The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 14-02-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 21
MaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokia91 View Post
All bros, don’t bother booking girls from momo65
A lot of fake pics and review on the site
i second that.. not worth at all. Can give it a miss.
Old 17-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 15
Spawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud ofSpawn1980 has much to be proud of

Wah seh.....lucky i scroll a bit and saw this thread. Been a long time since i engage website gals.

I did manage to get a few good 1s. But seems like nowadays cant trust anyone.

Even viets in ktv upping their rates to 200-250. for a shot.... wtf.

really miss the good old days when bonks are more realistic with price.

Kudos to all bros here who contribute.!!!

Bros Who has upped me. Thanks a lot.! Will return once recover.!!
Old 17-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

Thanks for the information. Happy Sunday
Old 18-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 11
codenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of lightcodenameahbao is a glorious beacon of light

any recommended stables to intro?
stacyx C
cheesetart(steph/S)
song ruimin

have private set to trade for the above
Old 18-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, can we request the FL for a video call to verify if she's the one that you wanted?
Old 18-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan08 View Post
First time trying out momo65 曼曼
If see location at jurong west, beware

Picture doesnt match at all nevermind, go in straight rush. The website quoted one hour and I confirmed with her before giving her the money. I wanted to shower first but she say No and rushed me to quickly start. After take out all clothes and wear cap then tell me its 20minutes and the price listed is just for 快餐(fast food) fking tell me fast food bro, havent 1 minute keep rush me already where got the feel... after just few minutes only she got annoyed and got up say no time already. Dk if she pms or what but this is the service I got. Wanted a refund but she tried to threaten and call the police. Not sure if got really call or not but she said that I beat, raped and am trying to rob her, call police faster. She tried to ran away but I just tried to block her to ask return my money. She scold and scold, even picked a chair to chase me out. Her friends came in with a tattooed guy among them and she accused me of hitting her(which I didnt) I ignored them and again persisted about the refund. Seeing her friends didn't help her, she refund half, took $50 threw in on the floor for me to pick, and chase me out. Her friend sent me out and she still screaming in the room. Fking PRC, did not even raise a finger and voice towards her the whole time. disappointed Ive traveled all the way for this.

Link: http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2698
fking fake reviews
so drama, come out play, usually is like that, usually i just pay and get over and done with. got some $200 pretty, but rush job also. not that rush as yours. learnt that alot of fake reviews.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fastfurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lan Lan 兰兰 8263 9244 on s-e-x 727
aka Xiao Yu SG1011

She double book the time slot also so a bro was waiting downstairs for 30mins, hence the GOLD RUSH. Even though stated she provide simple massage, she retorted if I want massage go find massage lady she only open leg only. *VERY UNWILLING*. We fuck less than 3 min and she start to scold to cum faster. Many spare tyre to play with. Saggy breast. Plus she is sick and still open for service! (keep coughing and spitting out the phlegm, damn gross). She is the exact example of the Malaysia 棺材妹。 want fuck her must get scolded by her. that's how she run her business

Looks: 3/10 (Different from photo, actual person face looks much bigger and round)
Age: Definitely older than 35. If she is 24, my grandma is 40
Service: 0. Blow less than 10s, pumped cowgirl 5-8 thrusts and want me to doggy her already. Ad posted 2 shots but she kept rushing and said impossible for me to shoot 2nd time. Barely 10mins into resting, she blow me less than 10s again and requested me to pump her. Gave up as my bro is still soft and recovering.
Gfe: 0
RTF: Rather donate the $100 to charity

Last edited by Fastfurious; 07-03-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan08 View Post
First time trying out momo65 曼曼
If see location at jurong west, beware

Picture doesnt match at all nevermind, go in straight rush. The website quoted one hour and I confirmed with her before giving her the money. I wanted to shower first but she say No and rushed me to quickly start. After take out all clothes and wear cap then tell me its 20minutes and the price listed is just for 快餐(fast food) fking tell me fast food bro, havent 1 minute keep rush me already where got the feel... after just few minutes only she got annoyed and got up say no time already. Dk if she pms or what but this is the service I got. Wanted a refund but she tried to threaten and call the police. Not sure if got really call or not but she said that I beat, raped and am trying to rob her, call police faster. She tried to ran away but I just tried to block her to ask return my money. She scold and scold, even picked a chair to chase me out. Her friends came in with a tattooed guy among them and she accused me of hitting her(which I didnt) I ignored them and again persisted about the refund. Seeing her friends didn't help her, she refund half, took $50 threw in on the floor for me to pick, and chase me out. Her friend sent me out and she still screaming in the room. Fking PRC, did not even raise a finger and voice towards her the whole time. disappointed Ive traveled all the way for this.

Link: http://www.momo65.com/girl.php?id=2698
fking fake reviews
Long time nv come to this dome and saw this..
In the real world.. bully likes to hung u... Don't be afraid of them...
Want call police call lor lol

Remember you are in your homeland, do not falter
She is more afraid of the police than you
Old 24-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody know if like everytime you visit a girl, will your number like register once, you visited this girl or what like some organised system?
Old 26-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!camper101 is one of the Best!

Just had a bad bonk with this girl Crystal. Post says 150/2h/ unlimited shots & provides value added services like Aj,Ar, cim, cof, etc. Does not provide any of those services at all. The only service provided is cum and fuck off. Uses fake photo as well.

When u take too long to cum she will scold u. After u cum she will chase u out of the room. Session ended less than 30 mins. Worst $150 spent. Her ctc is 9895 4187.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there even a point of coming here anymore? Like a lot of fake stuffs it's no longer any good. What's everyone's alternatives?
Old 01-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I lost hope bad service from syt to milfs what else can we do just have to wait or go other dome also got problem miss the old days of chiong after sgw0lves down no more hope i seen all the rest cant performed at all and all are rushy bad service i think we can only use our hands to fap out for time being its getting too expensive like local girls how anyone got any suggestion
Old 01-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

why not go to GL legal houses...?
Old 05-03-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
cannot agreed more!!!

missing the good old days of hundreds of standing FL in the early 2000
Old 05-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
GL house standard also down in general
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1