The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Feminine and Passable CD needs help

Hi Jean! Not sure if it's a sensitive question or not.
Are you still a CD or are you going thru transition to become a female?
Just curious because you look really feminine!
Old 14-02-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jean13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Hi Jean! Not sure if it's a sensitive question or not.
Are you still a CD or are you going thru transition to become a female?
Just curious because you look really feminine!
I am sure you know the answer to that already. If you don’t, I identify as a transgender woman.

Happy Valentine’s Day

Jean
Kik JeanR13
Old 14-02-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean13 View Post
Kik JeanR13

Jean
KikJeanR13
Old 15-02-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Krisgage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow you look great sis !
Old 15-02-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iluvpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you dear for the review.... looking forward to seeing u again. 💋💋
You tempting me...
Old 16-02-2021, 08:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddinasia View Post
Happy Valentines Day xxx
Upped you back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-02-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisgage View Post
wow you look great sis !
😊 thank you 💋💋
Old 09-03-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 20
sl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to beholdsl135831 is a splendid one to behold

No answer to message.
Old 17-03-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you are amazing! Hopefully we can meet one day!
Old 20-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
you are amazing! Hopefully we can meet one day!
Thank you kik me JeanR13
Old 20-03-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you kik me JeanR13
Kik me
Old 21-03-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ghostlytree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally plucked up the courage to meet Jean after reading all the FRs from the others here, so now it’s my turn to post a FR…

Booking was fast and simple. The location was relatively easy to get to by public transport and Jean will patiently guide you on how to get there. The room itself is nice and cosy, and she gave me a towel and soap to go take a shower.

Once I came out of the shower, Jean was kneeling down in front of her bed and beckoned me to come to her. When I was standing in front of her, she started to sniff and kiss my dick through my underwear before slowly pulling it down and proceeded to give me an amazing bj. As the others have said, she gives an amazing blowjob and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. I could give a more detailed account here, but I’d say it’s better to experience it yourself.

She pushed me down on the bed after sucking me for a while and started to take off her clothes. She then crawled up towards me and gave me a deep kiss before licking my nipples and headed back down to blow me again. After that she asked me if I wanted to fuck her (of course) and she proceeded to put a cap on and got on top of me. She was really tight and I could feel her squeezing my dick as she rode an me. I came while she was riding me and we cleaned up a bit before lying in bed and snuggling with each other. I got hard again as we frenched (did I mention that she’s a great kisser?) and she started to go down on me again.

Normally I take quite a while to cum for my second round so I was alright with calling it a day them, but Jean really wanted to make me cum a second time. What followed was a blur of sexual pleasure as we fucked, sucked and frenched each other like animals in heat. She managed to make me cum while jerking me off as we both laid down on her bed. She then got up and licked all my cum and cleaned my dick with her mouth, looking into my eyes as she did this.

I left her place feeling completely drained and satisfied. There’s a lot more I can say, but those have already been mentioned in the other reviews (namely her kind nice personality and attention to hygiene) and I think this review is long enough as is already so I’ll leave it here for now. I really can’t wait to see her again.
Old 21-03-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlytree View Post
Finally plucked up the courage to meet Jean after reading all the FRs from the others here, so now it’s my turn to post a FR…

Booking was fast and simple. The location was relatively easy to get to by public transport and Jean will patiently guide you on how to get there. The room itself is nice and cosy, and she gave me a towel and soap to go take a shower.

Once I came out of the shower, Jean was kneeling down in front of her bed and beckoned me to come to her. When I was standing in front of her, she started to sniff and kiss my dick through my underwear before slowly pulling it down and proceeded to give me an amazing bj. As the others have said, she gives an amazing blowjob and I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment. I could give a more detailed account here, but I’d say it’s better to experience it yourself.

She pushed me down on the bed after sucking me for a while and started to take off her clothes. She then crawled up towards me and gave me a deep kiss before licking my nipples and headed back down to blow me again. After that she asked me if I wanted to fuck her (of course) and she proceeded to put a cap on and got on top of me. She was really tight and I could feel her squeezing my dick as she rode an me. I came while she was riding me and we cleaned up a bit before lying in bed and snuggling with each other. I got hard again as we frenched (did I mention that she’s a great kisser?) and she started to go down on me again.

Normally I take quite a while to cum for my second round so I was alright with calling it a day them, but Jean really wanted to make me cum a second time. What followed was a blur of sexual pleasure as we fucked, sucked and frenched each other like animals in heat. She managed to make me cum while jerking me off as we both laid down on her bed. She then got up and licked all my cum and cleaned my dick with her mouth, looking into my eyes as she did this.

I left her place feeling completely drained and satisfied. There’s a lot more I can say, but those have already been mentioned in the other reviews (namely her kind nice personality and attention to hygiene) and I think this review is long enough as is already so I’ll leave it here for now. I really can’t wait to see her again.

Thank you dear for the wonderful review lol 😂 👅
See u real soon ! 💋💋
Old 23-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
icaruslim is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlytree View Post

Wow come twice? That's my dream too bro. Cum twice through bbbj
Old 03-04-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
💋💋💋