The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
I posted my story on how I met my fwb in the Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza, under the 'Bride & Bridesmaid' thread. Posted there as I added some pictures of my fwb (in the bridesmaid group photos of course), letting bros guess which one of the bridesmaid is my fwb, and hoping to find someone in this forum that knows her personally.

Anyway, here is my true story on how I met my fwb.

~~~

After that night, we became fwb and met up frequently to have sex everywhere. Inside car, blindfolding and handcuffs, hotel window sex, taking photos and videos, then watching it after and get more turned on, leading to more sex.

And that is how I met my fwb.

Side note: My buddy knows that I have a fwb, but he does not know that it is his wife's good friend, from his wedding day, who still gathers frequently at their place. I wonder if I should let him on with my secret, and how he would react if he sees our private pictures and videos.
Thanks to Bro $$$$$$$$$ for sharing his FWB catch in such a rare way ...he is one v. lucky dude ...his fwb is a very notti gal too, got bf already n yet her pussy got wet so fast the moment she saw him ...bro must be a 6 pack yandao

As to his side note...it all depends on him, how excited he is to let the cat out of the bag n how far he wants this r/s to be known by others...if he wants to share with his buddy, he must make sure that he is v close to him n always confide private things with him n trust him enough not to spread it to others...then its safe sharing with him...for me, i prefer to keep it a secret affair for the time being n see how it goes...some pple like to play with the element of mystery than a straight forward confession, act innocent 1st n let the group guess and see if they can observe wat is happening...his buddy would of cos be very surprised n steam when he gets to see their pics n vids ...just my 2 cents worth of tot

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-07-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Classmates and colleagues.
Another lucky dude with so many FWBs when most of us can't even find one ...share details with us leh bro, giv us some tips...don't keep them all to yourself

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-07-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Another lucky dude with so many FWBs when most of us can't even find one ...share details with us leh bro, giv us some tips...don't keep them all to yourself
Just lucky bro. For me just be on good terms with them and see how it’s goes. I never really set out to be fwb. As times goes and if got a feel that it may lead to fwb, I will surely ask and try.

I believe if you try, chances u might succeed. If don’t try, surely only will be friends as I am not handsome enough for them to rape me. Haha
Old 18-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold

Wow u guys are damn good to land yourself with a good FWB.

I did have one encounter before years back.. Would like to share if I may..

I was doing a part time diploma back then in one of the private university. The class consists of mainly working adults in their 20s-30s. As a smoker, I naturally hangs out with the group of smokers in the class during breaks and after classes.

So as usual during the break time, we will congregate outside the entrance for smoke. There's afew female classmates whom will normally join us. Then there's this one girl, whom will always join us even though she don't really smoke. She's probably in her late 20s, and she always dress kinda sexily in short dress and exposing some cleavage. I noticed she always seems to look at me and tries to find conversation with me. But I'm a naturally Shy and quiet guy.. especially with oretty gals..so I always responded minimally.

So during one of the smoking sessions, she asked me "wah u ride big bike huh? Looks fun leh..Can pillion me home? " I told her "u wearing skirt leh.. not scared Zhao gen meh? Anyway I din bring extra helmet today next lesson if you want I bring helmet send u home lor." She said "ok on..!" And she asked for my hp number.

So this is how we started to know each other.. I wil send her home after every lessons.
I'm riding a GSXR 1000 back then.. and she's always hugging me the whole journey.

This would seems pretty normal, but the problem is she knows I'm aware that he have a very close boyfriend and are getting married very soon and she knows that I'm married. While I enjoyed it, I never cross the line.

So, moving forward the smoking khaiki group suggested we go celebrate the end of course at a pub. Halfway thru, she said she's tired and asked me if I can send her bac home.. so I hailed a taxi and went back with her.

During the ride, there was this steamy atmosphere.. not sure why, we did not even drink much. Then suddeny our eyes locked and next moment we are frenching each other. She was rubbing my cock and I had my hand under her top carraasing her breast. Then as if we both suddenly remembered we are in a cab., We stopped and there was this awkward silence till she reach her home and went up.

After this incident, nothing much happened. And a month later I attended her wedding dnner. I don't know how to experience this feeling.. but when I shakes her hands with her husband beside her. Can feel this current going through and we have each other an additional squeeze in the hand.

After this, we basically start to reduce contact, and slowly we lost contact.

Not really a FWB story, but I know if I persisited it will definitely happen. Just that I somehow did not. Anyway hey have a happy family now and this shuld just stay as a happy memory..
Old 18-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Wow u guys are damn good to land yourself with a good FWB.

I did have one encounter before years back.. Would like to share if I may..

I was doing a part time diploma back then in one of the private university. The class consists of mainly working adults in their 20s-30s. As a smoker, I naturally hangs out with the group of smokers in the class during breaks and after classes.

So as usual during the break time, we will congregate outside the entrance for smoke. There's afew female classmates whom will normally join us. Then there's this one girl, whom will always join us even though she don't really smoke. She's probably in her late 20s, and she always dress kinda sexily in short dress and exposing some cleavage. I noticed she always seems to look at me and tries to find conversation with me. But I'm a naturally Shy and quiet guy.. especially with oretty gals..so I always responded minimally.

So during one of the smoking sessions, she asked me "wah u ride big bike huh? Looks fun leh..Can pillion me home? " I told her "u wearing skirt leh.. not scared Zhao gen meh? Anyway I din bring extra helmet today next lesson if you want I bring helmet send u home lor." She said "ok on..!" And she asked for my hp number.

So this is how we started to know each other.. I wil send her home after every lessons.
I'm riding a GSXR 1000 back then.. and she's always hugging me the whole journey.

This would seems pretty normal, but the problem is she knows I'm aware that he have a very close boyfriend and are getting married very soon and she knows that I'm married. While I enjoyed it, I never cross the line.

So, moving forward the smoking khaiki group suggested we go celebrate the end of course at a pub. Halfway thru, she said she's tired and asked me if I can send her bac home.. so I hailed a taxi and went back with her.

During the ride, there was this steamy atmosphere.. not sure why, we did not even drink much. Then suddeny our eyes locked and next moment we are frenching each other. She was rubbing my cock and I had my hand under her top carraasing her breast. Then as if we both suddenly remembered we are in a cab., We stopped and there was this awkward silence till she reach her home and went up.

After this incident, nothing much happened. And a month later I attended her wedding dnner. I don't know how to experience this feeling.. but when I shakes her hands with her husband beside her. Can feel this current going through and we have each other an additional squeeze in the hand.

After this, we basically start to reduce contact, and slowly we lost contact.

Not really a FWB story, but I know if I persisited it will definitely happen. Just that I somehow did not. Anyway hey have a happy family now and this shuld just stay as a happy memory..
Thats true. Sometimes nothing happens but it is still sweet memories.... If you proceed, who knows, it may turn ugly as both are married
Old 18-07-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

First is thru work a singaporean, second is thru authentic massage a malaysian.
Old 18-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cashmeoutside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only one schoolmate

First time after clubbing did HJ then progressed from there
Old 19-07-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
When after sex I feel that the sex is good and the chemistry is there but no feelings then I rather go for FWB instead of a relationship.
No feeling then also very low chance to progress to have sex what. Maybe i havent met girl like you.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
I tried wechat and michat. All no luck. michat is the worst. All scammers, ah gua and fake FL scammers. CCB.
Yahhh!!! always got some sissy keep hitting and lying to me wanna kum my lanjiao!!!
Old 19-07-2020, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Nice share bro allienate
Old 19-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

My was from Instagram. Totally unexpected. Back then, I was quite a fan of those hipster cafes. Always post shots of my coffee sessions and hashtag. It caught the attention of one syt and she will sometimes leave comments on my IG.

She was a 22 yo syt from private uni. We started chatting more frequently via DM and eventually whatsapp. Initially our topics were about cafes and general stuff, then somehow it became more personal, and we shared about our sexual preferences & kinky stuff we did.

What happened next really surprised me- she started me sending me pictures of herself topless, showing her C cup breasts. I got really turned on and she requested pictures of my dick in return. I felt really weird taking pics of my own dick (never done that before) but went ahead anyway. She got really turned on after seeing my pics and send me a short clip of her fingering herself.

Eventually we arranged to meet up and began an unforgettable chapter of FB life...
Old 19-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 5
Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!Womanhunter is one of the Best!

Am trying to hook up my Mym colleague but no chance.. tried texting her jokingly calling her ‘dear’ but knn scolded by her. Seems a weird gal who keep working and sometimes will turn her emo mode on.
Any special advise from bros here?
Old 19-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yamazaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
My was from Instagram. Totally unexpected. Back then, I was quite a fan of those hipster cafes. Always post shots of my coffee sessions and hashtag. It caught the attention of one syt and she will sometimes leave comments on my IG.

She was a 22 yo syt from private uni. We started chatting more frequently via DM and eventually whatsapp. Initially our topics were about cafes and general stuff, then somehow it became more personal, and we shared about our sexual preferences & kinky stuff we did.

What happened next really surprised me- she started me sending me pictures of herself topless, showing her C cup breasts. I got really turned on and she requested pictures of my dick in return. I felt really weird taking pics of my own dick (never done that before) but went ahead anyway. She got really turned on after seeing my pics and send me a short clip of her fingering herself.

Eventually we arranged to meet up and began an unforgettable chapter of FB life...
Such a good find, well done bro!
Old 19-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me it was mostly because of luck, not that I was handsome nor rich nor anything, but the ability to make people show their true self.

It needs to be started with the image that you present to them. If you don't convey a fuckboy quality, most likely your numbers won't be good, like mine for example. Lol

And still, despite all that... NOT all women are game.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 20-07-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 19
kenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud ofkenneth21 has much to be proud of

surprised no one mentioned olx ad and craigslist.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1