The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

drunk ?
Old 23-09-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
drunk ?
She looks drunk hahaha
Old 23-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

This few days morning, i kept seeing this lady in the bus on the same timing. No zaogeng or what but she was wearing white shirt top with black pants. Listening to her wireless headphone. Her shirt i think is quite thin if not i wont be able to see her colourful bra for these few days. Either baby blue or baby pink colour and looke like she is a C cup cause the bra is quite low and loose. Too bad is i cant manage to see any zaogeng.
Old 23-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
drunk ?
that's a lovely pair of knockers
Old 23-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Managed to see a doctor nipslip the other day when she bend forward.

Her looks is 6/10. Slightly nerdy looking with specs and a short haircut. Petite in frame with A cups.

As her top was loose with a loose white bra, could see her nipple in full glory when she bent down. She have a rather big and round erected nipple on her small tit.

Left the appointment with a hard on.
Old 23-09-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
cheekyfoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post

Her looks is 6/10. Slightly nerdy looking with specs and a short haircut. Petite in frame with A cups.

As her top was loose with a loose white bra, could see her nipple in full glory when she bent down. She have a rather big and round erected nipple on her small tit.

Did she notice your hardon?
Old 23-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So instead of she examining u, it ended up u examined her boobs n nipples instead ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did u check if she had charge u for showing off ?
Old 24-09-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
sexcited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was dining at GM yesterday.
Noticed this gal sitting at another table wearing a singlet with huge arm holes.
Soon the chance came for me to beo her goodies.
She stood up and walked towards the counter.
Crap! she was braless!! Saw her nipples poking through the thin fabric.
When she reached over to pay the counter staff, her arm movement caused the opening of the side to open I could see her tiny pointy nipple.
Spicy food and spicy local gal to beo.
Shiok
Old 24-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
WrestlerRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Did u check if she had charge u for showing off ?
Should be included in the bill. But additional charge if want to roam
Old 24-09-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So instead of she examining u, it ended up u examined her boobs n nipples instead ...haha

Hahaha.

Does the doctor pay him for examine her?
Old 24-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro hellodere, care to pm me clinic's details?
Old 25-09-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5065 / Power: 16
JPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeJPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Was eating with OC at a market in Bedok..
A lady was with her husband.. she was wearing a black dress with full length zip in front. He walked away and she slightly spread her legs and I saw a trimmed bush and a nice slit..
She probably noticed that I saw and she pulled up her mask.

Not sure if it's intentional towards me or not.. if yes and they are here.. thank you for the show.. drop me a pm pls
Old 25-09-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhantom View Post
Was eating with OC at a market in Bedok..
A lady was with her husband.. she was wearing a black dress with full length zip in front. He walked away and she slightly spread her legs and I saw a trimmed bush and a nice slit..
She probably noticed that I saw and she pulled up her mask.

Not sure if it's intentional towards me or not.. if yes and they are here.. thank you for the show.. drop me a pm pls
wow bro, this goes to show there r many notti wives around...so cheeky ...going out for food with her husband without wearing her panties ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 25-09-2022 at 07:29 PM.
Old 25-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

i think the accessible place is those with common changing room where it's curtain drawn de ... of cos, as long as you stay in the room and do not use equipment, it's really satisfying .. but sadly not many place have these set up le
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1