The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-05-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
...continue from pr/ezgif-2-95, but it does have it con. As in, i am talking about just sanitizing the room.
effect. my mask very close to it. Yes, it should sanitize the mask while i have my puff,hehehe....

I dont wear gloves tho. Too troublesom mask, lots of alcohol wipes and some spray bottles loaded with ethano alcohol to the girls. An's reception to press the sanitizer to sanitize their hands.
the same time help with getting rid of wrinkles. Killing 2 birds with one stone,hehehe...
visit those places, so this is mainly talk-only for me. Still, i find this whole idea...pretty good?
Wearing this disposable plastic gloves will save you a lot of headache in fighting against coronavirus.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 25-05-2020 at 08:32 PM.
Old 25-05-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
WTF! You were the same asshole who told us u love to play RAW in balai and batam. Using your money to entice the girls to submit to your dangerous game of RAW SEX! Now you are teaching us to play safe? Bloody hypocrite!
Well said. fark raw no problem but come virus all of a sudden must protect self. GAK JELAS.
Old 25-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
You believe their gov checked everyone? Low rates? Even singapore gov so strict yet there are local case Everyday. In short there is no way to keep this virus out, until some cure or vaccine is found, if not it is almost impossible to shut this virus scare
When spore evaluate the situation of the individual country, some criteria are infection rate, types of precautions in place, effectiveness of infection control, distancing measures, no. of test done, etc

I reckon that bolehland stand a high chance to be in the list of country in which the travel restriction with spore to be lifted.

Although Msia do not have a very low transmission rate in the country, however no. of test carried out till date is about 513k which is twice as much as indonesia merely 256k, given that msia population is 32 million compare to indonesia 270 million. Can refer to detail statistic figure:

Spore - Every one million population, no. of test carried out 50,365

Malaysia - Every one million population, no. of test carried out 15,883

Indonesia - Every one million population, no. of test carried out 940

Although in real life situation, the actual no. of cases in both countries could be even much much more due to lack of test facility. But more importantly it is the official figure reported.

Furthermore, Msia has shown that it has done a lot to prevent the spread of the virus like strict enforcement can be seen everywhere in msia, CMO lockdown has been extended several times, the recovery rate was also higher than infection rate, inter-state travel restriction, etc.

But there was one very important fact that Msia might be given priority to qualify for the lifting of travel restriction is that spore and msia are all the time connected by geography, economics and ties of kinship.. (both countries have families and relatives across the two countries)

Remember when the pandemic not so serious that time in March 2020, spore came out with a border control measure chart that indicate spore residents (citizen & PR) who visit Malaysia and return by land and sea are not required for the SHN unlike visiting other ASEAN country need to serve SHN at home.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
And China( Hong Kong included after China took over), u think they are virus free? IMHO, liars . Their numbers don’t make sense
China the world most populous country 1.44 billion, has been reporting daily no.of cases mostly less than 20 cases, this makes it hard to believe since the virus claim to be originate from there but it is still a mystery...

China did inform one month ago that they mis-reported the no. of cases due to lack of co-ordination because they were all busy handling the virus issue.

The foreign department spokeman said that they did not lie on the no. of cases, it is just that there was some more cases have not been co-ordinated therefore did not report the most updated status.

But Trump don't believe..

Later the figure of no. of cases in the website has been adjusted.
Old 25-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
..... I use sodium chloride and to sanitize things, hands and body parts even on objects. Except this is a much cheaper version. I mean Taiwan's been using it for decades. I saw on news that Vietnam is also using it. And they were some of the popular successful countries i am learning from....

(二氧化氯 = sodium chloride)
Bro think you make a mistake...

二氧化氯 = chlorine dioxide(ClO2)
Not
Sodium Chloride (NaCl) =氯化钠,
is in our common table salt 食盐
Old 26-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Wearing this disposable plastic gloves will save you a lot of headache in fighting against coronavirus.
Fuck lah. Seems like you afraid of headache than death. You should be teaching everyone safe SEX. Put on CONDOM. But you encourage cheongsters to play RAW!
Old 26-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
China the world most populous country 1.44 billion, has been reporting daily no.of cases mostly less than 20 cases, this makes it hard to believe since the virus claim to be originate from there but it is still a mystery...

China did inform one month ago that they mis-reported the no. of cases due to lack of co-ordination because they were all busy handling the virus issue.

The foreign department spokeman said that they did not lie on the no. of cases, it is just that there was some more cases have not been co-ordinated therefore did not report the most updated status.

But Trump don't believe..

Later the figure of no. of cases in the website has been adjusted.
You believe every word of chicom?
Old 26-05-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Well said. fark raw no problem but come virus all of a sudden must protect self. GAK JELAS.
That one indonesian say munafik
Old 26-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fuck lah. Seems like you afraid of headache than death. You should be teaching everyone safe SEX. Put on CONDOM. But you encourage cheongsters to play RAW!
Think your msg was well received...if you continue to attack his post then will become like malicious....

Pls dun make this thread or any thread war zone...readers dun like personal attacks...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-05-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
3. They worship human rights. They believe in freedom of speech, expression and behavior, even to the extend those freedom is going to affect another person's freedom.

Example : "i choose NOT to put on a mask EVEN if i am not well, what can you do?" in those countries.
wat u sayin remnds me of 1 of our fav guy says...lol...

有人说,自己生病是自己的事。可是,如果你生病了,把病毒传染给别人,那就是大家的事了

i purplely censor face off de, so is no intention 2 offend ani1 or talk polyticks here.

my message is ani1 wan 2 die in btm is their ownself business, i no wan 2 die so young....lol...mai sell fish & get other ppl aso involve,so i've my ownself sorlution.

4 me, if i go btm, i'd go pulau galang there ask sai kong or dan ki. they porably gif me 1 of tis...

...or tis...

...sm time even ask me burn 2 ashes, then 3 bowl water boil until 1 bowl & then drink it....lol...they say would prevent cockvid wor....u believe or no?

tis 1 is my ownself's PPE wen i go btm nxt time....lol

swee boh....lol...tis 1 is my specification. u've ur ownself prevention of cockvid in btm, i aso have mine....lol

keep 1 or 2 of abv given by pulau galang sai kong or dan ki & then every morning wake up tat time chant...virus virus go away 10 times....sure safe 1....lol...

jus 4 laugh nia....no offence intend 2 ani brother here hor, ass i onli intend is 2 liven the mood here.

all have nice monday ya....lol...oh, & wish all malay or no malay belated selamat hair raya aso.
Old 26-05-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
So we can now all wear mask & smoke at the same time while traveling on foot around batam.

Got a better idea?
wa! tis 1 sibei ugley lei...lol...but it's good attention catcher if i walk ard wit it in btm. All my ger ger in btm surely laugh until cig aso drop out if they see young uncle me wit tat masker....lol

another jus 4 fun post frm me.
Old 26-05-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingo View Post
Is the radiation harmful to our body??, thanks...
Thank you for your interest,i was thinking if i should answer your question with another question. But i chose not to.

My answer :

Yes, UV radiation is as harmful to our humanly body as wearing face mask ,using soap and alcohol sanitizing solution. Every kind of tools/equipment has its pros and cons.

Quote:
I engaged a bit of common sense before i execute my plans. I ask myself questions. i learned from successful case/s. And try NOT to jump into conclusion out of impulse.

a) Why are many hospital/malls/public places using UV sanitizing, even in their air conditioning system? And even for rooms and public walkway? I asked myself.

b) Alcohol sanitizer is flammable, Everyone knows, its chemical/s contain harms the human skin one way or another.

c) 99% of soap contains Sodium laureth sulfate (aka SLS), the exact same thing can be found in washing detergent. Is it harmful to human? Probably even your toothpaste has SLS too,hehehe...

(definitely can find one of the below ingredient/s in sanitizer/soap)

d) Sodium chloride can be a health risk factor, according to the internet. Not going to elaborate on this, but on my personal scale find this safest among most if not all soap/sanitiser. (safest herein do not mean not harmful)

e) Many types of UV rays in different strength are harmful to living things, especially so to micro-organism.

f) A Taiwanese lady got into an accident becos she was wearing a face mask while riding a motorbike and during her ride, the strong wind blew her mask to cover her eyes. Hence the accident. It also cause allergy reaction, bruises on the face and shortness of breath to some medical staffs and members of the public too.

( Click to show/hide )

So, EVERY known ways written above were sort of harmful. But hospitals and medical facilities were still using it as a form of protection/weapon against current covid-19 epidemic. So, i can safely say, its either the higher risk of contracting the virus OR getting humanly harmed. Its a choice.

I use all those above collected data to form my own analysis, so as to create the safest environment in my own way if i were to travel to Batam in the near future.

My conclusion is, a tools i have, if use it appropriately in its correct way, it becomes a useful tool. Use it in the wrong way around, it may hurt. The MOST suitable way for myself when it is being use correctly (and follow appropriately by "tool's" instruction) is my very own BEST way/s,hehehe...and yes, i did some modification so it better suits me (shall share in later post).

Learn from "successful" countries and engage some common sense.

Disclaimer note : My above analysis and whats written were opinion of my own, meant to serve as precaution solely for myself in my future trip/s to Batam.
Hope that helps to answer your doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Nono wrote it right: he switches it on when he leaves the room, not when he is inside.
When tools and equipment were use in its right way, it is safe (and useful). If they were use in the wrong way, it just another useless tool/equipment.

Just like my encounter in Batam, at the Grand Mall whereby the security guard uses a contactless thermometer to take my temperature. I have about 35 degree Celsius temperature. He let me in. My girl who is with me has about 32 degree Celsius temperature, he also let her in. No question asked,hehehe...

In the security guard's mind, he will think both of us have no high fever. But he's not wrong either. Maybe and perhaps he's just tired of scanning thousands of people walking in and out of the mall.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-05-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nono,
I hate to disappoint you, and I believe your good faith, but I think you are overconfident, in this and other posts.
This is a good reminder. Not to be overly-confident. Hence i need to trend carefully when borders eventually open up.

Perhaps i have to be EVEN more careful?

I choose to skip the UV sterilizing discussion part because i already made my point in other post/s. It's a choice. My choice.

A plate of chicken rice has x amount of calories online, it may not mean all chicken rice stall sells them with that same amount of calories. Sometime one will need to use his/her own judgement to evaluate a situation if things would eventually work out.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...4#post20012614

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...2#post20014462

Everything has its strength and weakness, just like everyone doing their own precautions during their travel to Batam.

Quote:
3) When you travel, to Batam or anywhere else, the highest risk of contact with virus is NOT in your room because some plague-spreader has left humours on surfaces (think about house keepers?), but when you stay close to people. Masks will lower the risk, but the reason you travel to Batam is not to stay in room watching TV, but because you wish to be in close proximity with girls.
No one, i believe will be able to stay inside their hotel with their girls round the clock. They have to go out somehow, to eat, to board the ferry, to collect their meals/room key/boarding pass, get some entertainment,to get a girl into their room from somewhere etc. The whole thing about this covid prevention thingy is more about trying to keep myself as safe, as possible (in Batam).

Mask is becoming like condom nowaday,hehehe...no one's comfortable wearing it. But it serve some % level of protection. Yes, just like condom dont cover anyone 100% from virus/bacteria as well (not even close to 98%). i am not saying its protection isnt 100%, so we shouldnt use them...nothing really is 100% but even if it doesnt, most are going to in one way or another needs those "protection",arent it?

I am not just implying solely on mask/condom alone.

Quote:
However, in this moment I am not sure that the presence of virus is lower in Singapore or in Batam, or in my country in Europe. Nobody really knows. My point is that the risk is not really dependent on where (we lack information) but on the number of close contacts we have with people.
Peak time MRT in Singapore is maybe not less dangerous than Newton...
In Singapore, everyone taking the MRT have to wear a mask. In fact, anyone who steps out of home...needs to put on a mask, by law. Its now punishable by law thing if one dont wear a mask in public places in Singapore.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...asks-in-public

Therefore, in Newton...it is also advisable to put on a "condom" aka mask, to keep up with that particular certain % level of protection. Yes, its a hassle but why not turn a hassle into something trendy? Something that can bring some added "advantages".

All were just but a matter of habit.

Every % level of safety counts in an epidemic.

Hehehe...and by the way, the mask above and below cost around a juta.

...and claim to have more than 90% BFE too. (Bacteria filtration efficiency)

Not selling to you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your posts are always very informative. Thanks.
I have a comment though: both fixtures and fittings of Formosa are old and need a complete renewal, even after the recent remodeling.
If I want to start a new hotel, I would try to buy the naked building for a piece of bread, then invest in renewing most fittings. Only at that point, we can invest in fixtures and launch brand new Formosa 2 with credible chances to be one one of the best places to stay in Batam.
Because of COVID, maybe now the investment to buy the building can be small. It could be a long-term investment, for better times to come.
This is mainly my hope. What else could they do with the building? A mall??
I believe that the chances to convert the existing building to a mall is unlikely to succeed due to the following reasons:

1) Centrepoint mall beside formosa was quite popular during the 90s and early 2000s. However the tenants there gradually move out of the mall until the building became deserted.

The main reason was because there was fierce competition from the largest mall in batam Nagoya Hill Mall which was built around that period (Year 2007) and it was so crowded and visited by many local people and tourist due to its strategic location. But partly also due to the trade mix in centrepoint mall not attractive enough.

Any new mall opening nearby must be prepared to compete with the hugh and popular nagoya hill mall.

Lucky Plaza business can sustain till now because their electronics / mobile phone (cewek used to call ha pay) was comparatively cheaper than nagoya hill mall shops.

2)The building owner may find it easier to look for another hotel operator to rent the existing building as the building is already equipped with all the rooms, structures, facilities, m&e services, etc.

On the other hand, to operate the building as a mall will require plans submission to authority for the change of use of the building and also very difficult to look for shop tenants at this covid crisis period.

In conclusion, my wish is the same as you. Hopefully in the near future, another hotel operator could take up the building (either rent or buy over) and start to operate like Formosa Baru. Recruit back all the formosa former staff including the massage/ktv/reception/restaurant staff and carry out some minor refurbishment to the rooms and that will be perfect.

Formosa location is centralised and unbeatable, makan place is a stone’s throw and can reach all the booking joints within walking distance. Travel Agency shop for buying cheap 2 way ferry ticket also nearby and many people like to use Formosa as a base to cheong too.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
You believe every word of chicom?
所谓 信者有 不信者无! (kalo kamu percaya ada, gak percaya gak ada loh!)

IMHO there is no benefit for china to under-report the no. of cases to the WHO. Many media and western countries always comment that Chicom lack human rights. But that could also be the reason for its effective control of the pandemic.

On the contrary, western countries believe in human rights and freedom, and that could be the reason why it was very difficult to control the situation there.

Chicom imposed stricter rules during lockdown as compare to other asian countries and their citizens were warned to comply strictly wearing masks and social distancing measures. Unlike the Hongkies, the chinese citizens are generally more obedient to their garmen.

Chicom has many intelligent people who were educated in western countries and they managed to transform china into the world second largest economy. Over this past 30 over years, it has brought 90 over percent of its population from poverty to middle class, this is something no other country in the world can achieve.

Not to forget that the hanyu pinyin and the simplified chinese written form (简笔字) that we use daily was also invented by the chicom.

I am not praising them but it is a fact that they have the capability to control the pandemic which is apparent when they sent their medical team to italy, malaysia, congo, etc to help them to fight the virus and donated large quantity of medical supplies and equipment to those countries..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1