The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML start asking for money during CB

These guys should just get a life. Or gals who will worship their small dicks
Old 29-05-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
These guys should just get a life. Or gals who will worship their small dicks
The problem is they dun know how to get a life. And there is this traditional thinking that amdk are better, especially among the bolehland workers and Tiongs. Just remove all of these ppl, no contributions and are fishmongers. Enough of these additional neverending burdens as can see none of these samsters here contributing and just want to get benefits. As can see in youtube, violent protest in hk, amdk care about his own hk and ccp business, in disregard about the hongkongers. You can never change this racial deep-rooted history.

These amdks, bolehlanders and Tiongs can no need to reply. Fishmongers means fishmongers. Put them inside pressure cooker will eventually know.

Keep some CECAs here can aldy, at least they are not fishmongers.
Old 29-05-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

The reason ML start asking because she knows she will get it as SG men all the ML need to do is call handsome, dear, baby those SG Roberts and Potato Head will no use brain and straight give in to them. If she asks for money or branded goods surely will get it if not there won't be any Roberts or White Knight around in SG. All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs
Old 29-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
The reason ML start asking because she knows she will get it as SG men all the ML need to do is call handsome, dear, baby those SG Roberts and Potato Head will no use brain and straight give in to them. If she asks for money or branded goods surely will get it if not there won't be any Roberts or White Knight around in SG. All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs
Fully agreed
Old 29-05-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
those SG Roberts and Potato Head
Mindsets will revolutionize after they are skilled and can do great things.

The only thing that can disintegrate them to pieces is the gahmen dirty legislations, GovTech and pioneer generation sinkees taking shortcuts in supporting Tiongs, Bolehland and Amdk etc. These kind of traditional perception culture can still exist until today.

Last edited by Pictionary; 29-05-2020 at 04:18 PM.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Not suprise tht got mr robert n carrot lor , one willing to give one want to take . Some more see ml post at wechat on those kind donation hha
Old 29-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
All this Roberts either lonely or think themselves as a helpful person. The money go donate to charity better than giving to MLs
Modern society problems. Many lonely people out there nowadays. Many people staying single. The window for getting married and setting up a family is shorter, from early to late thirties. Once past mid thirty it is high chance to remain single and unattached the rest of the life.

Realy a lonely life and easy prey looking for companionship with commercial providers. Physical need can still fire-and-forget. Emotional need is the truly dangerous zone.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Modern society problems. Many lonely people out there nowadays. Many people staying single. The window for getting married and setting up a family is shorter, from early to late thirties. Once past mid thirty it is high chance to remain single and unattached the rest of the life.

Realy a lonely life and easy prey looking for companionship with commercial providers. Physical need can still fire-and-forget. Emotional need is the truly dangerous zone.
Many of them know already then the ML will run away with their money but they still no listen. Next ML come KC them they kenna again being Roberts. Who will pity them? Only have themselves to blame.
Old 29-05-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Many of them know already then the ML will run away with their money but they still no listen. Next ML come KC them they kenna again being Roberts. Who will pity them? Only have themselves to blame.
Loneliness. Some of my younger colleague in this category. Use dating app but no permanent serious r/ship. Now CB even worse. Whole day work, evening only gaming or watch netflix till late. One whole day hardly exchange more than a few sentences verbally. Lonely people can book massage session only to enjoy conversation with the masseuse.
Old 30-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Those ML with no Robert support now taking risk. Discreet meet customers. Recently have ML msg me say go her shop bonk at certain time sure safe. I think desperate because money dry up. So she willing to take risk. Must think with right head. Not worth taking the risk during this time. Get caught name will big big in papers and get double charge.
Old 30-05-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
pakpak2001 fell into KC trap also because Anna told him the same things
================================================== ========
KingKong like to arrow me even though i have never offend him or know him.
anywway King Kong thanks for reminding me, yourself & your papa the same mistakes i make

forum here to share, not to stir quarrel.
Old 30-05-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKINGKONG View Post
pakpak2001 fell into KC trap also because Anna told him the same things
================================================== =======
King Kong - why downgrade yourself to Anna's dog, bark & bite everyday.
carry on if u find it meaningful.
we have fun seeing a clone and clown reborn
thanks for entertainign us here as the spas girls cannot do it now
Old 30-05-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!

Better save some money for emergency use

Last edited by starrynight; 30-05-2020 at 03:37 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 0
starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!starrynight is one of the Best!

Double posting

Last edited by starrynight; 30-05-2020 at 03:38 PM.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

I don’t mind giving $ during this period to support them, just not sure whether my Vietnamese ML has gone back...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1