The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CBD quickies

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Agreed.. there are many good choices. Abby good. Apple pretty too. Also, Mandy, like celebrity
This at that 'gd' plc we all know at BQ right 😊
Old 16-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmaster View Post
Hello Bro, can share?
Can share?
Old 16-11-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dion is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro, work in cbd, pls trade contact. Kamxia!
Old 17-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Dennis2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerlover View Post
A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.
Hi bro, can share?
Old 17-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis2u View Post
Hi bro, can share?
Can share please?
Old 18-11-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
hankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of lighthankyman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
A return visit to this joint around Boat Quay, receptionist recommended me to try Abby, a new masseuse on board. Without any hesitation, I took up the offer as this joint has never failed me. In come a young pretty slim, cute and loving lady. She has good body figure with long silky hair. Besides being pretty, her massage skill is superb too. She is trained, with skills to reduce the tightness around my shoulder and neck areas. All these were relieved by her skillful hand. During the session we chatted and got to know she is only 23 years old from China. My body was so light and relieved after the session. She is another masseuse lady really worth coming back.

Hey bro can share ctc?
Old 18-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can share please?
Old 18-11-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liuwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind share contact? Thanks!
Old 19-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutters View Post
Hi Everyone, wonder if there's any SPA/HCs/one-person shops around the CBD area that you'd recommend for a legit commando-styled romp? Not looking for those overpriced shops with ladies who over-promise but under-deliver.

I know of a place or two that I've been frequenting on and off, but would like to diversify a little to switch up the experience. Willing to trade in PM, thanks!
Hello bro, willing to exchange Boat Quay spa with you. Able to share? Thanks!!!
Old 19-11-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 15
Darknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to allDarknite is a name known to all

My best is at TP, $128 for spa entrance and FJ. Good massage followed by a hot water bbbj. And super riding skill. But been 1 year since I went. Should still be decent
They don't advertise in this forum. To trade.
Old 19-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknite View Post
My best is at TP, $128 for spa entrance and FJ. Good massage followed by a hot water bbbj. And super riding skill. But been 1 year since I went. Should still be decent
They don't advertise in this forum. To trade.
Bro pls share, will trade my playground in TP too
Old 19-11-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funboy3 View Post
My fave ml is at Boat Quay area. Been her regular since she first arrived in singapore and started at cbd hotel spa. Facilities and ambience very conducive. Sexy full bodied figure, pretty face, slow tease type of massage. Very friendly, high gfe and great service. Polular masseuse.
Bro can share details? I think it might be the same location that I went too. Haven’t tried Abby yet.
Old 20-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Darknite.. not sure if im eligible to know your contact.. i do have some contact but pricing is 150 to 160 all in haha.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovelatina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 20-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro,

Can share contact? I'm usually around the area looking for new hunts. Thanks
Advert Space Available