The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-08-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
baku00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Barbie from onesiam, previously knowas thai smile

OKT : Great response and arrangement
Looks : 7/10 pretty thai girl
Body : 8/10 boobs abit small but still nice to grab, one thing i like was she kept her bra and panties on so u can strip her
BBBJ : 10/10 first shot came from this lolz
FJ : 10/10 normal but the foreplay is wowwww, very willing to please, very very wet, painting her is a pleasure no smell!
GFE : can French like long lost lover, her tongue is damn shiok lips so soft
RTF :yes yes already ask okt to inform me b4 she goes back.... Damn it i miss her liao writing this
Her GFE is outta this world, very willling to please, tbh i like boobs and her looks not really my style but for the GFE I'll find her again!

Overall one of the best in recent times, post covid has been alot of miss maybe all hang up sell but this gal is a keeper!
Price and location is good non driver also good walkin few mins from mrt.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 4
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Quick and delayed fr for Cherry of Galaxyxscorts

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t...galaxy+xscorts

I may not say too much as there were already many fr before me, but will just touch on my highlights as i think my experience may be a little different from many hehehe....

Location is perfect, G area, easy to access.. When door opened, only showed her head and few inches of her shoulder, and when i hopped in, she was in a translucent see-thru nightie

Face met my expectation, which is always a little discounted from app taken pics posted... many bros here need to understand the fact that pics are given by girls and girls mostly if not all do use beauty-touched cam app to make themselves look pretty.. as for Cherry she looks similar, no complain about this, her effort to make up is a plus.

Petite lady with a B cup but this doesnt bothers me at all, to me, gfe and service is more important than anything else, of cos having a good look and body is a bonus..

Straight to Highlight... shower was rather standard, the perk is asking me to stand on the toilet bowl for a sensual bbbj, all happened so naturally feeling like fling experience hehehe....

right on bed was some chats then catbath started from ear area, forehead, face, lips, neck and moving to my ear just to whisper "i want to fuck you". For a moment i thought she is going to kill me literally LOL. Another highlight was asking me to paint her, politely though... lol.. and certainly she did enjoy.. it might be the bfe spell i cast, didn't notice any bros mentioning about her asking me to "fuck me.. no stop.."....

Happy Bonking !

RTF: What do u think?

OKT service: 10/10....super responsive, super patient! Excellent service!
Old 11-08-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

Kitty from Milk tea
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893071

*FR FOR FL

AREA 地区 : SG

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 pic is accurate, very tall lady. Mentioned she plays volleyball, maybe 1.68m? Won't reject type.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概): 21
Body 身材: Slim
Boobs 胸部: Natural C, small nips and very enticing. Bit of sagging but still very nice for tuning.
Kissing 接吻: 8/10, lots of suction.
Catbath 全身漫游: 6/10
BBBJ 无套口交: 9/10, suction gao gao, I only book 1 shot and had to stop her before I game over within the first 5mins.
Painting 舔鲍鱼: 0/10, not a painter, nvr attempt
FJ 爱爱: 8/10, very accommodating and never black face when i stopped for a pit stop half way. Restart again with the same good attitude. Moans at the end made me go even faster and consider this a good session.
GFE 女朋友感: 7/10, smelt nice and seeks to please.
Massage 按摩: 0/10

Overall Experience 整体 : 7/10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Place is discreet and have parking. When she open the door, i was like Wow, so tall. Smiled sweetly with braces. After a shower in the dark alone (bath room no lights, and i prefer showering alone), lay on bed together as she showed me pics on phone. Mentioned to her that she looks better while smiling, but she mentioned she got braces. She still looks good for sure. After action end, i had to rush off. She still smiled as she sent me to door. An overall good sessions.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xssmlxl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for GTR from Lust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893878&highlight=gtr

Looks: 8.5/10 very pretty
Body: 9/10 she’s slim tall kind.
BBBJ: 8/10 decently good bbbj
FJ: 9/10 she pushed me down onto my back and rode me hard. God, I love watching her moaning. Second shot, I was spooning her until she tells me she wants it from behind. Not in the ass, just doggie style.

Rtf: would rtf
Old 11-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for 109 (Fantasia Babes):

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892887

OKT: Responsive and polite. No issues throughout booking process.
Location: Roadside parking available. A bit of a walking distance from MRT station. No check-in/registration needed at her place.
Looks: Another legit SYT. Looks quite close to pics. Very good.
Body: Tall with meat at the right places. Has a lovely and fleshy bum also to boot. Boobs are enhanced but are well done and nice/soft enough to the touch.
BBBJ: Damn is she a pro. One of the best I've experienced in recent memory. Giving her very high marks for this.
FJ: Nice tightness and naturally wet. Quite game for any positions. Loves to DFK too.
GFE: Excellent! Pays full attention to you from the start and doesn't look at her phone. Speaks quite decent English so did not have to use Google translate, which is a big plus for me.
RTF: Absolutely! I find 109 just as good, if not better than her counterpart. Glad to have tried them both.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-08-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Bubble fr LF,

When I saw Bubble in real person, I understand why so far she only got 1 FR....

Many bros want to keep her for themselves....

As much as I want to, the gal is here to make money, n she needs more biz....

to really love her u gotta set her free, and if she returns in kind. I'll know she's mine....

But tell where do I start? Cos it's breaking my heart, dun wanna let she go...

And maybe our hearts will find a way, only heaven knows....

Bubble got the perfect bod for me. I love petite, tight bod syt.... we vibe well... nothing else matter....

knn... dunno why sbf recently only error when upload photos... zzzzz
try again tomorrow

I ask operator to post the pics on their telegram...
Old 11-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
luciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happened to bang into one stable putting false photo advertising just to bluff you come down all the way to their hunting ground. Reach already tell you she busy wanna change another girl try its really wasting those really want to look for the dream girl to fxxk and end up kanna scam and disappointed by the stable and even scold you and ask you to fuck off... I believe some of you kanna before but lazy to write in here...
Old 11-08-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
dagegeda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...light=chrysler

Chrysler - Lust

Looks: 9/10 very charming with the smiley face

Body: 9/10 curvy, very nice to squeeze squeeze

Boobs: 9/10 big boob lovers! You’ll enjoy playing with her!

BBBJ: 10/10. Best suction and licking! Knows when to go smooth and hardcore! Solid!

FJ: 9/10 good eye contact while she is on top! She made this super sexy face whenever she is cumming plus the lip biting fucking sexy! Turned her to doggy coz can’t hold up anymore, unloaded on her boob.

GFE: 9/10 I found that peace feeling with her. No stress. Just fun!

RTF: she is my needed holiday!
Old 11-08-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 2
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most people rarely post. Recently, many old account with many Pts starts to post frs. Who post a lot in this forum over time? Haha, interesting pattern after new account is easily spotted for f fr.
Old 11-08-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wonderman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893703&highlight=ammy

Ammy Seduction

Wow this woman is insanely stunning! Really happy with how she looks exactly the same in person plus that round eyes and kissable lips.

She’s a beast in bed. Really was speechless and breathe less that night. She moaned very sexy! Asking for more ..asking for harder pounding..who will say no to a sexy lady like her..? Ofc I gave it to her.. made her moan even harder.. made her pussy even wetter till
I hear that splashing sound! Power! Gave her.. gave her that creamy white cum! COB
Old 11-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Neymar10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=893731
YUI

Very slim and petite, not a single fats on her. Wearing a french maid uniform like what's previous fr say. Accurate! Bro who like small petite size lady go for her. Can easily carry and bonk.

Look:8/10
Body: 9/10 i am a petite lover
Bbbj: wet sloppy
Cim: available
Fj she seen enjoy alot even squeezing her tummy can see her ribcage
Gfe:8/10
Old 11-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
yzyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nook from mansion

Looks: 9/10 wont reject. Not fair but tanned kind
Body: 10/10 boobs huge. Curvy with mean at the right place
BBBJ: 10/10 simply word cannot describe how good it is.
FJ: 9/10 many sounds effect and she very happy that I managed to made her cum and give compliment with my size.

RTF: this weekend I am going back again. the only bad thing about this is the price is on the high side. But judging from the stock now, I rather paid for quality than quantity.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Jin from Babyface
11/08/2022

OKT: 9/10 fast response
Went to JB area, When I open the door what I saw is a slender and busty blonde who is damn hot
Look: 9.5/10 not much different from photos except she has some blemishes (pimples), looks very good
Body 9/10: model like, slender with zero fat, long leg, fair skin. (-1 due to man made boobs, though not that hard)
BBBj: 9/10, pass the minimum grade for the first shot but the between stuff comes after that, she kneel down and blow me for a good 5mins..
FJ: 1st shot, comprises of cowgal and missionary
2nd shot, bj beside the bed and doggy which is damn shiok.. but I can’t get my dick harden as I’m a old man already.. so she help with HJ

She is 25yo, boobs is C and is honest to me so trustable.

Overall: 9.5/10
Good stuff , worth a shot.
She is going back home on 18/August so for those yet to try still got chance.

I seldom give FR, henceforth my points is Low even my join date is a decade ago.. use it to see FR on legal brothel like FL150/80 only.. still unmissable those days of our Malaysia FLs gracing our island… miki1, AB, SingTel, BMW, etc..
Old 11-08-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
MTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Coco (Thaismile)

OKT : 10/10 one of the best
Looks : 9/10 pretty looking
Body : 9/10 good body proportion and natural look. the dress she wore is da bomb.
BBBJ : 10/10 almost lost it
FJ : 10/10 ALL THE WAY SO GOOD
GFE : 8/10 Tried to talk but language barrier. End up google translate. Nice hugs and kisses.
RTF : Yes
Old 11-08-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
suoicareV is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Bobo LoveAffair

Location : Accessible for those without transport. Few minutes from MRT
Though she really deserves a better stay considering her looks and standards

Looks : 10/10 for me because she fits exactly how i imagined her. Little to no blemish, hot lips and exotic clubber kinda girl

Body : 10/10 Like prev FR. Beautiful beach bod. I felt like the boobs was not enhanced but rather beautifully shape. Like perfectly well fit with her body. She is a hit for those who like sexy bikini babes.

BBBJ : Didnt try.

Kisses : Like JAV. Attack you in and out. With her sexy lips i literally made out with her for damn long hahaha sibei KC-ed

Painting : Beautifully shaved and she loved it. Made her cum just from it

FJ: She will ask you to keep fucking her hard. I cannot take it liao straight away shoot

GFE: 10/10. She really exudes an exotic model kind of feel but will hug and cuddle with you. Not a time watcher. Never on the phone.

RTF : Definitely. YMMV, she definitely has a high standard of hygiene. Can see from how well she takes care of her body.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1