The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mistaken about me being a nice person

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Baiting for the big fish, Mabel.
Old 30-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
JillCrusoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, looking forward to your next update TS
Old 30-06-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, please continue.
Old 30-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
uizo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it coming TS. Really exciting story
Old 01-07-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 5
Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokal View Post

We didn't have to meet for awhile. I went back to reservist, stayed in-camp because I was very lazy to do book out and book in every other day. Did my duty on CMB, until..
630pm - We were supposed to meet at Raffles City, walk over to the restaurant for dinner at 7pm

[Text]
M: I am here, so see you around?
Jenna: I'm walking up! See you!

We met at the MRT, I recognized her as she walked out of the gantry. Jenna was dressed modestly. She had this very particular smile on her, with her very straight teeth. Very straight groomed hair. Very presentable indeed.

==

Description about Jenna:

Very distinct facial features, particular smile almost always shows her teeth with trimmed eyebrows. Neat hair slightly longer than her shoulders. 158cm or so in height, built about the same as Adelene except with a little more flesh on her. She worked out often so her legs looked more toned. Always dresses modestly. Has a good chest size, good C-almost-D Cup, which I did not notice for the first few times we met, until one day..

==

The first meeting went okay, hit it off quite well, continued some topics we were talking about in text. Had lots to talk about from work because she was from research field. Aside from that we also touched on food and anything under the skies. Just enjoyed the company, food and ambiance. Nothing sensitive was touched upon. Except for..

Most of the time I was really drawn into looking at that unique smile that she has. It's not stunning but it grows on you..

Jenna: How did you and your ex break up?

M: Well.. -I told her the same things I've told Mabel. Asked about hers to find out that her last relationship was 5 years ago. Even after splitting, she was friends with her boyfriend until the new girlfriend had a problem with that. Eventually they kept a distance till no longer in contact.

M: Why did you use CMB?

Jenna: My friends asked me to try la

M: So what kind if experiences did you have? Any good ones? Or worst ones?

Jenna: Not really any good ones. Some of them were pretty weird. Even some guys who couldn't stop looking at their phones when having a dinner. It was really boring.

M: My friend did meet someone she really likes, things seems to be going quite well so far.

Jenna: Oooh.. -Started asking about Mabel's situation. But I could feel that while she was interested in Mabel's situation. She wasn't really too concerned about finding a boyfriend. It was really more out of boredom that we happened to talk.

The night went on with little events happening. I noticed how particular she was about some stuff and judged my photo taking for Instagram.

*Maybe this person would be hard for me to have as a girlfriend.. as a friend she's really great!

We got along well through the night. We talked for a long time, till almost 1am. It wasn't tiring. CMB has been pleasantly nice to me so far..

Next up will be about my first meeting with Xuan Xuan.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Lokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLokal deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Description about Jenna:

Very distinct facial features, particular smile almost always shows her teeth with trimmed eyebrows. Neat hair slightly longer than her shoulders. 158cm or so in height, built about the same as Adelene except with a little more flesh on her. She worked out often so her legs looked more toned. Always dresses modestly. Has a good chest size, good C-almost-D Cup, which I did not notice for the first few times we met, until one day..

Source: Sggirls.com

Jenna was a little shorter looking, her hair wasn't as long in as in the photo. She doesn't wear clothes that exposes her shoulders often too. But the smile look is a little close.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
longshanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, hoping to read more
Old 01-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, camping here for more please.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Mexium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going!
Old 01-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Nice story. Can't wait to know what is next.
Old 01-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Enwstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, do continue
Old 02-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Next up will be about my first meeting with Xuan Xuan.
Me and Xuan Xuan had a very different start. We texted quite a lot before the first time we met, and it was for a run. I am extremely lazy for runs, I would do skating, cycling, anything else. But I took her up on her offer because I had IPPT coming. I missed mine as I was injured during the reservist. I had to train before my window closes.

I met Xuan Xuan at a park connector. Public workout area. 8pm.

==

Description of Xuan Xuan:

Xuan Xuan had long hair curling at the ends, length almost to her waist. She's thin, slender, about the same height as me, 170cm. It was obvious that she had a very flat chest, A Cup, I might have a bigger chest than her. She had a demure look on her face. Always smelled like she just came out of the showers.

==

Xuan: Hey, Mark right? -She looked at her phone and compared me to it

M: Yeah, Xuan Xuan right, you look the same except you're not in a dress as compared to your photo.

Xuan: Yeah.. you don't expect me to be running in a dress right?

M: I would have pretended not to know you if you were in a dress

Xuan: Really!?

We had a little chatter continuing our conversations from texting.

Xuan: Okay ready to run?

M: Sigh.. yeah.. kill me now.

We started jogging. I was surprised despite the amount of time that she spent running, I was actually able to keep up with the lack of conditioning. She tied her hair in a ponytail, they fluttered and bounced gracefully as she was jogging.

Along the way, we talked a little. Majority of it was me asking how long more are we going to do this. After 45 minutes of hellish torture, it was finally over. It felt like an eternity. We slowed down and took a long slow walk.

Xuan: You're fitter than I thought!

M: I'm surprised too. Maybe recently getting involved with my skating group has improved my stamina.

Xuan: Probably.. or are you pretending to be weak..?

M: Oh man, you exposed me.. No la. Probably because it wasn't too fast, just a comfortable pace and skating.

Xuan: You look pretty fit anyway, can't imagine you to be as lazy to workout as you described yourself to be..

Xuan: I'm quite hungry now.. are you?

M: Hmm, yeah I am but I have to get back and be ready to do a conference call. I don't wanna rush dinner if I can. Maybe next time?

Xuan: Aww. I will go get some prata on the way home then..

M: Are you sure? Prata? Doesn't that destroy your running?

Xuan: I'm hungry, there's only Prata around.

M: Nobody cooks at home?

Xuan: No, actually I live alone with my housemate. She's working night shifts most of the time, I only get to see her on weekends but she's mostly sleeping in.

M: Oh.. you moved out?

Xuan: It's complicated. They are fine with it would have liked me to be more independent!

M: Are you? -Looking a little doubtful

Xuan: I am! I can cook proper meals and take care of everything in the house! -In a very proud manner

M: Hmm okay, sounds like an independent woman.

Xuan: Why do you sound like in doubt? -She looked at my with a little glare

M: No no, I believe you, it's just.. -I raised my hands to show that I meant peace

Xuan: Just what?

M: It's not so common that someone's as independent as you, not even for some guys actually. When people say they cook, they mean they can boil water for instant noodles..

Xuan: Hehe so that's a compliment?

M: If you see it that way.. -I gave her shrug

We reached the station. I checked with her the next time we could meet for dinner before heading off.

It was a short meeting for the first time. My impression of Xuan Xuan was a little mild and neutral for personality wise. She's a rather simple person, doesn't seem like there would be much complication for her boyfriend..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1