The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold
Fetish for Unshaven Ladies

Any recommendations for unshaven pussies in local dome?

Appreciate if any wisecracks, pls keep to yourself.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish for Unshaven Ladies

Camping here.

Most are shaven and can be quite annoying.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Camping here.

annoyed by five o'clock shadow sibo?
Old 03-06-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

True. Met one Malay FL, trimmed, nice to eat her to orgasms. Cant find another since she quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Camping here.

Old 24-04-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mashiunn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Is there other FL recommendation for non shaven, natural pubes?
Old 26-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcake View Post
Well. Yes. Idk why I went for it. Probably thinking with the wrong head. I wonder if others in the range are worth that much honestly. I’ve got an offer from another lady and it’s 900/hour LMAO
Job economy is expected to get more worse than the Lehman Brothers.

U want to go then go lol, employers can terminate w/o compensation and also dun expect the govt subsidises to help u. Govt already done calculations aldy before giving out subsidises. It's a loss.

Got one qualified for the msf financial assistance, $2.3k plus MUIS additional. Published in Straits Times and MSF fb. However this is a very brilliant plan with no brains and no hardwork involved. Complain more, ok dun give to the parents, then dun feed the kids, kids will suffer, so they got child insurance, so these are the lucky few.

So $900 is really fat hope now and near future. $600 to $800, wait long long. $500 the most...Dun be too greedy, bec if u guys and gals see the USA politics youtube, it's not realistic at all.

U guys can wait bec really no one will be willing to pay even $500..... Girls can deceive and shortcut whatever looks and services, however it will not work now.
Old 26-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobcake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Job economy is expected to get more worse than the Lehman Brothers.

U want to go then go lol, employers can terminate w/o compensation and also dun expect the govt subsidises to help u. Govt already done calculations aldy before giving out subsidises. It's a loss.

Got one qualified for the msf financial assistance, $2.3k plus MUIS additional. Published in Straits Times and MSF fb. However this is a very brilliant plan with no brains and no hardwork involved. Complain more, ok dun give to the parents, then dun feed the kids, kids will suffer, so they got child insurance, so these are the lucky few.

So $900 is really fat hope now and near future. $600 to $800, wait long long. $500 the most...Dun be too greedy, bec if u guys and gals see the USA politics youtube, it's not realistic at all.

U guys can wait bec really no one will be willing to pay even $500..... Girls can deceive and shortcut whatever looks and services, however it will not work now.

Totally agree with what you said. Now I can see why a lot of bros complain that the bad comments are all taken down. I was just giving an objective assessment on my experience. Wasn’t that putting anyone down etc.

I could have taken it a step further and reject on the spot or not pay. Honestly it’s annoying that real and true reviews are taken down just because it doesn’t reflect on the FL well.

Also I think near future you won’t be able to charge that high for these services. Unless you are a damn hot model etc.

Plus at this price level, you will assume that they will be well kept and clean shaven unless specified. I urge all bro’s to be more careful when engaging services nowadays.
Old 26-04-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

I saw some posts about a unshaven "Rachel". Few hours later, it disappeared.
Old 26-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

O/T, there was some feedback on Lynn, and it sounded truthful, it was also taken down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobcake View Post
Honestly it’s annoying that real and true reviews are taken down just because it doesn’t reflect on the FL well.
Old 26-04-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
I saw some posts about a unshaven "Rachel". Few hours later, it disappeared.
That was me actually. It was just an honest opinion how she’s not worth that amount. But idk how is that offensive that’s all

Anyways I can now see why the local FLs are protected here. Had better Boonks for 500 bucks. I guess she’s not my cup of tea that’s all
Old 26-04-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
O/T, there was some feedback on Lynn, and it sounded truthful, it was also taken down.
Not wrong about Lynn. Saw her last year. Her photos were old. Aged a lot. Different look. Very demanding and I rather bonk a china chick seriously. Won’t be going back for sure. And I think she’s a bit weird also
Old 26-04-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mashiunn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with unshaven.

Some ppl just prefer it to be natural, cos its look more adult.

I think the big problem is still the price, now with covid even spending $200 for an hour of pleasure only must think very carefully lol.
Old 27-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashiunn View Post
There is nothing wrong with unshaven.

Some ppl just prefer it to be natural, cos its look more adult.

I think the big problem is still the price, now with covid even spending $200 for an hour of pleasure only must think very carefully lol.
I Don’t mind paying a premium honestly but if I’m paying a premium make sure I’m getting my money’s worth. I dare say so far with the local FLs my satisfaction rate is less than 50%. There’s only a handful which are worth seeing them for
Old 27-04-2020, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

I think in general, the local fls are oveepriced. Most are pricing themselves between 500 to 800 regardless with or without OKT.

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Totally agree. $400 should be max already IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
I think in general, the local fls are oveepriced. Most are pricing themselves between 500 to 800 regardless with or without OKT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1