The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
elcubex is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

if anyone is up for some fun to visit fkk or a drink over the weekends

Last edited by elcubex; 27-08-2022 at 12:41 AM.
Old 29-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Germany recently and visited two FKKs, one in Cologne and another in Frankfurt. Had 6 sessions across the two cities/FKKs with total cost of 700 Euros, ~S$1000.

Day 1: Cologne / Samya FKK, 3 girls, 200 Euros in total
Stayed at the Cologne HBF station and cab to and from Samya is about 25 euros each way. Entrance was 50 Euros, which includes food and free flow beer. The standard rate is 50 Euro per session. Had 3 girls here, all 7 and above in terms of looks, but experience varies. Girls are all in bikini while at the main section of the club.

First girl I had was hot, I think an 8, Romanian brunette with a great body. But this was easily the worst session across my visit. I just got to the club and was grabbing some drinks, a few other girls approached me but rejected, however I already had my eyes on her and when she came, I went with her. She is what the locals call an "Asian Hunter", always looking for newbies or tourists, gave very very rushed service and just out to make me cum asap. After the session, I paid the 50 E and went to wash up and rest. During the rest break, I normally go to the sauna/steam room, grab some beers by the bar or go get some free BBQ food.

Second girl was great, she was from Hungary, I'd rate her a 9 overall, killer long slender legs and EU model body (good size B/C boobs and amazing ass). I had to approach her, had a bit of small talk and up we went. Gave a good and long CBJ and we changed a few positions, super worth the money for a model quality ang moh for 50E.

Same rest routine after the session, at this point, there was alot more Asian bros, mainly from Japan and TW. It was getting later as well, ~10pm and Samya became a club, really loud music, with girls dancing etc. I didnt like it as it was too loud and wanted to quickly get my third session. Picked a slightly older blonde from Romania, great body but realized in the room that boobs were enhanced. I'd rate her a 7 overall but she was a vixen in the room. Immediately gave me a striptease and ripped my robe off, kneeling down for a CBJ. She'd alternate with balls sucking and slapping her face with my dick. sex was damn intense as well but more than made up for the fake boobs.

After the session, I paid her, showered and cabbed back. Super tired from jet lag and all the exercise. Part 2 in Frankfurt coming up.
Old 29-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 2: Frankfurt / Sharks FKK, 3 girls, 485 Euros in total

I drove to Frankfurt/Darmstadt after Cologne, which was about 2 hours drive, got in to Sharks at 2pm (discounted entrance of 50E instead of 65E before 2pm on a Sunday). There were alot more men than girls at Sharks in the early afternoon but most of the men were just hanging out and not looking for action. I went with a Moldovan brunette with fucking huge natural tits, I'd rate her a 7 overall but those tits were something else. Overall good session as she was enthusiastic and ok to change many positions. 100E damage (CBJ only).

After this, I changed and drove back to my hotel to check in. You can leave Sharks and return without paying the entrance fee again if you tell the receptionist. I took a quick nap as I was tired from all the sessions yesterday and the drive. Came back to Sharks at 6pm, and there was alot more girls now, probably 40 girls to 50 guys ratio. Grabbed a beer, beer at Sharks is not free, its about 8E each but coffee is free. Many girls approached me but at this point I was being very selective. Finally chose a blonde Romanian girl with a good model like body, would rate her 8/8.5. We had really good rapport from our chats and I knew the session would be good. She gave me BBBJ with great eye contact throughout, really sexy, slutty look. Sex in many positions and we probably exceeded the 30min time a bit, but she didnt mind. I tipped her an extra 10E for a total fo 110E for 30min.

Was around 8pm at this point so i went to grab my BBQ dinner and had another beer. Waited till 9+ to recharge and was looking for my last session of the trip. At this point, some girls have left, so selection was less than before. I wanted to go with this blonde I saw before but she was in a room with another guy. The blonde from my last session came to find me again and we chatted for a bit, her friend(Romaian brunette, very slim and with glasses, 7.5) then came to join and asked for a threesome. I rejected because I've never tried it before and didnt think I was up for it being my 6th in 2 days. they left and I finished my beer.

I waited another 15minutes and thought fuck it, 200E for threesome with some hot young euro girls. So off we went and because they were friends, it was an amazing experience. They alternated very well and I was always kept busy while someone is always at my dick. After pumping the first girl, we swapped and I went a little soft. The both of them then worked to get me up again and I finished with the blonde. I wished I did this earlier instead of at the end of the trip but was still super worth it and a great experience.

To compare the two FKKs, I think if you want to fuck more girls, Samya def more value for money at 50E per session, but Sharks have more variety and generally the girls are hotter. Sharks is also topless or full nude, so you wont get tricked into someone with enhanced boobs. Hope this is helpful.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
Kenedyy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

any recommandations will be there next month...............
Old 29-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markerlim View Post
Day 2: Frankfurt / Sharks FKK, 3 girls, 485 Euros in total
To compare the two FKKs, I think if you want to fuck more girls, Samya def more value for money at 50E per session, but Sharks have more variety and generally the girls are hotter. Sharks is also topless or full nude, so you wont get tricked into someone with enhanced boobs. Hope this is helpful.
Thanks bro for the nice detailed FR
Modial is cheaper and better for in Cologne than Samya but no free flow of beers though. I can’t wait to get back to NRW region FKK like Acapulco Gold near Düsseldorf…best value for money compared to the rest of the region
Old 30-08-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
pyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypyros_316 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Which would be better in Frankfurt?
Mainhatten, Oasis or Sharks?
Old 02-09-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros - need help! i am flying via Frankfurt only with a few hours transit planned.. want to go FKK with the younger ones there - but never mongered in Frankfurt b4! Arriving in the evening on a weekday. Could some of the senior bros here share guide me for best fkk itinerary given a few hours available? Nice to be nearer to airport/train station for easy travel late night to other Schengen area.. but if you think an overnighter is a must to do justice - then let me know as well.. can try! Thanks as always sbf bros!
Old 02-09-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Hi bros - need help! i am flying via Frankfurt only with a few hours transit planned.. want to go FKK with the younger ones there - but never mongered in Frankfurt b4! Arriving in the evening on a weekday. Could some of the senior bros here share guide me for best fkk itinerary given a few hours available? Nice to be nearer to airport/train station for easy travel late night to other Schengen area.. but if you think an overnighter is a must to do justice - then let me know as well.. can try! Thanks as always sbf bros!
For few hours, the best place I'd say to visit would be the FKK Mainhattan given how near it is to Frankfurt Main HBF. Just need to take Tram no. 11 located at the stop just outside the station and alight to a place with lots of car showrooms, similar to like Ubi there. Took me around 30 min to arrive and returning back I personally walk back to the station. Managed to reach on time to catch my train to Paris at 630PM.

My itinerary was: -
1000-1015 - Check out from hotel and walk to the Main HBF
1015-1030 - Arrived at the station to store my luggage in a locker for 6 Euros
1030-1100 - Get some Breakfast
1100-1130 - Take the tram to FKK Manhattan
1130-1145 - Arrived at the stop and walk to the club
1145-1200 - Smoke break
1200-1530 - Went in the club and have some fun
1530-1800 - Left the club and walk towards Frankfurt HBF while sight seeing & shopping along the way
1800 - Reached Main HBF station, collect my luggage, and board my train

Everything was done within a day

Last edited by InstallGentoo; 03-09-2022 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for sharing this - really helpful for plannin and this is the reason i love sbf!! I assume the girsl are up to ones luck, but Manhattan typically has some young ones.. ?
Old 25-09-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MichaelBlake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Frankfurt tomorrow. Anybody wanna meet up to go together?
Old 25-09-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bbin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, thinking of stopping by Germany for 1-2 days from London.

Quick questions, 1. which FKK would you suggest (heard quality has went down as many have went independent).
2. can you punt if you only speak English in FKK?

BR Bbin
Old 27-09-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Must visit next time I am there. Visited Germany in June but no time. Sigh
Old 29-09-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any guide on fkk in Hamburg?
Old 03-10-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbin View Post
Hey bros, thinking of stopping by Germany for 1-2 days from London.

Quick questions, 1. which FKK would you suggest (heard quality has went down as many have went independent).
2. can you punt if you only speak English in FKK?

BR Bbin
Sharks in Darmstadt seems to be the best trade off right now in terms of quality and number of girls. But be prepared that some will try to upsell you.
English is totally fine most of the girls are from eastern Europe anyway
Old 03-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
nicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Any guide on fkk in Hamburg?
There are a couple in Hamburg. Last time I went to Babylon it was ok but that was pre-covid. Definitely not as good as the FKK in NRW or Frankfurt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1