The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JOICE 💞💞 SUPER SLIM PRE-MILF WELL-VERSED IN ASS-RIMMING ENDEAVOURS

J O I C E

Super Sexy, Slim & Sensual Pre-Milf, perfectly built for gymnastics stunts

Name: Joice
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 33B-24-32 (Natural)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 43kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Trimmed
Language: Thai, English, Lil Chinese

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM DT AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 20-04-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JOICE 💞💞 SUPER SLIM PRE-MILF WELL-VERSED IN ASS-RIMMING ENDEAVOURS

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

FOXYTHAI
JOICE

Had to wait an extra 15 mins as i was told by Joice that the customer she was serving before me didn't want to get out of the bed and wanted to stay the whole night. Which bro was this, not only wasted my time but also actually dumb to do that. she also had to plead him to leave...

OKT clear as usual with the instructions. no problem on this department.

Joice was actually better looking irl, craving for a milf the whole week and i was served in a golden platter.

She's very petite and small, slim no fat at all. Small breasts but big nipples, they were a delight to suck on and she had a cute bubble butt with a decent amount of fat to grab onto.

She has very small bush which was definitely my favorite feature as most FL's are fully shaved downstairs. Loved it when it grazes my face. Her pussy lips were also very fun to play with, you could just flick it for days.

she was unbelievably tight downstairs, i swear i could've finished 10 times inside her. Fingered her nonstop making her squealed every time.

Frenching was more than amazing, she sticks her tounge out like a snake for me to latch on. We explored each other's mouth the entire time.

She had good suction power on her BBBJ, slow and steady the whole way. Knows her way around the pipe.

Communication wasn't a problem, she had okayish english skills. We cuddled and talk after my first shot, chemistry was definitely there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang123 View Post
Joice from FoxyThai
https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=joice

Looks:
Same as picture.
Body Bak Scale 1.
Trimmed pussy.

Service:
Fuck and fucked her in missionary, doggy, cow girl and reverse cow girl and finished in missionary.

Then gave me a looonnnggg massage,
2 in 1 bonk/massage is shiok sia, value.

Bobbed her head down for BBBJ, she was good, then HJ me.
Then I ask her cowgirl,
Finished off in missionary.

Summary:
Highly recommended if you like Go Go dancer type with good service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjutsuu View Post
Joice from FoxyThai

Came across a Telegram video of her which led to me booking a slot with this lady without hesitation. Location is discreet, easily accessible for drivers (if there's parking), a bit of a trek for foot soldiers. OKT is responsive, went through the normal checks and verification, and up I went.

Joice is 33 y.o., thai tanned, has a cute milfy look, and decent English to converse without the need for a translator. Her body is like those of a xmm, slim and petite. The video can even see the 11 ab line. She also rocks a pair of natural Bs with rounded nips that is perfect for suckling. There are some moles here and there that (imo) adds to the uniqueness of her body. Pussy is shaved and gets moderately wet easily. Allows painting and fingering. Hole is tight as expected of a petite girl. BJ is slow and sensual with no teeth at all. Went missionary all the way. The condom provided so slippery, when i took out, it got stuck inside her tight hole. Almost accident

Couldnt get up for 2nd shot so we chitchat and found out she works as a masseuse in BKK. Asked for a short massage and damn is she good. Truly professional grade massage, cracked a few gas bubbles in my bones. Would RTF just for the massage, but sadly I have hit my budget for the month. Overall, an underrated lady who I think will have more customers in the days to cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by springhood View Post
FR for Joice ( FoxyThai )

She look same as the photo. Location easy to find. She is very friendly & with natural boobs ( not for big boobs lover ) A clean shave & easily get wet . Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position��. She slim , easy to carry But she have a nice firm ASS for doggy ��. she can give a good massage as she work as massage back home . Communicate in simple English not a problem with her. Please take care of her.

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 05:30 AM.
Old 20-04-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 JOICE 💞💞 SUPER SLIM PRE-MILF WELL-VERSED IN ASS-RIMMING ENDEAVOURS

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 06:07 AM.
Old 20-04-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 21-04-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-04-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Links Below ✧

Old 21-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-04-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old Yesterday, 07:20 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1