The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Should prioritize hygiene now.. At least take temperature first.. Make sure towels are dry and fresh..

Don't need to talk about bed and personal hygiene.. They should know what to do after finishing but most choose to take the easy way out and cin cai prep for the next customer..
Takes alot of discipline to keep to a standard routine, much less high standards...

不管是请水还是没请水,有机拍水就是好水
Old 10-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This ML Bro.. Not a returnee..

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yu-massage/

Very hard to book a slot with her now, apparently..
ok, there was a XY in recent times from Area N, wonder where that one went, quite cantik

I will only have 1 or 2 on rotation for the next few months...

Coffee or Tau Nee... i limit the choi tutu
Old 10-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Takes alot of discipline to keep to a standard routine, much less high standards...

不管是请水还是没请水,有机拍水就是好水
兄弟,你好有墨水 😆
Old 10-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

不管是请水还是没请水,有机拍水就是好水
Yes many MLs, even the popular ones, struggle with consistency.. Only a select few are able to pull it off..

But we are living in unique times now, so acceptance to the norm has to slowly be embraced..

It kinda pisses me to a certain extent these MLs are earning so much more than the common man on the street and yet get away with subpar services, but it is what it is.. We gotta do our due diligence and make sure our hard-earned money is well spent..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Sian, XY no reply, Carrie havent start work,maybe need to find Fiona liao. Havent try before.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Sian, XY no reply, Carrie havent start work,maybe need to find Fiona liao. Havent try before.
Carrie and TT went to enjoy the fireworks sia..

Anyway many MLs on WC wished our country a happy bday..

Old 10-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok, there was a XY in recent times from Area N, wonder where that one went, quite cantik

I will only have 1 or 2 on rotation for the next few months...

Coffee or Tau Nee... i limit the choi tutu
Brudder dome 3 how? Still onz or not?

I see mood lah then decide whether to RTM ML.. Maybe 1 or twice a week is enough now..

Old 10-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Carrie and TT went to enjoy the fireworks sia..

Anyway many MLs on WC wished our country a happy bday..
Ya parklane XQ gong gong post video revealed where she stays.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Awaiting your Fiona FR, Senior Bro BSF

Kum Xia 薯条哥
Old 10-08-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
this 1 bodoh, now wind strong, quite a few are laying low
Old 10-08-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Brudder dome 3 how? Still onz or not?

I see mood lah then decide whether to RTM ML.. Maybe 1 or twice a week is enough now..
U mean Victor Panther?

I am on his Romeo Echo Griffin list wor, but i dun think the service is tok kong ley
Old 10-08-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't dare to go parklane for now.. Too much unwanted attention from our rubbish media of late lol..

Old 10-08-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't dare to go parklane for now.. Too much unwanted attention from our rubbish media of late lol..
Area Scorpio and Area Foxtrot also on Amber Alert hor...

Limpeh wanna be li Angel...
Old 10-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Area Scorpio and Area Foxtrot also on Amber Alert hor...

Limpeh wanna be li Angel...
Whats that?

Just went to JSP last week to see GILF. Got a shock of my life. I think Gov need to do more for Pioneer and Merdeka generation. But found Vivi at level 1 I find chioer than XQ. Rushed job but for $80 I can accept it.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
U mean Victor Panther?

I am on his Romeo Echo Griffin list wor, but i dun think the service is tok kong ley
Most are not seasoned and are green, so you can't expect svc standards like 1654a Angel lol..

But if you are game on bonking syts, then..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1