The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This afira pretty boh?

Added her sometime back but haven try saw recentlt you guys talk about her
Hard to beat price but it also means it's everybody's hole. She offer raw and shoot inside. Still contemplating but I will use rubber on this one.
Old 24-08-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalirahman View Post
Hard to beat price but it also means it's everybody's hole. She offer raw and shoot inside. Still contemplating but I will use rubber on this one.
Means she offer lower then $100?
Old 24-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
I think it was a one-off event, organized maybe by one of these helper organization. Would surprise me if it happens now every weekend.
What's in Kranji which attracts a maid there vs LP or PL...not much I guess, except some nature stuff.
Possible will be a long term stuff as now LP also have SOP on crowd control (not allowing so many DH to go inside LP now).

Even my FB is asking to go to this Wetland on her off day. Looks like this new playground for most DH.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Means she offer lower then $100?
Nope. $100 minimum for FJ. But anyway not worth it. She take off clothes and you'll be a bit turned off considering you paid $100, unlike when it's free. But if you want a quick release, $50 for a BBBJ and CIM is worth it given the current climate.
Old 24-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Nope. $100 minimum for FJ. But anyway not worth it. She take off clothes and you'll be a bit turned off considering you paid $100, unlike when it's free. But if you want a quick release, $50 for a BBBJ and CIM is worth it given the current climate.
I just test water she ok with $80 1 shot lol

I got her full pic... seems decent. But why u say she take off clothes turn off?
Old 24-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Coming weekend I go fishing at this place again and see whether still pack with helper. Will update again. Heeee
Old 24-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Anyone know her? She quite dao rarely replies to messages. See her tiktok videos looks very turn on to up
Old 24-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Heard somewhere that some guys just book a transit room under his name and check in first... Inform the lady companion room number and she'll join in separately afterwards.

Not sure which hotel tho...Gotta find time to try it out..
Old 24-08-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Heard somewhere that some guys just book a transit room under his name and check in first... Inform the lady companion room number and she'll join in separately afterwards.

Not sure which hotel tho...Gotta find time to try it out..
Lol just do it at any hotel 81 on Sunday la. Queue so Long staff sure too busy to notice one

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishball View Post

Just had a steamy session with my syt maid~~
Power Man Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 24-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This afira pretty boh?

Added her sometime back but haven try saw recentlt you guys talk about her
Can pm me her contact please?
Old 24-08-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
She hasn't been out on offday for 5-6 months already. So your boss pay u salary can force u stay at home on ya offdays for 5-6 months? U sure that is reasonable? Whose the one talking without brains?

Use your actual brains before blasting other people with your "logic". I'm no Saint but was just sharing my frustration. Thank you and have a nice Sunday.
Your frustration is due to the fact you cannot meet her for your urges, not due to the logic she cannot get her off. So many maids facing same predicament, you want justice for them too?

Accept this arrangement for time being. We all know how clusters often start from foreign workers and how fast it spreads. Don't take that I discriminate against them, but well, that is a fact and something I wouldn't want to happen *again*

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 24-08-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo_965 View Post
Can pm me her contact please?
Lazy bum. Use your michat go ard singapore slowly add!
Old 24-08-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Offering $50 a pop through her mouth. Staying in Macpherson Circuit Road.

Quite an arrogant cunt. She needs someone to face fuck the soul out of her.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post

Offering $50 a pop through her mouth. Staying in Macpherson Circuit Road.

Quite an arrogant cunt. She needs someone to face fuck the soul out of her.
Yah she very arrogant. Ask her send pic she don’t want. Maybe we should just book her then fly pigeon.

Anyway afira i test water again. $50 she also do lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1