The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Any guys here dated ugly dino bu before

can come share your experience

Why did you date a ugly dino bu, is it because she is kind hearted and help you alot?

When you are with her, can your kkj marikata, if cannot did you piak her or you imagine she is a chio bu than you piak her?

So a question for all the guys who never date dino bu before - if at your lowest moment in life, a dino bu treat you very good. Will you consider to date or even marry her? If yes, will you force yourself to piak her even though your kkj cannot markita?
Old 13-08-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: Any guys here dated ugly dino bu before

Your keyword is date not sex.

I have dated a 70 kg 1.55cm ite education lady after my ns when I was doing pte degree. It was horrible but I was 120kg.

Dating her involves taking her to fancy restaurant and she will order at least 70 bucks for herself. It was my first relationship and I was working part time so I was dumb.

During the meals she would talk to you on her diet which is just rubbish.

Anyway she would criticize my weight eventually I got dump in the worst possible way. She just blocked me and disappeared all of sudden and when she finally took my call as I was worried she met with accident as she refusd to let me send her home always so I do not know where she stayed.

She just said she find me oily and ugly anyway I managed slim down now I see women I just viewed them as air
Old 13-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Your keyword is date not sex.

I have dated a 70 kg 1.55cm ite education lady after my ns when I was doing pte degree. It was horrible but I was 120kg.

Dating her involves taking her to fancy restaurant and she will order at least 70 bucks for herself. It was my first relationship and I was working part time so I was dumb.

During the meals she would talk to you on her diet which is just rubbish.

Anyway she would criticize my weight eventually I got dump in the worst possible way. She just blocked me and disappeared all of sudden and when she finally took my call as I was worried she met with accident as she refusd to let me send her home always so I do not know where she stayed.

She just said she find me oily and ugly anyway I managed slim down now I see women I just viewed them as air
why would you want to date a gf but not have sex with her?

Might as well just be friends with her
Old 13-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

It's my first relationship and it lasted 3 months. She just disappeared that's all. I have nothing against fat people I was a fat man before. All I am saying is I won't date a fat lady anymore as economically it makes no sense but then again I have not date women for 3 years
Old 14-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's my first relationship and it lasted 3 months. She just disappeared that's all. I have nothing against fat people I was a fat man before. All I am saying is I won't date a fat lady anymore as economically it makes no sense but then again I have not date women for 3 years
Bro, what you went through is purely "her problem - mentally" and not becos all fat lady will chopped you like that or behave like that.

Personally, I have met a few Dino who are all very nice to me, but as I cannot force myself to have sex with such quality, I never have that intent to up them or make them a relationship. Thus, I will always keep a friendship only status.......

But what i want to point out here is, not all fat dino are bad thinking..... there are good ones too..... and usually, they are more sweet and loving to the guy they like..... becos probably they dun have much chance in many relationships....... Thats why they cherished........
Old 14-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Although I have never dated one but I spent some time going out with a few at a platonic level.

The local ones have a very unusual level of self entitlement and overconfidence. Very racist and have an obsession with white men and korean stars. Any decent man won't last 1 outing.

The PRC ones have some sense of self respect and are conscious of their body size always trying to slim down but doing it wrongly. Very nicer personality so made it better in terms of being just friends. Take it like having lunch with a colleague.
Old 14-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

I am not saying all Dino bu are bad I am just saying I won't date local and really cannot afford to spend time trying to date woman I just cannot afford time and money also I am past that stage.

Most local Dino bu have this thinking only tall good looking guy are worthy of them. My ex so called gf was one of them.
Old 14-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
I am not saying all Dino bu are bad I am just saying I won't date local and really cannot afford to spend time trying to date woman I just cannot afford time and money also I am past that stage.

Most local Dino bu have this thinking only tall good looking guy are worthy of them. My ex so called gf was one of them.
Sorry to hear u had bad experience with dino bu. I had a gd Dino bu spare tire long ago during my NS days, she was always wet and thirsty!
Old 14-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

It's OK la. After dating her I am grateful to her as I never will hesitate to block the contact number of all the girls I had in my latter life

In other words she taught me love is disposable never put yourself in vulnerable position.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Lol. It is both funny and sad reading the experiences here.
Old 15-08-2020, 05:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Physical appearance is just a part of being together. Can both of you click emotionally or logically? Some girls are quite big boned so it is not easy for them to appear slim regardless of how they diet. Some tried to exercise to slim down but end up building thunder thighs.

Many guys here probably married a slim lady who turned into dino bu (as you called it) after a few childbirths. Then how? Have to live with it right since she lost her figure giving you children.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1