The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Neverkanabefore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First sexual related experience

Ex gf used to give me HJs while we were out and about. Including in cinemas, she used to enjoy my hot cum flowing while being under the cold theatre aircon.

All this while I fingered her under her shorts. She would then grab my hand and allowing me to fondle her under her bra.

Exciting as there are other people nearby even though we chose the couple seats in the furthest row. For all we know they are having their own fun too.

Any bros feel free to share too

Last edited by Neverkanabefore; 25-09-2022 at 04:50 PM.
Old 25-09-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First sexual related experience

Ur hot cum flow where? Frm ur cock thru her hands n drip to the floor is it??? Wtf....

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 25-09-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Ur hot cum flow where? Frm ur cock thru her hands n drip to the floor is it??? Wtf....
On to the seat🫤
Old 25-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Which cinema, will avoid that row.....
Old 25-09-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Neverkanabefore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreebiezWanker View Post
Haha bro of course got standby tissue, we not so cb one. Sometimes she would also use her cardigan to wipe too
Old 25-09-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

I shared this first encounter b4 in the other thread… ex-gf (now become my Mrs) gave me a blowjob at a playground nearing midnight. We were dating and she was the one who initiated the first move twds petting. She went under my running shorts and slipped under the waistband of my briefs. She found my penis head and fingered me. She pulled down my shorts and briefs abs gave me a blowjob. The suction was so solid as I was still a virgin then and in no time I cummed. She quickly removed her mouth and jerked off my cock. Damn solid.

Then I fingered her pussy outside her running shorts and she got pretty wet. Went under her sports bra to finger her nipples which were super erected by then. I then licked her pussy after pulling down her shorts and running thong and she cummed real quick too.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 01-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates?
Old 01-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
evanalnightly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
I shared this first encounter b4 in the other thread… ex-gf (now become my Mrs) gave me a blowjob at a playground nearing midnight. We were dating and she was the one who initiated the first move twds petting. She went under my running shorts and slipped under the waistband of my briefs. She found my penis head and fingered me. She pulled down my shorts and briefs abs gave me a blowjob. The suction was so solid as I was still a virgin then and in no time I cummed. She quickly removed her mouth and jerked off my cock. Damn solid.

Then I fingered her pussy outside her running shorts and she got pretty wet. Went under her sports bra to finger her nipples which were super erected by then. I then licked her pussy after pulling down her shorts and running thong and she cummed real quick too.
Great share bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1