The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

As we approach the year.. here are my favourite bonks that happened this year come to mind

1) Girl from app (C). We ended last year, then a year later she texted me out of the blue, asking to meet again. Sex with her was really great, her pussy is super pretty and she's super slim. Fucked her countless times... still ongoing. I remember one of my fav scenes is me drinking wine at her place and her going down on me.

2) Girl from app (N). Very submissive. slim and C cup, really nice. face not so nice, but she's super submissive, always let me cum in her mouth non stop..after the first burst I ask her to wait and I diy till I cum again. also fucked her in the ass. 3 years older than me. still ongoing.

3) Girl from app (K). 10 years younger than me. Met first time, she's so damn fucking hot. Sex was amazing, came in her raw four times. Her body is the most perfect. Drunk sex most of the time. She ended with me.. for girl 3, memorable: she asked "can I suck you?" and then when I came in her, she said don't come out, let me squeeze you dry. then her pussy squeezed me. also, when we were kissing, her boobs were so big and full. and yet her body is super slim, as she's 170cm. she's a teacher in the day. her T profile writes "no casuals". And she asked me to fuck her ass the first time we fucked, but I didn't as it was painful for her.. truly powerful crazy girl. made me think briefly of marrying her haha.

4) Girl from app (CA). Met first time, CIM twice. Went on for one month..then we decided to end. I remember one night around 2am she texted me asking me to come over. Fucked her senseless that night. The first time I met her, after the deed, sent her home, and met another girl immediately also for the first time and then kissed, raba etc..but didn't close. but it felt super thrill "having" two girls the same night.

5) Girl from club. Still ongoing. Not based here. Was on holiday, went on a date with a girl from the app, then bumped into this girl when my girl went to toilet. Fucking gorgeous. I think she's only 20 this year. Got her contact, texted her..asked her to come over and we did it once. Sex was not so good but dominating her felt so good bcos she's my type + pretty.

6) Girl from bar. This was quite recent. I went to this 5 star hotel bar alone (not in SG), and I can't remember but was just casually chatting with this girl. Then got her socials, looked fucking chio. texted her again asking to meet and chill...we did, had drinks..and a lot of sex. Look like fancyvikki but without the tits ahah. quite flat..

7) Girl from agogo. Dabao a girl from agogo the first time, went with a bro from sbf, fucking pretty. grrr. but her bra was really pushed up..not much tits but full back tattoo. really great. bonked her twice for ST haha.

8) girl from agogo. dabao a girl for the 2nd time. also very pretty. happy with my bonk but it was too short....she only wanted st and did once only.

9) this stewardess girl. sex was so so but her bj was fucking good. she doesn't stop and just keeps going. we ended..mutually and we're still in touch. all good..

There were other bonks as well, but not as memorable/enjoyable..and some bonks were like uggghh due to catfish but still went ahead anyway. Not really hoping to close anymore this year as am just busy enjoying life and no real target atm.

But yesterday at work there was this Korean girl who I feel kind of has the hots for me..stood super close, she's very pretty at first sight but then the more you look at her the more sian. but then she touched my shoulder/arm, initiate contact etc, and I felt the tension building up. Shall see how this plays out..

Cheers to 2022 and my bonks..but not successful in finding a long term partner.

Last edited by secretlurker88; 11-09-2022 at 05:33 PM. Reason: adding more details
Old 09-09-2022, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
As we approach the year.. here are my favourite bonks that happened this year come to mind

1) Girl from app (C). We ended last year, then a year later she texted me out of the blue, asking to meet again. Sex with her was really great, her pussy is super pretty and she's super slim. Fucked her countless times... still ongoing. I remember one of my fav scenes is me drinking wine at her place and her going down on me.

2) Girl from app (N). Very submissive. slim and C cup, really nice. face not so nice, but she's super submissive, always let me cum in her mouth non stop..after the first burst I ask her to wait and I diy till I cum again. also fucked her in the ass. 3 years older than me. still ongoing.

3) Girl from app (K). 10 years younger than me. Met first time, she's so damn fucking hot. Sex was amazing, came in her raw four times. Her body is the most perfect. Drunk sex most of the time. She ended with me..

4) Girl from app (CA). Met first time, CIM twice. Went on for one month..then we decided to end. I remember one night around 2am she texted me asking me to come over. Fucked her senseless that night. The first time I met her, after the deed, sent her home, and met another girl immediately also for the first time and then kissed, raba etc..but didn't close. but it felt super thrill "having" two girls the same night.

5) Girl from club. Still ongoing. Not based here. Was on holiday, went on a date with a girl from the app, then bumped into this girl when my girl went to toilet. Fucking gorgeous. I think she's only 20 this year. Got her contact, texted her..asked her to come over and we did it once. Sex was not so good but dominating her felt so good bcos she's my type + pretty.

6) Girl from bar. This was quite recent. I went to this 5 star hotel bar alone (not in SG), and I can't remember but was just casually chatting with this girl. Then got her socials, looked fucking chio. texted her again asking to meet and chill...we did, had drinks..and a lot of sex. Look like fancyvikki but without the tits ahah. quite flat..

7) Girl from agogo. Dabao a girl from agogo the first time, went with a bro from sbf, fucking pretty. grrr. but her bra was really pushed up..not much tits but full back tattoo. really great. bonked her twice for ST haha.

8) girl from agogo. dabao a girl for the 2nd time. also very pretty. happy with my bonk but it was too short....she only wanted st and did once only.

9) this stewardess girl. sex was so so but her bj was fucking good. she doesn't stop and just keeps going. we ended..mutually and we're still in touch. all good..

There were other bonks as well, but not as memorable/enjoyable..and some bonks were like uggghh due to catfish but still went ahead anyway. Not really hoping to close anymore this year as am just busy enjoying life and no real target atm.

But yesterday at work there was this Korean girl who I feel kind of has the hots for me..stood super close, she's very pretty at first sight but then the more you look at her the more sian. but then she touched my shoulder/arm, initiate contact etc, and I felt the tension building up. Shall see how this plays out..

Cheers to 2022 and my bonks..but not successful in finding a long term partner.
The 2 girls in one night part really stirred my memories. About 10 years ago, I managed 4 girls at one time. Quite a few times, I took leave to fuck all 4 in 1 day all separated into different slots of the day.

1. My long term affair mistress. The most official one. 8 years younger than me. Prettiest and best figure. That's why I made her my long term. Some of the best sex I had.

2. a BHG sales girl I met from Shandong about 5 -6 years younger than me whom I got to know when buying some stuffs at Bugis BHG. Occasional meet ups and yes we shagged a few times. She knew I wasn't serious. She was a loner and so she has no friends. My appearance was a refreshing change. She is flat like an airport and the sex was mediocre. As boring as she is selfish. She is only my venting tool.

3. a warehouse clerk whom I got to know on wechat search around. She stays near me (yikes!) And we shagged several times in the car and at the park. Wild animal. Great body and above average looks but too dominating in character. otherwise I was considering upgrading her as my long term #2 since she stays near me because of the good sex and convenience. I bumped into her again 7 years (months before covid) after we last contacted. She has gotten PR in Singapore and has a son but divorced. We shagged a few more times before I decided to end things when I realised she wanted more than a FB relationship.

4. a nurse from one of the local hospitals. 9 years younger than me Got to know her when she first came to Singapore. Met her during a car outing with my friends. She was lost with her colleague near the little india area because 'everywhere looks the same'. I offered to send her back and my friend got comfy with the other colleague of hers. I bonked her raw and CIP after our 3rd outing alone. Maintained the relationship for close to 2 months but had to get rid of her when I found she was getting sticky and I was losing control of my juggling.

Juggling all 4 and fucking them all especially in less than 24 hours was an experience I will never forget but an experience I don't think I can endure anymore. The logistics, time and costs involved is crazy.
Old 09-09-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

hey bros..anyone matched and banged this agent, first letter of her name is E____ , D cupper?

Damn naughty.. sexting me...haha. but she said she hasn't met anyone from the app.

mmmm.... matched from Bumble.
Old 10-09-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
hey bros..anyone matched and banged this agent, first letter of her name is E____ , D cupper?

Damn naughty.. sexting me...haha. but she said she hasn't met anyone from the app.

mmmm.... matched from Bumble.
Eloise? Stay serangoon with full sleeve and chest tattoo?
Old 10-09-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

no bros..stay east side, tatt on back and at lower part of bod.

anyway. loads of fish out there. happy hunting and eating.
Old 11-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

FR. 4 Ds day.

Yesterday night, went over and played with the double D girl who I matched 2 days ago. Came for her 4 times. She has tummy, but her legs and slim and toned. She's so kinky and I've never fucked anyone in the throat like that before.

Then today afternoon, booked mimi from vpremium, as was curious about her reviews and she was double d as well. The difference was that the morning one was free, whereas in the afternoon it set me back by $300.

Both girl had slim face (my girl had slimmer face than mimi). but not the slimmest. but massive tits. damn.

both damn good of bj as well.

Had 5 orgasms today..tired. Typing this down for memory keepsake.
Old 23-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi bros

those of u using pre-registered sim card and buy data plan.

when the data plan expires in 4 weeks, how do u all "renew" it? mine is Singtel pre-registered sim card. i currently just bought the $15 ultimate plan.

what data plan do u all buy? which is the cheapest plan to buy, just to extend the expiry date of the plan?

Thanks.
Old 23-09-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I've been on tinder for months. Not a single match. Am i doing something wrong? I'm not even looking for a fwb or fb. Just a connection. Are you guys paying the platinum?
Old 26-09-2022, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
no bros..stay east side, tatt on back and at lower part of bod.

anyway. loads of fish out there. happy hunting and eating.
I find it difficult personally
Old 26-09-2022, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
FR. 4 Ds day.

Yesterday night, went over and played with the double D girl who I matched 2 days ago. Came for her 4 times. She has tummy, but her legs and slim and toned. She's so kinky and I've never fucked anyone in the throat like that before.

Then today afternoon, booked mimi from vpremium, as was curious about her reviews and she was double d as well. The difference was that the morning one was free, whereas in the afternoon it set me back by $300.

Both girl had slim face (my girl had slimmer face than mimi). but not the slimmest. but massive tits. damn.

both damn good of bj as well.

Had 5 orgasms today..tired. Typing this down for memory keepsake.
Bro, the double D girl that you matched name start with T stay in the north?
Old 26-09-2022, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 19
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptonite1892 View Post
I've been on tinder for months. Not a single match. Am i doing something wrong? I'm not even looking for a fwb or fb. Just a connection. Are you guys paying the platinum?
Yeah Tinder sucks now imho... Which dating app can find fwb now leh?

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 26-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuy View Post
Why if i may ask?
Old 01-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wow bro how did you manage to unlock her? Always thought she the good girl next door kind hahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedlesss View Post
Met an average looking yoga instructor from Coffee Meets Bagel. Enjoys how she acts innocent & pure. Once I unlocked her, her sex drive is out of this world. Pretty tight & low mileage vagina but unshaved with finely sparse hairs. Body is smooth with small cute nipples. Only letdown was her face, probably a 5/10 in my opinion. Also realized she had a bf & was cheating him. She claim her bf has never touched her.

Spent time doing yoga with her and eventually had sex in many twisty positions. To her, cowgirl leg split was basic. She rode my dick & bounced on the bed in splits like a pro. After we became more regular, she got me to try Plow pose and Bridge. The most extreme one was something like this, where my naughty semen flowed from her vagina & dripped on her unsuspecting face. She isn't flexible enough to reach my balls though.

I sprayed so much inside her on a weekly routine, I decided to dump her because thrill was no longer there. Avoided her once and she used a separate number to call me. I continued to block her. I hope her bf leaves her for some other better lady. I saw her profile on Tinder again shortly after I dumped her, probably looking for other dicks to satisfy her.

https://www.asianyogatherapy.com/mem...php?member=293
Old 01-11-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseGuy View Post
Same here too
Old 01-11-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

I get ideas from the girls I met, they tell me what the fuckboys try to do. and I realise the girls like it! even though they say they don't.

adding two more closes before this year ends

1. nurse, first meet teh nehneh already and now keep asking me staycay. quite pretty...C cup. braces. Starts with N.

2. Property Agent. nice legs. but Chui face, like really Chui...one day pm me on IG saying she's free, can go out, hang out. met for 2nd time, banged multiple times. super tight pussy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1