The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Horny25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP at central area

I work around central.. would like to know more..
thanks
Old 30-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
acquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacquiesce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Went one in Central area in office building.

Was damn tired and wanted to sleep a while. One male masseur and 3 aunties.

One auntie attended to me and massage was OK. This auntie like to sit on me with her tights when massaging my back. Can feel her ass pressing against my butt moving up and down. When she is on my side my arm was between her legs.

When she use one elbow to do my back her the other hand was resting on my butt crack occasionally gripping to have more leverage on the other hand.

Didn't think much and fell asleep only to wake up to her pulling my shorts down. Like way down.

One of the best butt massage because she really cover evert spot except my anus. Both her thumb pushing up the sides of my ass hole... Nb damn shiok..
No other hints and she didnt pop the question. I am guessing their way of getting return business.

On the way out saw one auntie quite chio. Just serviced ang moh...
Hi bro can share any ctc?
Old 30-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro can share contact, will also swap contact with anyone that is willing to share
Slaver29125

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
I have been away from SB for sometime.Forgot userid n Pw. So change to new n come.
I been going to a MP at central area. Tried a different massauer during every visit.during one of the visit , liked one massauer by name of Amy. She does a good massage n Like the FJ. Damage 140. Slim with good features and accommodating. All those while I had not tried another 2 gals. During one of my visit my regular Amy was away for lunch and had to wait for 15 mins . Still no sight of her. The untried lady approached me to try her massage as Amy will take some more time. Decided to take a try with the new lady, Vietnamese. 
Standard . Shower and start massage. From the moment she start massage , she started to tease my little bro. The teasing got more intense. I knew I have a gem. Turn me n she started to work on my small head. I can understand that she wanted to impress me n get me hook to her as I'm a regular there. Started bbj and fj. Was the best I had tried. Decided that from then on, I has decided that I'm not going to another Mp nor massauer. Had shower and was changing to my clothes, she came back with warm water. She unzip my pants and started to give another bj my little bro. I told her, I'm almost here n gonna cum. But she kept doing n CIM 
She took all in her mouth. She went to throw off my cum and clean up. I had to wash up again n left. From then on, No other massauer or MP.

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 01-07-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 0
rayss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrayss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

would love to try one around central area.. any bros can share too? thanks
Old 16-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
BBcowboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro pls share the location. Got one to share la not very decorated yet good
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
I have been away from SB for sometime.Forgot userid n Pw. So change to new n come.
I been going to a MP at central area. Tried a different massauer during every visit.during one of the visit , liked one massauer by name of Amy. She does a good massage n Like the FJ. Damage 140. Slim with good features and accommodating. All those while I had not tried another 2 gals. During one of my visit my regular Amy was away for lunch and had to wait for 15 mins . Still no sight of her. The untried lady approached me to try her massage as Amy will take some more time. Decided to take a try with the new lady, Vietnamese. 
Standard . Shower and start massage. From the moment she start massage , she started to tease my little bro. The teasing got more intense. I knew I have a gem. Turn me n she started to work on my small head. I can understand that she wanted to impress me n get me hook to her as I'm a regular there. Started bbj and fj. Was the best I had tried. Decided that from then on, I has decided that I'm not going to another Mp nor massauer. Had shower and was changing to my clothes, she came back with warm water. She unzip my pants and started to give another bj my little bro. I told her, I'm almost here n gonna cum. But she kept doing n CIM 
She took all in her mouth. She went to throw off my cum and clean up. I had to wash up again n left. From then on, No other massauer or MP.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Bro can share your lobang thanks
Old 21-07-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't expect so many PM. Replied those more lao jiao member.

Went back again and tried another ML. Same standard. This one massage my pelvis but never pop the question. When flippled over massage my stomach hand went in all the way to the edge of my shaft... She realize I am all waxed so was rubbing that area quite a bit.
Went back again... this time round...kana tease by the ML who did nothing the first time I visited. Massage my pelvis and balls max.... rubbed my anus with her thumb and did the whole area around my shaft....I got a super hard on when I flipped over.... then she popped the question...

I said no need as she really typical auntie... thank god her hands are soft. When face down I just relac and enjoy.. .when face up... seeing her I really cannot accept a HJ from her..
Old 25-07-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 16
machomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of lightmachomanz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Went one in Central area in office building.

Was damn tired and wanted to sleep a while. One male masseur and 3 aunties.

One auntie attended to me and massage was OK. This auntie like to sit on me with her tights when massaging my back. Can feel her ass pressing against my butt moving up and down. When she is on my side my arm was between her legs.....
Bro can share location and contact bro. Kamsiah
Old 30-07-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 13
damonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdamonsalvatore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro pls share ctc! Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1