The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 25-09-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolly99 View Post
g12 g27 g29 this 3 boobs is real de?
Just tried G29. Books real but shaggy. Looks OK and service normal. Cannot talk French. And cannot 69.. dun do CG. Said after work very shag. But not that bad.. just not that good.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 25-09-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
Wanted to try 23 but okt say go back
Too bad Club 23 operation has been ceased.
Old 25-09-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
No 26. Hong

Looks 7/10 ...sweet looking. She said she was 25 years old
Body : 6/10 bushy pussy...black nipples...boobs a b cup. Feels natural and soft. Slight tummy. She had 1 kid
Bbbj 8/10 nice slow and sensual
Fj 5/10 : like other bros said...she is not very tight. I had to check if my dick went inside as i didnt feel anything.
Kissing : we frenched like no tomorrow. She was sucking on my tounge

Rtf probably not. Average girl.

Total cost $60.

My type of FR alike rating too, if were to give g26.
Service provided and rating..
Old 25-09-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_Torres View Post
yes bro, her hole is as good as my fists, think fucking her thru her legs got more feeling than her love hole, #fuckingalooseholemannequinn
ok. now it is a common problem that 26 is very loose, I thought cos I am too small.
I still went back to rtf cos she is pretty.
Old 26-09-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
ok. now it is a common problem that 26 is very loose, I thought cos I am too small.
26 wont french/kiss with me despite 2nd visit, maybe not handsome enough
Old 26-09-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Haha bopian cos we sharing them with Ang mo and banglas whose dick are like African size and they make the pussy loose..But still got some WL their pussy feels tight maybe cos they don't let Bangla fk them.. business is gd so they can reject if they think they can't tahan african dick..
Old 26-09-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Too many Bangla fk her liao until pussy loose..WL got tell me Bangla dick is size of KY, stretch her pussy until damn loose..
Natural child birth la

That is why PRC ladies smart, always choose C-sec to retain their tightness

Fucking a loose pussy really no feeling even the girl very pretty
Old 26-09-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalittle View Post
Natural child birth la

ya.. kiap u until u bay din chu... everything also give em, including your chu..
Old 26-09-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
26 wont french/kiss with me despite 2nd visit, maybe not handsome enough
I think she see people. she French with me.
she told me she see people, not all she will bbbj
Old 26-09-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandalittle View Post
Natural child birth la

how many times u tried 26?
Old 26-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think she see people. she French with me.
she told me she see people, not all she will bbbj
I got some pecks and some french, but not DFK. Her BBBJ is very good though (the only thing I like about her). Complains dick size too big (it looks normal to me, I dono what's big size in general), so won't do CG. Only 1 position, pussy is loose, can't feel anything at all especially with that CD on.
Old 27-09-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HideWong View Post
You do know when I posted she alrdy going back right? My account was created back in 2020, base on ur logic I created an account back in 2020, waited for 2yrs for this girl and then spread rumor just as she was leaving?

LOL all I wanna do is give a heads up and ask bros here to be safe, go for a checkup just incase if they took g23 in the past 2-3weeks as it has happened to myself. Starting any "rumors" not gonna affect anything at this point and why would I even wanna start anything when she leaving alrdy?
I am writing this to back Hidewong, we share the same experience, discharge from penile and I only chiong in 2038 since the garment release, Tried these gal in following sequence , G1, G23, G26, G18. The common factor is G23 but the timeline is a bit different. I can only say there are bro out there who Kenna but still chionging around, there are WL out there who carried the virus unknowingly. The most riskiest act I did was pull out the CD and CIM on G18. Then things happened.. not spoiling the reputation but warning the bros here, chiong with care!!!!
Old 27-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
I am writing this to back Hidewong, we share the same experience, discharge from penile and I only chiong in 2038 since the garment release, Tried these gal in following sequence , G1, G23, G26, G18. The common factor is G23 but the timeline is a bit different. I can only say there are bro out there who Kenna but still chionging around, there are WL out there who carried the virus unknowingly. The most riskiest act I did was pull out the CD and CIM on G18. Then things happened.. not spoiling the reputation but warning the bros here, chiong with care!!!!
which STD did u get?
I guess u had bbbj from all the girls?
Old 27-09-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I got some pecks and some french, but not DFK. Her BBBJ is very good though (the only thing I like about her). Complains dick size too big (it looks normal to me, I dono what's big size in general), so won't do CG. Only 1 position, pussy is loose, can't feel anything at all especially with that CD on.
are u disappointed very loose?
Old 27-09-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
HideWong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Yes, if feel that there is weird sensation pls go for a checkup instead of ignoring it and continuing to chiong...Hope all bro be safe out there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1