The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-09-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro must use real photo. If u attach or married, always remove photo before log out. Badoo should be easily can get maids to fuck, which mean many fuck them already. Many r single mum n few r married. Go for those stay out maids n off day start Saturday night, if u single. Bring them go OT drink, then can fuck in hotel whole night until Sunday morning. Good luck.
Ya i use real photo but nv really march.. werid
Old 24-09-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
Taurus90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
How?

Can share? :P
I shared to bro @vincenttan1976
Sorry. Forget to save the reply.
Old 24-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus90 View Post
I shared to bro @vincenttan1976
Sorry. Forget to save the reply.
Bro can pm and share?
Old 24-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by memekaz View Post
Met this pretty ok looking maid on Tinder (24 yo). Not fat, tall and sexy. Chat chat and video call abit, flirted and sneakily asked her if she was dtf. Starting she didn't give much response but after mentioning it a few times, she said she was scared, 3 years since coming to SG never do. Scared that im a bad person and will anyhow do things to her. Managed to convince her and got a day room on her day off. At first said scared pregnant tell me die also need to bring condom, but on the day told me she prefer the feeling of raw. She was so damn tight, never experienced such tightness before so I'm quite convinced that she havent had sex since she came to SG. I'm like ok, raw her abit but after awhile i wore the condom to climax. She also BJ me like mad and kept climaxing. After that raw fucked her three more shots (pull out) over the course of a few hours + lunch. Totally drained. She was so damn horny but kept reminding me not to shoot inside (like 20+x). She was like getting her period soon so im not too worried about her getting pregnant. Fast forward one week she asked me out again and we did it again. This time though for my third shot i kept getting soft, too weak liao. She even offered to pay half for the hotel and the trip back. Don't even need to pay for any service, just mutual fun. Shiok. Except i booked a pretty good hotel ($200+). Dont ask me for contact btw hahaha. I'm alr on to my second target (also young 23 yo knew on Tinder), this one even more hawt and cute. She already agreed to meet me in 2 weeks hahaha. First time banging maids, never knew it was this easy.

Lucky u bro! I dun have such luck on tinder
Old 25-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for your comments and advice guys.i don't dare 2nd time go her place. It is fun n thrilling but yes it is totally not worth if get caught. Good luck for today hunting.. 😉😅
Old 25-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
ivenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can also try TanTan, I think the matching rate is higher.

Quote:
Bro must use real photo. If u attach or married, always remove photo before log out. Badoo should be easily can get maids to fuck, which mean many fuck them already. Many r single mum n few r married. Go for those stay out maids n off day start Saturday night, if u single. Bring them go OT drink, then can fuck in hotel whole night until Sunday morning. Good luck.
Old 25-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Met this pretty ok looking maid on Tinder (24 yo). Not fat, tall and sexy. Chat chat and video call abit, flirted and sneakily asked her if she was dtf. Starting she didn't give much response but after mentioning it a few times, she said she was scared, 3 years since coming to SG never do. Scared that im a bad person and will anyhow do things to her. Managed to convince her and got a day room on her day off. At first said scared pregnant tell me die also need to bring condom, but on the day told me she prefer the feeling of raw. She was so damn tight, never experienced such tightness before so I'm quite convinced that she havent had sex since she came to SG. I'm like ok, raw her abit but after awhile i wore the condom to climax. She also BJ me like mad and kept climaxing. After that raw fucked her three more shots (pull out) over the course of a few hours + lunch. Totally drained. She was so damn horny but kept reminding me not to shoot inside (like 20+x). She was like getting her period soon so im not too worried about her getting pregnant. Fast forward one week she asked me out again and we did it again. This time though for my third shot i kept getting soft, too weak liao. She even offered to pay half for the hotel and the trip back. Don't even need to pay for any service, just mutual fun. Shiok. Except i booked a pretty good hotel ($200+). Dont ask me for contact btw hahaha. I'm alr on to my second target (also young 23 yo knew on Tinder), this one even more hawt and cute. She already agreed to meet me in 2 weeks hahaha. First time banging maids, never knew it was this easy.

Lucky guy …
Old 25-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
goldenmonkey88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas0714 View Post
Lucky guy …
Bravo… that’s the way..
Old 25-09-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
You can also try TanTan, I think the matching rate is higher.
Bro I having a feeling, tantan is monitoring the message we are typing. Juz be careful what we type in tantan. Use to have tantan, know an atb who have married to a sinkie. Not bad look, chat meet n fuck n quiet down. Procedure same like hunting maids, same also no ask use rubber.
Old 25-09-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:

wa lan eh.. nice cute ass .. song
Old 25-09-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

bros.

if i kena kicked out of a maid's stream on skout, is the ban forever? or what
Old 25-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

use apps like skout better or go outside approach maids in person better?

which got higher success rate?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

Same success rate. If u in dating apps ask can go hotel n she meets u, must straight to hotel even they say we just meet only or too fast already. But if in person, must act honestly n sincerely u want go hotel. Maids doesn't like dilly dally, they have one words, agree go hotel n will go, even when meet u, u look like ghost, they will still honor their words. Those who experience it, will agree what I said here.
Old 26-09-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post

It’s not which way but the method. U approach like some sleaze bag all u get is rejections or kenna chop carrot price. U know how to charm ur way thru, it’s all free and many sessions more as well.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 26-09-2022, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same success rate. If u in dating apps ask can go hotel n she meets u, must straight to hotel even they say we just meet only or too fast already. But if in person, must act honestly n sincerely u want go hotel. Maids doesn't like dilly dally, they have one words, agree go hotel n will go, even when meet u, u look like ghost, they will still honor their words. Those who experience it, will agree what I said here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
It’s not which way but the method. U approach like some sleaze bag all u get is rejections or kenna chop carrot price. U know how to charm ur way thru, it’s all free and many sessions more as well.
so far i kena

all ask me to give them gifts, whereby i have to buy the credits to buy the gifts in diamonds

wtf

these maids are the wrong target is it?

these maids are more in it to play the skout app, for the diamonds

where are the horny ones?

the horny ones don't go on live stream is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1