poses which she comply this time round.
Soon she follow all the instruction which I gave which I tried to push my luck further.

"Jie, I think I gotten the wrong color for this blouse as I don't think this color is appealing" I sadly said.
"Yar loh, who ask you to buy this blouse, should have choose black instead mah which is a more popular color".
"Yar lor Jia Lat, make a mistake, maybe should put some hint of black color which you suggested to make it more appealing." I countered back.

"Jie I noticed you are wearing a black bra, can you help to unzip the blouse more to reveal and add some black color to this blouse" I tried to maintain my request professionally.
"How you know I am wearing a black bra you pervert."
"Just now saw your bra strap ma when you unbutton the cheong sam" I replied.
"Help leh," I pleaded
"It's just bra only, some fashion model show bikini and sometime even purposely zaogeng" I further implied, hoping that this remind her of her nipslip incident.
"Alright lah, will help you once for this" she finally agreed as she slowly unzip further.

Old 23-09-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancan View Post
Apology Bros,
Been very very busy lately with work stuff, climbing up the corporate ladder.
Here the continuation of the event flow...

After some deliberate planning and to make my SIL as comfortable into modeling for me, I purposely selected some covered up dresses on my next shipment in hope that I can slowly influence her to dress more revealing for me.

While my bro is away I manage to get hold of her and pass her $100.
"Hey Jie this is the $ made from last batch of sales, here is your portion"
To my surprise this time, she is willing to accept the $ without much hesitation.

No more club dress liao, this time is more toward office wear, I said
Taking the batch of new clothes', she proceed to change out.

**I will not bother our bros here with those other normal office wear design which I took of her, before I start testing out the water to try my luck**
**Let me know if our bros wish to view those other office dresses"**

After a few shots, we came to this dress in particular

"Jie, since this is a cheong sam, can you help to unbutton to at least entice the customers in my blogshop to make this dress look more sexy

Surprisingly she agreed to my request.

Can you help to raise your leg higher, to have more sexier pose?" I requested again.
"Cannot lah this dress too tight, to raise my leg" my Jie replied.
"It ok, Jie. Let's try out next outfit". Knowing in my mind the next outfit she will not be able to reject my request again.

For this outfit, I tried to push my request again to my Jie.

"Jie, help me to unzip slightly to make this blouse more appealing to the crowd" I requested again.
And she agreed as she start unzipping the blouse slightly

**Miss out one photo attachment**

Old 23-09-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Your SIL really helpful, should reward her more
Old 23-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of my SIL like to ask me to see if her new clothes looks good on her. Although she don't go to the extend of modeling as shared by bro Dancan.

There was once she wore a dress and couldn't zip up from the back and asked me to come and help her. Seeing her bare back with her bra strap turns me on. She will often buy a few clothes and when I'm around, she will get me to come to her room and try the clothes on. In the beginning, I will go out of the room when she change to another clothes but after a few years, she got comfortable and one day she just suddenly took off her dress infront of me. I was shock and she still teased me say I never see before her sister in bra meh. She was still wearing shorts with her bra on.
Old 24-09-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Reminds me of my SIL like to ask me to see if her new clothes looks good on her. Although she don't go to the extend of modeling as shared by bro Dancan.

There was once she wore a dress and couldn't zip up from the back and asked me to come and help her. Seeing her bare back with her bra strap turns me on. She will often buy a few clothes and when I'm around, she will get me to come to her room and try the clothes on. In the beginning, I will go out of the room when she change to another clothes but after a few years, she got comfortable and one day she just suddenly took off her dress infront of me. I was shock and she still teased me say I never see before her sister in bra meh. She was still wearing shorts with her bra on.
Just tell her u prefer to unzip her n see her nake
Old 24-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 6
biaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiaggo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Won't be surprised if she agrees
Old 24-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I better not be the one to ask her that. Later she tell her sister and I'm dead. Rather she strip willingly for me then she won't anyhow go say its me who is chikopeh.
Old 24-09-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to the next installment
Old 25-09-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future

Great pic and waiting for more of your adventure ahead
Old 25-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait for more!
Advert Space Available