The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Fondly Remembering Jia Yi 加以 2047 circa 2012

Bros, firstly I feel I absolutely HAVE to create this thread, especially because I feel there are a lot of like-minded bros here about the topic.

It's undeniable to bros who were active in the Legal GL scene around 2012, that this bombshell of one hell of a hot lass known as Jia Yi (I hope I wrote the Chinese words correctly on the title) based in the affectionately known "House of Jia" 2047.

It seems that God or gods above have created this lass purely and solely for the purpose of satisying to heaven and back fortunate lads like us. Every inch of her being was specifically tailor-made to the T oozing with overwhelming sex appeal.

From her porcelain milky white skin, her foxy face resembling the half Portuguese actress Josie Ho, her luscious pink lips, her long silky hair, her different sized boobs (D on the right, C on the left or vice versa), and of course not to forget her delicious, slippery luscious pussy (she was the very first ever pussy I licked).

I realized it's a whopping SEVEN years ago that I had the privilege of having a very close steamy encounter with this Goddess. At that time, I was only a nerdy and stressful shy student on the last days of his O Levels exams.

Now, I have forayed into real life finally, and I can't help that until today, despite countless more WLs in different places and countries of all races ad ethnicities that I have tried,

I still find myself thinking about specifically this Jia Yi when I am in between fucks and in need to PCC.

I heard from bros that she has since become a Yoga Guru in HK. I really wish to be able to learn Yoga from her in HK now. I think it would be a mesmerizing experience. Not sure how she looks like now tho. But since she is a Yoga maestro, I would feel she has retained her amazing beauty until today. Maybe today she has a Milfy streak that makes her even more yummy.

Any bros who have kept contact with her or know more about her Yoga stint in HK or whether she is married now or still single and DTF? hehe
Old 01-04-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Fondly Remembering Jia Yi 加以 2047 circa 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Bros, firstly I feel I absolutely HAVE to create this thread, especially because I feel there are a lot of like-minded bros here about the topic.

It's undeniable to bros who were active in the Legal GL scene around 2012, that this bombshell of one hell of a hot lass known as Jia Yi (I hope I wrote the Chinese words correctly on the title) based in the affectionately known "House of Jia" 2047.

It seems that God or gods above have created this lass purely and solely for the purpose of satisying to heaven and back fortunate lads like us. Every inch of her being was specifically tailor-made to the T oozing with overwhelming sex appeal.

From her porcelain milky white skin, her foxy face resembling the half Portuguese actress Josie Ho, her luscious pink lips, her long silky hair, her different sized boobs (D on the right, C on the left or vice versa), and of course not to forget her delicious, slippery luscious pussy (she was the very first ever pussy I licked).

I realized it's a whopping SEVEN years ago that I had the privilege of having a very close steamy encounter with this Goddess. At that time, I was only a nerdy and stressful shy student on the last days of his O Levels exams.

Now, I have forayed into real life finally, and I can't help that until today, despite countless more WLs in different places and countries of all races ad ethnicities that I have tried,

I still find myself thinking about specifically this Jia Yi when I am in between fucks and in need to PCC.

I heard from bros that she has since become a Yoga Guru in HK. I really wish to be able to learn Yoga from her in HK now. I think it would be a mesmerizing experience. Not sure how she looks like now tho. But since she is a Yoga maestro, I would feel she has retained her amazing beauty until today. Maybe today she has a Milfy streak that makes her even more yummy.

Any bros who have kept contact with her or know more about her Yoga stint in HK or whether she is married now or still single and DTF? hehe
Leave behind your emotion ....it was 2012 and we are now in 2019.
She is not going to be as palatable as before.
Old 02-04-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Leave behind your emotion ....it was 2012 and we are now in 2019.
She is not going to be as palatable as before.
That's true:

She aged a lot now
Old 02-04-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Geylang is a playground for both you and girls. Don't put any emotion into it although we may have some liking for certain girls. They are here to make as much money as possible within a shortest time. Not here to find lovers. Cheers.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joe131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongyong View Post
Geylang is a playground for both you and girls. Don't put any emotion into it although we may have some liking for certain girls. They are here to make as much money as possible within a shortest time. Not here to find lovers. Cheers.
Well said by all brothers.Always remember to leave your heart at home and bring your prick to GL only.They are all KC queen in this playground.Now most of the girl don't french is because they need the mouth to do lip service only.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe131 View Post
Well said by all brothers.Always remember to leave your heart at home and bring your prick to GL only.They are all KC queen in this playground.Now most of the girl don't french is because they need the mouth to do lip service only.
Yes. Some of them are on constant look out for potential Roberts. Be careful. Cheer.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

I only go there and release when I need to and also talk some cock with the girls.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fondly Remembering Jia Yi 加以 2047 circa 2012

Whores are for fucking not loving huh
Old 02-04-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Wah bro u open thread somemore....
U should have married her if u liked her so much...

Just let he memories be memories... Another one will take over her place soon !!
Old 02-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

You still miss jiayi after 5 years? Hard to believe tho.
I cant remember her looks at all but only
Her boob, the L and XL boobs.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe131 View Post
So if get wholehearted french then must treasure?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-04-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

I don't bring my emotion there. Just bring my gun go there and shoot and after that go for a proper massage. Stress all released after that.
Old 02-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That's true:

She aged a lot now
Her internal passage texture is superb. one of my early adopter that start me on my journey
Old 02-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her internal passage texture is superb. one of my early adopter that start me on my journey
Not just her, her entire batch from that year all raw queens sia. Jia bao, Jia ling, Jia xuan, Jia le, jia ni and jia yu. I think the okt then actively pressure his girls to raw. Never again I found a house that have so many girls will to furnish raw at the same house
Old 02-04-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Not just her, her entire batch from that year all raw queens sia. Jia bao, Jia ling, Jia xuan, Jia le, jia ni and jia yu. I think the okt then actively pressure his girls to raw. Never again I found a house that have so many girls will to furnish raw at the same house
The rest not my veggie

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1