The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Veteran tips on how to chiong without getting caught

One tip for car drivers who drive FB or gfs.

Always check your car before going home. Your fb or gf may drop something inside and u never noticed

My personal experience is gf dropped earring in between the seat and centre console. Lucky I have the habit of checking the car before go home.

And notice whether your gal wearing those tiny studs on their shoes or comestic accessories. Those tiny studs can drop off easily into the car. I always find one or two of them on the floor mat.

V dangerous. Wife see liao, sure question

Check for dropped hair too.

I have the habit of airing the car before go home. Always got the woman scent inside the car.
Old 25-09-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

Always check your car before going home. Your fb or gf may drop something inside and u never noticed

My personal experience is gf dropped earring in between the seat and centre console. Lucky I have the habit of checking the car before go home.

And notice whether your gal wearing those tiny studs on their shoes or comestic accessories. Those tiny studs can drop off easily into the car. I always find one or two of them on the floor mat.

I have the habit of airing the car before go home. Always got the woman scent inside the car.
My contributions:
1. Drive Grab at night. I go out all the time fuck girls, KTV, etc. Always just say going out to drive Grab.
2. Come back at the time when they're sleeping. Walk straight to washing machine. Put dirty clothes into the wash and then stuff other dirty clothes inside. Put soap, close the lid.
3. Shower after that. Always shower. Wife ask why shower, say customer smoked inside car, made the whole thing smell (good also when you are with your KTV girl and car smell of smoke).
4. Wife found hair or ear rings, say it's customer drop one.
5. Always fuck at hotel. Never fuck at car, cuz got people take video, not including your own car cam.
6. Have a buddy who knows and can help in case. But I've never used it cuz I drive Grab.
7. Always work out, cuz if you don't work out, after a while, when you drink, your body will have one smell. Wife will ask why you smell funny.
8. Never tell anyone else except the one buddy. Never tell your girls you've other girls. Always say they are the only one.
9. App lock your phone (I think only android can do but I'm not sure), and pass your phone to your kids to play their games. They cannot access your WhatsApp, telegram, photos. But your wife can see and trust you cuz you can just pass phone like that.
10. Always transfer photos and videos away to some where else or delete.
11. Say your burner phone is your work phone.
12. Fuck girls that won't say anything. Example, maids or KTV girls that need the job. They won't want to get in trouble too.
13. Once in a while, bring a friend and act innocent. Like I go KTV, I'll tell the girls I not keen. Just there to listen music (which is true). So, other friends will vouch that you go there just to drink and relax and go home. No touching.

Edit: my $2000 Grab income per month, besides petrol, cash card, car maintenance, left over is flower and fuck money. So, wife won't ask how much you spend money cuz no trace.

At KTV I always paynow or cash, transfer from Grab app to account, then use paynow or cash. So, less traceability.

Last edited by entering; 25-09-2022 at 05:14 PM.
Old 26-09-2022, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Veteran tips on how to chiong without getting caught

Quote:

Nice share bro
Old 26-09-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

this is my own lessons that i learn in the past:

1) go ktv bring another set of clothes, at the minimum a spare t-shirt, because you're guaranteed to smell different after a session, cos of the smoke, the girl's perfume
2) never ever let them give you love bite, i got one friend, kena a love bite, in the end chiong to a TCM and ask the sinseh to bah guan, end up his whole body cover with the bah guan marking to cover his one love bite on the shoulder.......
3) CLEAR YOUR CHATS. so many people including me, just one moment of laziness/forgetfulness, can unravel the whole shitshow
4) learn how to manipulate your GPS history..... do you know, you can go into your GPS history and edit them? don't delete, if you delete there will be a gap and you'll be in trouble, instead edit them
5) nowadays i only chiong MP in jaybee, i bring my CO there on day trips for legit clean trips to buy groceries etc to show her that jaybee is actually clean (because lets be honest unless you are larp sup kia you won't know where the larp sup places actually are, for example HV spa is right beside KSL mall, but unless you're going there you won't even know it exists, the first time i went with my neighbours, we all got lost, had to ask the KSL resort recep where the spa is and this enthusiastic bellboy bring us to the lobby lol)
6) chiong with reputable friends, you know have a few larp sup friends who somehow maintain a good reputation? chiong with those, you can vouch for each other and improve your own reputation also lol
Old 26-09-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
]One tip for car drivers who drive FB or gfs.

And notice whether your gal wearing those tiny studs on their shoes or comestic accessories. Those tiny studs can drop off easily into the car. I always find one or two of them on the floor mat. We

( Click to show/hide )
I have the habit of airing the car before go home. Always got the woman scent inside the car[\quote

Pubic hair

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 26-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corlick View Post
Would like to hear from the veterans here what are some of the steps you take to avoid getting caught when return home.

Today my first time chiong MP and I realise not to let the ML massage so hard until the body red red.. another is don't let her suddenly give you hicky..

What else? Lai share...
actually i would rather ML massage hard red red, then tell wife i go massage. she see red red means really got massage then will let you go more often.

if go massage no red, then she might even think more...
Old 26-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
My contributions:
1. Drive Grab at night. I go out all the time fuck girls, KTV, etc. Always just say going out to drive Grab.
2. Come back at the time when they're sleeping. Walk straight to washing machine. Put dirty clothes into the wash and then stuff other dirty clothes inside. Put soap, close the lid.
3. Shower after that. Always shower. Wife ask why shower, say customer smoked inside car, made the whole thing smell (good also when you are with your KTV girl and car smell of smoke).
4. Wife found hair or ear rings, say it's customer drop one.
5. Always fuck at hotel. Never fuck at car, cuz got people take video, not including your own car cam.
6. Have a buddy who knows and can help in case. But I've never used it cuz I drive Grab.
7. Always work out, cuz if you don't work out, after a while, when you drink, your body will have one smell. Wife will ask why you smell funny.
8. Never tell anyone else except the one buddy. Never tell your girls you've other girls. Always say they are the only one.
9. App lock your phone (I think only android can do but I'm not sure), and pass your phone to your kids to play their games. They cannot access your WhatsApp, telegram, photos. But your wife can see and trust you cuz you can just pass phone like that.
10. Always transfer photos and videos away to some where else or delete.
11. Say your burner phone is your work phone.
12. Fuck girls that won't say anything. Example, maids or KTV girls that need the job. They won't want to get in trouble too.
13. Once in a while, bring a friend and act innocent. Like I go KTV, I'll tell the girls I not keen. Just there to listen music (which is true). So, other friends will vouch that you go there just to drink and relax and go home. No touching.
Nice advice. I always solo chiong as I don't trust anyone. What if they later use that secret to up my wife? Anyway, what I did was brought my wife along to massage at the clean MP while the lupsup MP is just 3 shops down. Then I tell her everytime I come here massage (but actually I only come a few times before i bring her there) so she know I go for clean massage. Then just proceed to lupsup massage and profit.

Also, when after chiong come back, I will still be horny, yearning sex with wife that don't want sex. On one hand it annoys her, on the other hand, give her false sense of security that I want sex when I already empty load. But heng my bird bird always can hard at the right time so can siam her questioning.
Old 26-09-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Nice advice. I always solo chiong as I don't trust anyone. What if they later use that secret to up my wife?
Very good point bro
Old 28-09-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
lawra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Very good point bro
Agree with you on this, very good indeed
Old 30-09-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 13
WiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWiseGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
if go massage no red, then she might even think more...
Probabaly
Old 30-09-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robert3762poh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most Samsung phones has a Secured Folder feature. You can create the folder, set a password and install a second version of apps such as WeChat, Telegram, WhatsApp, Gallery and Contact list. Notifications are hidden too.
Old 30-09-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert3762poh View Post
Most Samsung phones has a Secured Folder feature. You can create the folder, set a password and install a second version of apps such as WeChat, Telegram, WhatsApp, Gallery and Contact list. Notifications are hidden too.
Wow so good, no wonder some people I know swear by Samsung phone
Old 02-01-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nice advice. I always solo chiong as I don't trust anyone. What if they later use that secret to up my wife? Anyway, what I did was brought my wife along to massage at the clean MP while the lupsup MP is just 3 shops down. Then I tell her everytime I come here massage (but actually I only come a few times before i bring her there) so she know I go for clean massage. Then just proceed to lupsup massage and profit.

Also, when after chiong come back, I will still be horny, yearning sex with wife that don't want sex. On one hand it annoys her, on the other hand, give her false sense of security that I want sex when I already empty load. But heng my bird bird always can hard at the right time so can siam her questioning.
Wah bro, you go home still can bang your wife?

This December, one of my rental unit is vacated by the previous tenant and the new tenant only can come in on 6 Jan.

I've been secretly bringing girls there every night to fuck. Reach home I'm exhausted. Especially this one milf, insist I must cum (ok sometimes I don't cuz old already, plus some days really tired), then end up session is over an hour.

Lao Liao. Can one shot already not bad for me..
Old 03-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
FeetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
[/SPOILER]

( Click to show/hide )
I have the habit of airing the car before go home. Always got the woman scent inside the car[\quote

Pubic hair
Or only make out with girls who are shaven or waxed
Old 04-01-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
huareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

guys, don't overshare on this thread please. there are some pointers here that are really SOP. this isn't even the first thread on this question.

for the more discrete / over the board moves (by necessity), please just share on a need to know basis via pm.

last thing we need is wives stumbling onto sbf then reading all of these methods - it's harder to get into nowadays, but not impossible for the tech unsavvy (knn some ppl even still ask how to not use vpn today to access the forum). it's just how badly they want to get in here.

remember - loose lips sink ships.

Last edited by huareyou; 04-01-2023 at 08:19 AM. Reason: clarity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1