The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for galaxy nam cha as recomend by okt
Book her for 1 shot
Start with standard sop shower,
She can ride well end up i prefer she bj
Her bj i can say nice end up cim
Rtf before last week of august again
Old 21-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 15
cablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercablefl is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Daigo69;21571640]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post

GL, if you read the reviews. mostly also negative fr.
True in that sense u can see the girls live. Wont Kenna bait and switch for sure.
But if u read indepth fr, most also only give CBJ and very short duration. And faster cap on to finish up.
The standard is not like precovid anymore.

Dome 2 is a training ground, once u learnt your school fees from there.
Navigating dome 1 and avoiding the landmines would be so much easier.

First of, learn how to spot fake fr.

Rule #1
Those with 10/10 or 11/10 ratings can just avoid unless they miraculously provide live pic /live vid.
Avoid wasting time reading those fr

Rule #2
suspicious new stables.
Some stables, I totally just ignore no matter who does the fr.
Eg
Sisterhood
+66fhl
Their pricing is like vpremium $250/2
I dare not try. Waste time waste money waste the energy.

Rule #3
Low post rate. So long in the sbf like more than 5 years but post lower than 20?
One year Cheong here 3 time and contribute 3 fr?

Double check the post by the contributor. If only contribute to one stable and everything is 10/10
RTF 100% GFE 101%
Use anus think also know its BS.

Rule #4
Those who usually starts with the bullshit, like I don't usually write fr blah blah blah..then after that fr until the girl got dragon and tiger.
Why bother to start now? Must be clones ba.

We can beat all these fr but at least we can lower it now.
Genuine cheongster who cheong , just write a simple fr.
Location. Pics comparable etc.
Sometimes service and boobs hard soft big small varies abit la.
Don't expect the girl to french u if u don't wanna rinse or has bad hygiene. Even GL also can reject Frenching.

If you encounter the FL is very different from advertise.
Just walk away. Don't be afraid of offending the stable unless u wanna support them again.
Report to okt and see what's the follow up action.
Last but not least, always contribute legit FL.
Fake or bait and switch. Just name the FL and the stable.
Last time need to proof OKT not police. Now need to proof member not fake account or review. Lol

I don't disagree with you most of the point. But like my account, I don't really post or GR. So really deepening on the account. But you are correctly that if the account is 5 year only 20 point, I won't bother it.

Thanks for your time bro to share your view and help other here.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 5
LiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to allLiuGuanZhang is a name known to all

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=prada

Prada from Babyface

Looks very slutty with that huge boobies. She has very petite figure and powder white skin.

Her lips was so soft and worked like wonders. In kissing and in giving a head. Felt how her soft lips slid over my hard wet cock. Very good in licking shaft of my cock where I almost unloaded my cum. Pulled her to climb on me and have me sexy moans the moment my cock inserted hee Pussy! Solid! Super warm and wet. Missionary put an end to this pleasure. Her face her body, all about her. He made me cum. Superb!
Old 21-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
Thank you, your review has been very helpful.

Although you were disappointed with the mismatch between her in real life and her posting, but it was very nice of you to spare a thought for her and stay instead of straight away reject.

Hope this review don't get removed.
That's exactly otk wanted. U just make otk more confident with using fake photos.
Old 21-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigo69
Fake or bait and switch. Just name the FL and the stable.
No point. This morning posted honest review of misleading advertising and named the FL and stable. Within 5 hours the post was deleted. *shrug*
Old 21-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
Bring your own bro, that's what I do. If you are paying ~$200 for a bonk, what is another couple of bucks for the condoms you like (real feel - right size) ?
I always bring my trusty Okamoto. The Crowns/Sensation/Orchids are my recommendations for price-performance ratio. I stock up when Watsons or Guardian have promo (around 9 bucks for 12, which is not expensive at all).
Old 21-08-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iamdavidlim555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Nice list! Upped your points for your sharing!
Just restarted foray into Dome 1 after more than a decade of GL/ PRC and Viet FLs.
Recently tried TS Miranda and Violet (2x) and before that Blossom.
Also tried Love affairs’ voluptuous Bobo just b4 she left.
Now One Siam (previously TS) stocks dont seem so good; am targeting Seduction Pink (magazine model) next.
Thanks bro. I’m a bit reluctant to try new stables due to land mines unless I think the FRs were legit.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdavidlim555 View Post
Thanks bro. I’m a bit reluctant to try new stables due to land mines unless I think the FRs were legit.
Let me commando and share if time permits this week.
Anyway just realized she’s from Silk Stockings instead (getting a bit confused cos telegram 144BKK promoted her first on their telegram; then Silk Stockings just included her photo on their telegram).
Already 1 FR on her just posted.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-08-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII View Post
No point. This morning posted honest review of misleading advertising and named the FL and stable. Within 5 hours the post was deleted. *shrug*
I quoted your post. Your quoted post is still there and not deleted. So it is not totally no point.

Quote:
Quote:
Decided to try another stable yesterday (Joy from Love Affair https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=895117) other than the ones I have whitelisted, but unfortunately I have stepped on a land mine this time. I am not badmouthing anyone, just honestly sharing a poor experience.

Booking with the OKT was smooth, no registration needed. Central location, and great for those who take public transport. Room was spacious and bed was large. Towel was big and clean. These were the positive aspects.

The biggest negative aspect was extremely misleading advertising. The image posted looked nothing like the actual person. I checked with the OKT after arrival and he assured me it was Joy. I took his word that it was indeed her and that it wasn't a bait and switch but rather photos that were taken years ago and heavily photoshopped with a ton of make-up.

I am very sure the age was NOT 24, and the weight was not 49kg. I have no better words to describe her figure other than a small whale. She is definitely at least 10kg heavier than the advertised weight, and her age is easier another 10 years older. She volunteered information that she is a mother of X children (and the number is not 1, so go figure).

To the bro who wrote until there is dragon and tiger (https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=2156...ostcount=73487), I am not sure what to think. Sure, Joy had no attitude, but the entire experience was mechanical. It is not even commercial feel.

I consider myself a gentleman and I think working ladies have a difficult life as well that's why they are in this line, so I didn't walk away and reject her. I still paid, treated the session as just for stress release and nothing else, and left after an hour despite booking 90 minutes. My first experience with LA definitely left a sour taste in the mouth and I don't think I will try them a second time.

I expect to be zapped or this fairly negative review to be removed, but I am just saying things as they are.
Thank you, your review has been very helpful.

Although you were disappointed with the mismatch between her in real life and her posting, but it was very nice of you to spare a thought for her and stay instead of straight away reject.

Hope this review don't get removed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
That's exactly otk wanted. U just make otk more confident with using fake photos.
Yes, you have a point.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 21-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
I think most guys here are quite gentlemen and I had previous experiences that were also less than ideal. Of course 10 - 20% difference is fine cause I believe that the attitude is also something to consider when engaging in services.

However an issue I have is that the providers always exaggerate the services that are offered by the ladies. I have seen some providers actually really put a tick on services provided and an X on those not provided, so far only seen one provider from Malaysia do this. I think I should have the ability to choose the lady based on services provided or if she suits my taste.

These days I tend to avoid photos that are taken from studios (very standard shots, they all look the same from lady to lady) or those taken using beauty apps. This is a red flag for me, unless I already factor in the app enhancements and think its ok to proceed.

These days, I rather go for a lady that have live pics, look decent. Don't have to be super chio cause these days its so easy to fake pictures. As some mentioned in before, check the FRs, photos before diving in. To be honest I would rather stick to one lady who knows my preferences, but in Dome 1 I think it's not possible as their tours are usually very short.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Bubble from Club Friday:
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=895346
https://t.me/clubfriday555/1067?single

Smooth booking, and convenient hotel near-ish the MRT. No registration, but an interesting process to get a lift key
BYOT …. Bring Your Own Towel… as the towels provided are tiny and new, so they don’t dry at all.

Bubble (Min) is a super friendly girl from BKK with huge - semi natural (more about this later) knockers.
It's her first time in Singapore and a bit insecure about her level of English, which I felt was quite ok.
The pic above is the most accurate, but discount a bit for skin tone and blemishes. She's also a bit meatier than her profile pics, so if SYT is your thing, Bubble is not for you.

Bubble's service is where she shines and she goes to great lengths to please you, she folded my clothes, showered with me and chatting all the time. In the bed she frenched like there was no tomorrow and takes her time. After a while I told her to blow me and she immediately went to work. Great suction and good audio as well as an amazing view of her dangling massive knockers, which I think were naturally large to begin with as there is quite a bit of sag and then further enhanced with silicon.

Cap on and I pumped her missionary for a while, whilst she played with her clit. I told her to switch to doggy and she took me balls deep no issue , and I could feel her pussy muscles contract whilst she fucked me back.

Overall good value for money due to special Sunday promo.
Stay safe Bros and happy bonking

Last edited by Jezza66; 21-08-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I always bring my trusty Okamoto. The Crowns/Sensation/Orchids are my recommendations for price-performance ratio. I stock up when Watsons or Guardian have promo (around 9 bucks for 12, which is not expensive at all).
Durex Real Feel for me, which are thinner than most and I need the 56mm diameter otherwise my lil-bro gets chocked
Old 21-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
FR J

Although, she wasnt the prettiest and had the best body, had a handful of natural Cs, tight and meat in the right places.
Bro, your style of FR like OKT's advertisements

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Your effort is not wasted bro

Hopefully also provides encouragement for other Bros to follow.

Sadly and unfortunately this stable seems to be continuing with this bad practice

Quote:
Thanks for the clever cut and paste Bro

Quote:
I quoted your post. Your quoted post is still there and not deleted. So it is not totally no point.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 16
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TIA from ClubFriday!

OKT - Fast response and confirmation. Location in JB area.

Looks: 9/10 She looked exactly the same as the 3rd photo in the advertised pictures. She say she was 30 but she looks more like 25ish.
Body: 9.5/10 Thai tanned and perfectly toned body. That C cupper is natural and supple to touch yet not sagging. More than a handful.
BBBJ: 8/10 Lick me from top to bottom and that BBBJ was long and shiok. Continue to blow me hard after putting on the condom!
FJ: 10/10 Intense frenching. Fingered her till she was super wet and dripping. Immediately push me down and cap me and blow me and take initiative to ride on me. Changed to missionary while grabbing her tits and could feel she was intensively wet. Pull off my condom and cum on her face. Took a 15 min break while chatting about Thai politics (funny yea?) and had my 2nd shot. This time before i cum i pull my condom out and do a tit fuck until all cum was all over her face and neck. Satisfied! She told me she cum 4 times which I not even aware.
GFE: 9/10 100%. She helped to undress you from top to bottom, even put your shoe neatly beside the chair. Shower you cleanly. I doubt even a girlfriend do that,,,,
RTF: Definitely!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1