The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 04-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

oh well, i din mean it that way.

if you feel i am acting holier than thou, i'm sorry.
maybe new year new workload, frustrated ,not enough sex. must visit petain soon.
all right, shall we put this behind and get on to other more interesting things. my last post on this matter.

haven't tried vivi before, always door closed. her business very good. ivy has moved to a very strategic location. every time walk into h16 will pass by this sweet looking face. sooner or later, i will explode inside.

Last edited by bonkning; 04-01-2012 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess bro bonkning is playing the big brother role....visiting WLs is an easy option compared to going after a girl...so if virgins start off the easy way, they may lose the chance of experiencing the bitter-sweetness of courtship.
But you never know, his WL experience may also spur him to look for TLC elsewhere...anyway, to each his own destiny Take things in good spirit, cheers
Old 05-01-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Well said Bro chicken cho.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken cho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoollyack View Post
Hi all, i am really newbie to this kinda thing, just curious and hope some kind bros can enlighten me! Pls dun zap me...i am really completely new to such things

So sorry i am still considered, well evergreen, so just curious and asking heh.....

.....So who to go for or recommended one since i have no exp? (erm ya rite i am still a proud virgin ahha)
.....But you never know, his WL experience may also spur him to look for TLC elsewhere...anyway, to each his own destiny Take things in good spirit, cheers
Old 05-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ok, will do after I check out her (Nikki) room tonight after my sessions. Before I went for holiday she was still in, but her neighbour Michelle was OL already so I managed to still update in the PSL.

As per Carol H07R11, you are lucky. When I got into 'engine trouble' with her, she didn't help me and instead, 'left me for dead!'.

I never RTF since and never will! Oh and yes, the way she talks? So mechanical like some kind of 'robotic' or something. Correct or not?

3/1/12.....I RTF Maggie in her blue one-piece. Got pattern right? Like tiger stripes with violet colour. Agree, she is very service oriented, friendly, accomodating, nice body and smooth skin. She will be OL soon, 14 Jan. Catch her before she's gone for a month.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Went down to petain yesterday 3/1/12.....

.....BRO FORNICATOR, H22 nikki also away, so u might wanna update PSL, i dint note the date though sorry.....next go to hse 2. most of the WL are free. saw maggie in her blue one-piece, damn tempting, but already tried her twice so wanted to try others first(not saying she's not good, by far she's the best i've tried).....

.....walked around a little more, then decided to take on this pretty gem h7r11.

.....By the third position i still couldn't cum, BUT surprisingly, she dint rush me, and allow my to enter missionary again, so i slowly get my mood back entered her slowly, and such her boobs, within awhile i release my load. overall session was okay, but nothing to shout about, if u wanna go for looks might wanna try her.

looks - 7/10
ar - 7/10 not a fan of this, but think she did rather well
bj - 7/10 not sure if its the condom or her teeth just feels a little weird, 2 positions though.
catbath - 4/10 was really bad, literally just using tongue to swirl a few rounds around the nips, dint really put in effort to suck or anything. not shiok in other words
painting - no chance, she say she dun wan to be painted
frenching - no chance, she say dun wan
boobs - 6.5/10 allows sucking of boobs, when she bj me, then i caress he boobs and slightly squeeze her nips, she tend to blow faster and with more intensity
fj - 8/10 given a8 due to the fact she dint rush me and offered some variety.
rtf - probably not, like i said her service nth to shout about. and mayb its just me/or her mood not good that day, cos usually will see her chat with her neighbour happily
Old 05-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, normally wad stuff do u guys tok to wls? the weather? coz sometimes i find myself scratching my head for topics. Or is it juz wham-bang-thankyou-maam kind of thing for u all?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
hi bros, normally wad stuff do u guys tok to wls? the weather? coz sometimes i find myself scratching my head for topics. Or is it juz wham-bang-thankyou-maam kind of thing for u all?
Bro, treat them like friends. Can talk anything under the sky one, provided if she is in the mood to talk....if not, better shut up and do your thingy After some visits, you will know who can click with you...you may wish to rtf then. But if you're newbie, sure tempted to try the rest first which can take you months looking at the sheer number of WLs available
Old 05-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
MickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMickeyMouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
How come you paid $50?
Ruby has always been Cat40.
Please dun spoil market for other cheongsters.
Yes, bro.

I know she is Cat40.

She did a good BBBJ for me.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been to PtT for the 3rd time now...been asking on this forum for CAT30 feedbacks and finally i tried Sally h22r9.... auntiesh beauty with smooth skin, i guess she is around 40 or late 30's but still looks ok for 30 bucks. she just has this tummy but still ok, worth the fuck. small tits but firm and i must admit she ha smooth skin and her face is still smooth...went to pay and she undressed, then she washed my tool, she let me lie down then sucked my nips then put cap the BJ for about 5 mins. then she lied down and oh boy, i was surprised when she spread her legs, her pussy is so plump...it's like seeing a double burger in between those legs coz of her meaty pussy. i just did the missionary for almost 10 mins then i came. her service is just plain which i dont mind coz if she means business then i also mean business, fucking business. hehehe. over all for me she is ok. went out then tried to stroll around then went to h10r12, door was open then i saw kico, damn firts time i saw her and i've been reading much about her....she is really beautiful, better than jolene whom i tried before, she even looks younger...she's my next target then. she looks pleasant when i looked at her and returned a smile. to bad i'm done for the day but there is always a next time.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
H22 nikki also away, so u might wanna update PSL,
i saw nikki today, having her makan then rest for like 15mins before she opens for business.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
pretty gem h7r11.
First impression of her was pretty, young and sweet, so went in and paid the $50. but eveything changed when i go in, like black clouds surrounding her After she kept my $50, stripped. then she sat on her bed. then i have to sit on the basin on my own(i noe its nth wrong, but usually they will be the one to ask you to sit on it right?) not much conversation, and when she speaks, it seems like there's something in her mouth, as though she eating sweet or smth(not sure if thats her natural way of speaking, if its not, its damn irritating). throughout the entire session i tink i spoke about 6-7 sentence to her!? very little GFE. apart from that her services also different from other wls(in a good way this time) after i finished washing, she offered to use a towel to wipe my back, and also she used alot of boobs to caress my chest, dick and thighs, its something tt i do not get from others. She's also a clean freak btw, think she changed 2-3 condoms. tried 3 positions, first is somthing similar to reverse cowgirl, but its at the bedside. followed by misionary and doggie. By the third position i still couldn't cum, BUT surprisingly, she dint rush me, and allow my to enter missionary again, so i slowly get my mood back entered her slowly, and such her boobs, within awhile i release my load. overall session was okay, but nothing to shout about, if u wanna go for looks might wanna try her.

looks - 7/10
ar - 7/10 not a fan of this, but think she did rather well
bj - 7/10 not sure if its the condom or her teeth just feels a little weird, 2 positions though.
catbath - 4/10 was really bad, literally just using tongue to swirl a few rounds around the nips, dint really put in effort to suck or anything. not shiok in other words
painting - no chance, she say she dun wan to be painted
frenching - no chance, she say dun wan
boobs - 6.5/10 allows sucking of boobs, when she bj me, then i caress he boobs and slightly squeeze her nips, she tend to blow faster and with more intensity
fj - 8/10 given a8 due to the fact she dint rush me and offered some variety.
rtf - probably not, like i said her service nth to shout about. and mayb its just me/or her mood not good that day, cos usually will see her chat with her neighbour happily
solid fr. will try her.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Nikki's door says 20 Jan. A week after Michelle RTW which is 13 Jan. They are OL for mandatory 1 month. I was there just now in H22 to verify so that I can update the PSL.

So how on earth did you see Nikki today if she is OL?

Nikki is H22R19, Michelle H22R20. Usually, Michelle go back same as Michelle of H02R16, then a week after Nikki will follow suit. This has been going on eversince they joined the PT stable.

Are you double sure it was Nikki that you saw or there is another Nikki that I am not aware of?

I am confused here, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i saw nikki today, having her makan then rest for like 15mins before she opens for business.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2532 / Power: 22
MarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond reputeMarkNgSiongBoon has a reputation beyond repute

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum !!!!
Long life Petain fuck & Love !!!
Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Ahem.....am I safe to say that I am right since you are keeping quiet? Please Bro bonkning, prove me wrong, otherwise admit your mistake.

While we are all entitled to free speech and our opinions here, I suggest that we also need to take caution when making claims, especially when they are false! Some more, you are a newbie so I understand your enthusiasm. But take it slow because bullshiting will get you nowhere except to negative territory!

I was also a newbie once, but with experience, having bonked more than half of the WLs in PT before I have joined here 3 years ago. I don't mean to brag but I just want you to know whom you are dealing with. There are others more senior than me so again, a word of caution and try not to get unecessary attention for all the wrong reasons. If they (the Seniors) get pissed off, they will zap you to kingdom come.

Ok, I think I'm done here. The rest I leave it up to you. You are old enough to take care of yourself.

Happy weekend to all Samsters. Peace!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Quote:
Went down to petain yesterday 3/1/12. Went in via the drain from the back. From far it seems like very few bros patronising, so i thought its gonna be my day, no need wait too long. But end up, alot of bros waiting inside the hse itself. hse 22 only xue er working but got bro waiting. BRO FORNICATOR, H22 nikki also away, so u might wanna update PSL, i dint note the date though sorry.
Nikki's door says 20 Jan. A week after Michelle RTW which is 13 Jan. They are OL for mandatory 1 month. I was there just now in H22 to verify so that I can update the PSL.

So how on earth did you see Nikki today if she is OL? .....

Last edited by fornicator; 06-01-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

Thank you Sir!

Mabuhay (long live) Petain Romps!

Happy weekend to all Samsters!

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNgSiongBoon View Post
Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum !!!!
Long life Petain fuck & Love !!!
Old 06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fornicator.... u just said "mabuhay"....are u filipino by any chance?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1