The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 14-09-2022, 11:51 PM
Janebkk Janebkk is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Janebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

ESTABLISHED AGENCY IN BKK comes to SBF

We have been operating for over 5 years in Thailand but only for Thai customers and word of mouth recommendation to their business associates. We are trying out on SBF introduced by a fellow user here. Hope to get your support!

Please help us at least get back our advertisement fee! Jub jub!

We are high end companionship starting from 4000b. Our girls are top quality freelancers who provide the best gfe experience. We have uni girls to OLs and entrepreneurs. We also have models and popular social media influencers with followers. Top YouTube icon with cumulative more than 128,000,000 views and ig more than 400,000 followers. We operate mainly out of Bangkok but able to support other provinces such as Hatyai, Phuket, Chiangmai etc as well.

Our strength lies in the girlfriend experience from a regular Thai girl from the streets. Someone to bring you around, eat and chat with you over some drinks perhaps, or even to go on a day tour with you. Aside from what ever happens behind closed doors, why not try out a cafe/dinner date with a Bangkokian? It will be different from someone who grew up outside Bangkok. Recommended budget for dinner date 4 hours 8,000b (book 1 day in advance), for dinner date ending with closed doors 18,000b. We also welcome any budget but to have the best experience we recommend this.

Quote SBF when contacting me.

Line: jassssslll

Telegram: janebkk


Please support! ������


Need deposit. Some screenshots to proof not scam.
https://ibb.co/PZNzbvP
https://ibb.co/StN4rBJ
https://ibb.co/XCCDj3R
https://ibb.co/hcbBHrR
https://ibb.co/rwtxKgJ
https://ibb.co/vwk8QFS
https://ibb.co/zhs9wnL
https://ibb.co/zxLBnHT
https://ibb.co/mynRhBV
https://ibb.co/N128FcN
https://ibb.co/y8KfkYq
https://ibb.co/pjYy95H

Last edited by Janebkk; 02-10-2022 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Add info
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #2  
Old 15-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Chang0708a Chang0708a is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chang0708a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

I’m the forum user that intro Jane. Got to know her a few years back when my thai friend intro. Since that I think got from her about 10 times have. My budget about 15k range. 4 hours supposedly but it always lasted till the morning haha We go out, night markets also have, nice dinner places also have. Recently went bkk a few times alr since borders open and got 3 diff girls from her. Is it worth the money? Not if fuck and go. But the full gfe, spend time, go out, chat like friends. Fiwfans much cheaper but they’re like dome 1. Dome 1 now I went a few times also very commercial. Some bro might prefer tok kong service but I enjoy the companionship even more.

Caveat! Do I get anything from this? Yes. She say will treat me eat my favourite bbq thai river prawns. 1 prawn for 1 bro. Lol! But other than that I don’t get anything.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #3  
Old 16-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Kiteguru Kiteguru is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiteguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

👍 Great. Will try next time I visit .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #4  
Old 16-09-2022, 10:35 PM
AhYoung AhYoung is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sembawang
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiteguru View Post
👍 Great. Will try next time I visit .
hi, your line is not working lei? can pm me.
__________________
New Year, New Sextifaction!!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #5  
Old 20-09-2022, 01:36 AM
AhYoung AhYoung is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sembawang
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
hi, your line is not working lei? can pm me.
Yes, managed to book mimi yesterday.

Mimi is a super SYT at age of 19, she look 100% real and committed to providing a First Love feeling. She can speak and articulate well in English. We met at the hotel lobby and proceed to the room after payment. We have a good chat and if you expect a immediate bedtime fun. Sorry you cant assume a treatment of the massage then bj and sxx. She is really shy and after 20 mins of getting to know conversation. I pop the golden questions first,as I tot we do the important task then proceed to shop till my next business meeting. She give me then first time look and response okay. She proceed to bath while i strip myself. In the bed, she give me a good feel of kissing then frenching, then she ask do I have a condom? I told her, if I do not have a condom, is she prepare to do raw. She told me that she will need to rush to purchase 1 pack and claim from the agent. I smile and bring out the entire box. This is as real as we go for our first date right? We continue to kiss like no tomo, maybe is my age or the prolong kisses, i cant enter her at ease, after a few try, i give out and we continue to discuss her family photo and her work and my work. 3 hours pass, I no longer thinking her as a paid sxx service provider but a true friend for 4 hours.

Report
Look - She look exactly like SYT. 100% full mark
Age - 19.
Boobs - God is fair, got look then no boobs, original without upsize.
GFE - 100%
BJ/BBJ - NO
Massage- No
Sxx - I did not proceed after 2 fail attempt.
Rtf- not for old timers that expect a sxx worker auto pilot mode. This is one for the young who is hard enough at all time.
Meanwhile, I suggest, go for a 3 hours of mood cultivation then entering the hotel room. Probably the result will be difference.

Hope Jane and bro can take care of her well.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #6  
Old 21-09-2022, 12:25 AM
Janebkk Janebkk is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Janebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
Yes, managed to book mimi yesterday.

Mimi is a super SYT at age of 19, she look 100% real and committed to providing a First Love feeling. She can speak and articulate well in English. We met at the hotel lobby and proceed to the room after payment. We have a good chat and if you expect a immediate bedtime fun. Sorry you cant assume a treatment of the massage then bj and sxx. She is really shy and after 20 mins of getting to know conversation. I pop the golden questions first,as I tot we do the important task then proceed to shop till my next business meeting. She give me then first time look and response okay. She proceed to bath while i strip myself. In the bed, she give me a good feel of kissing then frenching, then she ask do I have a condom? I told her, if I do not have a condom, is she prepare to do raw. She told me that she will need to rush to purchase 1 pack and claim from the agent. I smile and bring out the entire box. This is as real as we go for our first date right? We continue to kiss like no tomo, maybe is my age or the prolong kisses, i cant enter her at ease, after a few try, i give out and we continue to discuss her family photo and her work and my work. 3 hours pass, I no longer thinking her as a paid sxx service provider but a true friend for 4 hours.

Report
Look - She look exactly like SYT. 100% full mark
Age - 19.
Boobs - God is fair, got look then no boobs, original without upsize.
GFE - 100%
BJ/BBJ - NO
Massage- No
Sxx - I did not proceed after 2 fail attempt.
Rtf- not for old timers that expect a sxx worker auto pilot mode. This is one for the young who is hard enough at all time.
Meanwhile, I suggest, go for a 3 hours of mood cultivation then entering the hotel room. Probably the result will be difference.

Hope Jane and bro can take care of her well.
Thank you ka brother for review. I arrange for meet up and companionship. Anything else is 2 adults ka

Good gfe and take care of brothers, but don’t expect like you go soapy massage.

Thank you for support!🙏🙏
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #7  
Old 21-09-2022, 07:50 AM
Eye1BJ Eye1BJ is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
Yes, managed to book mimi yesterday.
Bro, so you paid 4 hours short time or 4 hours for company? Able to share the damage?

Did you have to pay deposit first to meet the girl?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #8  
Old 21-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Janebkk Janebkk is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Janebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
Bro, so you paid 4 hours short time or 4 hours for company? Able to share the damage?

Did you have to pay deposit first to meet the girl?
4 hours short time company ka

Deposit everybody pay na, if no deposit no girl will travel down. These not bar girl working lady wait customer come all day na ka
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #9  
Old 24-09-2022, 02:56 PM
AhYoung AhYoung is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sembawang
Posts: 304
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
Bro, so you paid 4 hours short time or 4 hours for company? Able to share the damage?

Did you have to pay deposit first to meet the girl?
Sure. Paynow first 3k then paynow balance after view the girl. damage - depend of quality and grade. i will share that it is their Top Tier already.
__________________
New Year, New Sextifaction!!!!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #10  
Old 26-09-2022, 03:00 AM
jaslim_87 jaslim_87 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
jaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Decided to take the risk and spend 30k for 6 hours with a girl who rarely accepts jobs. Apparently, she only does it like once every month or so. Just because I wanted to know the difference between 3k and 30k.

She is tall at 1.7m, super slim, speaks perfect English and currently studying tourism in university. When she walked into the cafe, there was this X factor that made so many others turned their heads. And my god the conversation with her was shocking. Pardon me, but I had never really had conversations with Thais other than those from agogo bars and Thai discos.

She could articulate her thoughts well, and the mind fuck, yes mind fuck, was really unexpected. We had a nice meal at a Thai restaurant and then, the tour guide in her took over. She explained the dishes, Thai culture and even the history. And once again, my experience was limited to pla-ra and “this is my hometown food”. At this point I was leaking so much I never knew I could.

We held hands and walked around like a couple who just got together. I melted when she gave me a quick peck then shyly turned away when we were alone in the lift. Maybe it was really love.

Got to the room and with all the tension building up, your imagination will be better than my story.

It was time to leave at 11pm, and she got up to get dressed. She texted Jane, walked over to sit beside me on the sofa and looked at me longingly in the eyes. I did some quick calculations and wondered how much Thai baht I had left so that I would be ready to tip her when she asked. But once again, she surprised me by asking if I was hungry and if we could get supper together.

Let’s just say, she left in the morning to prepare to get ready for her afternoon classes in school, and I cannot see myself spending on a 3k girl ever again.

Damn you Jane! Damn you (:
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #11  
Old 26-09-2022, 03:46 AM
HalimahYakult's Avatar
HalimahYakult HalimahYakult is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Katong
Posts: 303
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61417 / Power: 31
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

What's the girl's name?


Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Decided to take the risk and spend 30k for 6 hours with a girl who rarely accepts jobs. Apparently, she only does it like once every month or so. Just because I wanted to know the difference between 3k and 30k.

She is tall at 1.7m, super slim, speaks perfect English and currently studying tourism in university. When she walked into the cafe, there was this X factor that made so many others turned their heads. And my god the conversation with her was shocking. Pardon me, but I had never really had conversations with Thais other than those from agogo bars and Thai discos.

She could articulate her thoughts well, and the mind fuck, yes mind fuck, was really unexpected. We had a nice meal at a Thai restaurant and then, the tour guide in her took over. She explained the dishes, Thai culture and even the history. And once again, my experience was limited to pla-ra and “this is my hometown food”. At this point I was leaking so much I never knew I could.

We held hands and walked around like a couple who just got together. I melted when she gave me a quick peck then shyly turned away when we were alone in the lift. Maybe it was really love.

Got to the room and with all the tension building up, your imagination will be better than my story.

It was time to leave at 11pm, and she got up to get dressed. She texted Jane, walked over to sit beside me on the sofa and looked at me longingly in the eyes. I did some quick calculations and wondered how much Thai baht I had left so that I would be ready to tip her when she asked. But once again, she surprised me by asking if I was hungry and if we could get supper together.

Let’s just say, she left in the morning to prepare to get ready for her afternoon classes in school, and I cannot see myself spending on a 3k girl ever again.

Damn you Jane! Damn you (:
__________________
Not into and no time for the pts exchange game so please don't up me and expect a return really no time.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #12  
Old 26-09-2022, 03:43 PM
jaslim_87 jaslim_87 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
jaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaslim_87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
What's the girl's name?
Should be $$$$
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #13  
Old 26-09-2022, 06:19 PM
Janebkk Janebkk is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Janebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Decided to take the risk and spend 30k for 6 hours with a girl who rarely accepts jobs. Apparently, she only does it like once every month or so. Just because I wanted to know the difference between 3k and 30k.

She is tall at 1.7m, super slim, speaks perfect English and currently studying tourism in university. When she walked into the cafe, there was this X factor that made so many others turned their heads. And my god the conversation with her was shocking. Pardon me, but I had never really had conversations with Thais other than those from agogo bars and Thai discos.

She could articulate her thoughts well, and the mind fuck, yes mind fuck, was really unexpected. We had a nice meal at a Thai restaurant and then, the tour guide in her took over. She explained the dishes, Thai culture and even the history. And once again, my experience was limited to pla-ra and “this is my hometown food”. At this point I was leaking so much I never knew I could.

We held hands and walked around like a couple who just got together. I melted when she gave me a quick peck then shyly turned away when we were alone in the lift. Maybe it was really love.

Got to the room and with all the tension building up, your imagination will be better than my story.

It was time to leave at 11pm, and she got up to get dressed. She texted Jane, walked over to sit beside me on the sofa and looked at me longingly in the eyes. I did some quick calculations and wondered how much Thai baht I had left so that I would be ready to tip her when she asked. But once again, she surprised me by asking if I was hungry and if we could get supper together.

Let’s just say, she left in the morning to prepare to get ready for her afternoon classes in school, and I cannot see myself spending on a 3k girl ever again.

Damn you Jane! Damn you (:
Thank you for your support and review ka🙏🙏🙏
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #14  
Old 07-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Janebkk Janebkk is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 1
Janebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJanebkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Sawadeeka brothers, the rate I already tell everybody when message me. Why still have people ask lower rate? Why have people tell me no budget beautiful ok then tell me too expensive? Like to waste people time lor? We also working na. If really want to know more before confirm book I will answer and help you everything ka. But if don’t want to book, or only want pay 2000-5000b why ask so many and say 5000b this girl accept?

I try my best to answer everybody. Sorry my English is not good but I try make everybody understand. I try give good customer service because I new and first time. But have many people ask to see and find lady and then disappear. Tell me who he like and I find lady and lady ok everything budget, then the customer disappear. Why like that na?

Sorry I know every business have problem. Not all customer is good customer. But have 2-3 everyday is not good. I ask lady everything then no confirm after that. Not good na.

Hope customer if ask is really want to booking. Thank you so much ka
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #15  
Old 07-10-2022, 12:25 PM
atoll atoll is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 518
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
atoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to beholdatoll is a splendid one to behold
Re: Established GFE Escort Agency by JaneBkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janebkk View Post

Sorry I know every business have problem. Not all customer is good customer. But have 2-3 everyday is not good. I ask lady everything then no confirm after that. Not good na.

Hope customer if ask is really want to booking. Thank you so much ka
So sorry to hear about your experience Jane. From customer perspective, our plans do change and we are looking for options to find lady for company. Like any business, a customer will always inquire first and decide later. If interested, we will then make a deposit as a commitment for booking and for your service.

Hope things will improve, but you will always have to deal with bad customers as a service agent. Hope you will continue and not give up! Chok dee na.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
bangkok escort, bangkok girls, thai escorts, thai girls, thailand
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong © Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2022 ph