The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow KFC Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Can you post your fr?? ^^
Abang jimfairy's Hatyai FRs are mostly about temple visits, food and shopping.
Almost forget he also visits his regular facial beautician for COF?

You interested meh?
Old 11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: KFC Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Abang jimfairy's Hatyai FRs are mostly about temple visits, food and shopping.
Almost forget he also visits his regular facial beautician for COF?

You interested meh?
Waaa... u stalk me huh... u stealth stalker!!
Old 11-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Waaa... u stalk me huh... u stealth stalker!!
Bro don't worry tony no interested in yr kateoy gfs 555555
Old 11-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro don't worry tony no interested in yr kateoy gfs 555555
Oii... all my gfs in hatyaI is 100% puyings la.. anyway U might not know all abt TC la.. how u know he is not robin hooder?
Old 11-01-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow KFC Farm

Quote:
Oii... all my gfs in hatyaI is 100% puyings la.. anyway U might not know all abt TC la.. how u know he is not robin hooder?
I'm only interested in Wonder Woman not Robin Hood.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'm only interested in Wonder Woman not Robin Hood.
Walao..now wonder woman is super MILF liao... nehneh can touch the stomach already
Old 11-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow KFC Farm

Quote:
Walao..now wonder woman is super MILF liao... nehneh can touch the stomach already.
Kanasai don't you know comic heros never age?
Old 11-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Soi 1 n 2 got the most farms, dunno y u only manage to find 4 farms there.. didn't any okts sitting outside ask u guys to go in have a look? Mayb u walk the wrong road, almost every shophouses of Soi 2 at the main road r farms...did u see YAYA ktv located at the 2nd road of Soi 2? If yes.. do not go in.. this ktv is famous for runners.. mostly all from Mae sae n myanmar..
I tried walking around but the area is quite messy and the Soi are curvy and hard to move around? But the main area is Soi 1,2,3 right? I think I went to YAYA Ktv and 3 others. Maybe next time I use Thailand SIM card and use GPS to walk around....
Old 11-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like bro Soi 6 told me how u know is your puyings are not a post ops katong...😂 don't be so sure your puyings are real puyings lol not man made de
Old 12-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
My only trip to hat yai was a thai girl from yaya karaoke. I remember they have 2 shops side by side, right consist mainly myanmar and left have thai. I took a thai girl(chiangmai) from the left and had a great experience(you can refer my previous fr), no horse run service. Eventually found a wechat myanmar girl for short time too and she happens to come from yaya karaoke from the right side. Service sucks and rude.

Can you post your fr?? ^^
Try Mickey Mouse Ktv.

The girl there good service. And 2k per night. No problem of running away...
Old 12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
Try Mickey Mouse Ktv.

Where is mickey mouse ktv? Mind to share?
Old 13-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Where is mickey mouse ktv? Mind to share?
Channivate Soi 1
Old 13-01-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
Try Mickey Mouse Ktv.

There are 2 sections to Mickey Mouse KTV....... the normal section where you sit and view the WLs are 2K. This KTV also has some SYT stocks in the inner section which start at 3K up to 5K..... but be careful as these are very young SYTs and although papasan claim they are 18 yr old ...... I have my doubts.
Old 13-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
polarbearz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Most attractive is the adventure gears & equipment..... damn bloody cheap and excellent varieties.... even cheaper than our Beach road market.
This one is most important to me - where to recommend bro!
Old 13-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Shopping in Hatyai is very much cheaper than in BKK or other parts of LOS. My neighborhood clothing store aunty used to fly to BKK to get her stocks from Pratunam..... now she goes to Hatyai for the same stocks at cheaper price.
Somehow I cannot figure out why the same products from the same Pratunam wholesaler is being sold in Hatyai at half the price that is retailing in BKK. ?
Bro, can u share which area in hatyai sells these cheaper stuffs? Clothing, shoes, bags,etc?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1