The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 16
luciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluciferlks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Para from LoveFortress
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892810

OKT: Super nice bro and respond very fast

Location area very famous

Room: standard room size with fresh big towel not those small piece.

Looks: 8/10 ( mid 20s look even better without make up on depends on yourself but I like her naked look face)

Dress: Red sexy laces gown ( although its common but not all will wear )

Chat: English from A to E ( when talking quite blur as she on brace )

Body: 8/10 ( Slim with slight tummy fats cause love to drink beer not too tann skin )

Boobs: 7/10 ( Cup B natural and cute size sensitive nipple )

Butt: 8/10 ( meat ass when doggy nice to grab and spank )

Shower: Normal SOP

Kiss: 10/10 ( French language no problem as she really into it )

Pussy: trim short meat fresh no fish smell can lick and taste.

BBBj: 10/10 ( fresh fire and ice feeling new learner can try her)

CIM: Confirm for sure cause she swallow my loads i swear but I not sure she do it with everyone or not or maybe chemistry feeling with her

Fj: 9/10 ( any post station u choose but she love the best is side sleeper)

GFE: as for me I can feel her Gfe to me cause she keep hugging me like her bf

RTF: I will cause amuse by her swallow, GFE, hot and cold( not very pro as just learn ) and her meat ass plus Dmg not pain with this service its really worthy!

Ps: She love to drink beer maybe can get her some to increase her service for you!
Old 04-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Wawa FF
Was quite sceptical of her FRs since most of them were posted by accounts created in 2020 and 2022, but took a leap of faith as she checks a lot of my boxes. I usually look for AR, painting, fingering, and can massage well.

Look: She looks a bit chubbier than her photo, which showed her face to be quite slim. Nonetheless, she is pleasant looking.

Body: Big bone, but by no means fat. In fact her tummy is quite flat.

Boobs: Natural firm B cups with dark nips.

Ass: Big fleshy bubble butt.

Pussy: Shaved but a little stubble growing, gets wet easily.

She showered me in the tiny hotel bathroom, no much action there except she held me from behind and rabba my chest and dick area with soap. On the bed, she gave a bbbj and a long awesome AR, alternating between quick flicks and deep tongue. Then she asked me ready for FJ? Hell no, I went down on her for a long paint job. coupled with fingerings. She was very wet and moaning very loudly, clearly enjoying herself so I decided I need to get some action too. Rotate my body over so that she gets access to my dick for some HJ at the same time painting her pussy. After awhile I straddled her in a 69 position and she gave me a BJ while I was eating her, and I shifted my body so that her tongue gets access to my asshole and gave me an AR again. I can feel her pussy contracting and a slight gush of liquid from her pussy when fingerings her, and I could taste the slight saltiness from what I guess was her cum. After feasting on her pussy for a long time, I finally capped on and she straddled me in cowgirl position. After the long and intense foreplay, I didnt last long and came in the single cowgirl position.
After a quick wash up, I laid on the bed and she was on her phone. I let her play on her phone for a while, and then asked for massage which her obliged readily. Her massage was almost professional standard and lasted. about 15 minutes, after which she asked me am I ready for round 2. I told her I needed to rest a while more, and she went back to her phone while laying at an angle to my body with her legs on top of my stomach area, which gave me pretty good access to her pussy. So while she was playing on her phone, I was playing with her pussy with my fingers. After a while, her pussy gets really wet and I initiated round 2 by diving into her pussy with my mouth. Round 2 was pretty much the same, I got I to 69 position with me on top, but this time I finished in missionary position.

She told me she just moved into the hotel in the Central area, and wil be staying there for 3 days before going back to Thailand. All in all, it was a worth well session for the price.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Vipthai
Smile
https://samsforum.com/showthrea...2#post21512922

Okt-10/10 thanks bro for fast reply n arrangement!

Face - 8/10 standard PS. Pretty
Body - 8/10 not too slim n not fat as well
Boobs - 8/10 soft n good. Can squeeze can suck can fondle.
Bbbj - 9/10 1 of the best i had. Can DT
Fj - 7/10 good overall.

Hotel - 7/10. Nice place but is good morning towel. Haha

At 160/2 shot is really a good deal
Will RTF if vit M recover !

Thanks bro.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 2
Ahederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhederp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah don't remember timing leh, haha. yah, most of them zao already, i took break from chionging for some time...

my preference: slutty petite xmm syt! CIM/DT/DFK/sloppy!
Old 04-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was told i took too long to release first shot which is more than 45 minutes and was asked if it is caused by pccing too much. Ended up with 2nd shot being a hj because she was tired. Anyone think 45 minutes to 1hour for 1 shot is too long?
Old 04-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Any bros tried Nina from Empire?
Just want to confirm if she really provide AR.

Can pm if you want.
TIA bros!
Old 04-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
20thcentury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dada from Love Affair

Very last minute and OKT quickly responded and gave me a slot. Central location.

Dada is SYT in my eyes at least.
Looks: Slim. Very natural body. B cup I think. Stay away fans of big boobs.
GFE: Very smiley and bubbly and ranks very highly in GFE. No commercial feels with her at all.
BJ: decent.
FJ: was great. Accommodating. She told me her likes and dislikes, which contributed to the GFE and its up to you on how you manage her.

Leaving soon. Go support her.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
elthanhawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Prada?
Old 04-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferlks View Post
FR for Para from LoveFortress

Body: 8/10 ( Slim with slight tummy fats cause love to drink beer not too tann skin )

Boobs: 7/10 ( Cup B natural and cute size sensitive nipple )

Butt: 8/10 ( meat ass when doggy nice to grab and spank )

Shower: Normal SOP

Kiss: 10/10 ( French language no problem as she really into it )

Pussy: trim short meat fresh no fish smell can lick and taste.

BBBj: 10/10 ( fresh fire and ice feeling new learner can try her)

CIM: Confirm for sure cause she swallow my loads i swear but I not sure she do it with everyone or not or maybe chemistry feeling with her

Fj: 9/10 ( any post station u choose but she love the best is side sleeper)

GFE: as for me I can feel her Gfe to me cause she keep hugging me like her bf

RTF: I will cause amuse by her swallow, GFE, hot and cold( not very pro as just learn ) and her meat ass plus Dmg not pain with this service its really worthy!

Ps: She love to drink beer maybe can get her some to increase her service for you!

Up u
Nice thick neh ji photo...power
Old 04-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892468

FR for Bee from bro poison lust

Poison lust bro instructions were clear and simple. Machiam talking to your army buddy, steady and Pom pipi bro.

Location easy parking and easy to locate.

Bee is young and eager to serve. Licking lollipop will look at you seductively in the eyes.

Her tits are soft and all natural.

Her 2 shots made me all jelly and soft.

Her nubileness and young attitude makes me Want to RTF.

Last edited by Socialsocial88; 04-08-2022 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Miki from the Pimp.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=891210

Location - very central. Good for both foot soldier or driving
Look: just need to discount a bit from her photo due to filter. She’s still pretty though.
Body: man made B-C cup, no visible mark or scar. And her body is smoking hot.
BJ: slow and sensual, can go as long as you want. A lot of saliva as well.
FJ: easy to get 2 rounds done. She’s young, so she has energy to ride you very well. The oysters is fresh and tight.

She will return in 5 days, so catch her if you can!
Old 04-08-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soda - Babyface

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=892977&highlight=soda

Location: private apartment so no check in required, it’s also near mrt. Very convenient.

Looks: 9/10 very chio very fair. Look like photo really.

Body: 10/10 she looks very sexy, even manage to got her to cosplay in a student’s uniform for me. She can literally fulfil any fantasy you have. Instant switch to extra horny mode.

Painting: 9/10 she lifted up her skirt and spread her legs wide for me. Really sibei steam.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 she is a go getter and super hard working, she definitely does know her stuff, great technique and hand coordination. Still will use her tie to play with my cock

FJ: 9.5/10 she unbutton her blouse abit to tease and review abit of her boobs. It really felt like I was fucking my school junior. Plus her moans and all, definitely made the experience very sensual.

Gfe: really this top tier PSE level.

Rtf: confirm plus chop must.

Really recommend her to all my bros out there.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
markerexpress is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Kelly - Hookers

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=kelly

Looks: 9/10 same in pics. Pretty and demure looking

Body: 9/10 petite sexy curves

Boobs: 9/10 D cup bros! Dive into it! So good! So big!

BBBJ:9/10 amazed me with how she sucked my balls and cock. Just hands down to her.

FJ: 9/10 very considerate in doing positions i like. Very wild and horny! Power fucking bros! The more I penetrate her the more I get harder and the more she gets wetter! Doggy, brought all my horniness in my body! Fucked her really hard! Super!

GFE: not shy and confident. Caressed me every now and then.

RTF: wait for me Kelly! I’ll be back for you
Old 04-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

4 Aug seduction grape 🍇

Looks 7/10 syt dark Thai tan 23 years old
Body 7/10 slim with curves and nice ass
Boobs 7/10 b cup small
Ar 9/10 a short French kiss and sucking rimjob
Bbbj 100000/10 omg fml this is the best blowjob I had in my life
Cim 1000/10 one of the best cim I had in my life, top two, top cim was a threesome rimjob cim

When grape started sucking me, I was completely impressed, there were so many pattern, slight deep throat using her throat and sucking my dick like sucking your thump pressure and using her long soft tongue to attack the bottom of my dick to the tip of my dick repeatedly changing pattern, grape would not stop sucking and the only time stopped was to give me a rimjob and ask me what do I like and how I like to be sucked, she figured out and first cim was completely no hands sucking for 20 mins and when I was cumming, she would suck with a great force on the tip of my dick sucking all my come slowly and than suddenly gagging seep throat while I was cumming, I was making so much sound and she loved pleasuring and serving me, we rest for 10 mins and round two of sucking, after 10 mins no hands and sucking the tip with great suction, I told her to use her hands and she bobs and sucked and licked me to completion until I cim the second time and while I was cumming, she used her hands and grape my dick up and down while sucking and gagging me until there was no more cumming and I was completely impressed by her skills and style of sucking cock, I just had neck deep throat dinky and grape is in her own tier of blowjob artist. Whoever that thought her how to suck a dick like this must open a blowjob bar and suck the souls out of my balls into her stomach. Best blowjob I had this year without a double, cim bbbj lovers, you can count on me that this is the best blowjob you will have. She was sucking me off and my pee hole with so much suction that she is the new blowjob queen. Mona has been dethrone by grape.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lipsofangell is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mazda from Lust

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=mazda

What a pretty face she has. She has this very sexy curvy body.

I see her and my libido just shoot up high to the sky. She started kisssing me and caressing the back of my neck! Damn man! This is so fucking crazy feeling! Never thought my penis can be this hard! Carried her to the bed and there she caressed me my whole body more including my inner thighs and penis. Her bj! Also power! She sucked me really good! What an unforgettable view seeing her sucking me and looking at me at the same time. Fucked her in missionary and doggy and spoon. Just so good as I play with her boobies while I fuck her. In no time.: I’m terminated.. legs jell bro! But fucking worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1