The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 21
tatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertatu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fishy smell CB ML

Have you guys encounter any fishy smell ML when you touch her CB
Will you visit her again.I met 1 at Chinatown Jxxy or Jxxxy, during massage I was so high and rub her CB and the fishy smell erupted, nearly want to vomit and stop, after washing my hand also have the fishy smell.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Will you visit her again.I met 1 at Chinatown Jxxy or Jxxxy, during massage I was so high and rub her CB and the fishy smell erupted, nearly want to vomit and stop, after washing my hand also have the fishy smell.
That could be a indication of bad hygiene and potential infections. Subsequent visits should be avoided. Take care
Old 30-05-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fishy smell CB ML

https://www.healthline.com/health/wo.../vagina-smells
All you want to know about vaginal smells...apparently about 7 to 8 of them
Old 30-05-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rockstra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is it at Chinatown?
Old 30-05-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Literally Chao Chee bye
Old 30-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
ups you haha
Old 30-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Might be STD
Old 30-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold

Wash your fingers in a glass of teh o kosong. Easy way of removing CB smell. Just dont drink the teh afterwards...
Old 30-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

can use ginger slices or shaoxing wine to remove the fishy smell?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!

See doctor and take medication

Last edited by starrynight; 30-05-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possibly due to some fungus .... best she takes medication.
Old 30-05-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Possibly due to some fungus .... best she takes medication.
agreed. need to take medicine
Old 31-05-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Have, Lisa and her old lady boss Channel.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Most of the seasoned MLs will smell like seasoned fish. If you stay in this game long enough it’s inevitable you will subject your cb to all kinds of abuse. I know of those older milfs who allow their regulars to fj raw. So bear in mind most of them would have contracted some form of std. job hazard. Those long term players would know how to look after themselves. I know some of them have sought medical treatment but yeah I tell myself to siam them as well. Sadly these lao chios are also some of the best players. They can fuck like no tomorrow. Just don’t go down on them
Old 31-05-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Sometimes, if it is just a slight fishy smell, it could be just urine that isnt cleaned properly. Dont believe just dont wipe or shake after u pee. After a while use your finger to rub rub your foreskin and smell it...will have fishy smell also...haha..but if strong smell then ya, got problem..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1