The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
i happy to join Bro T again after the previous trips together.
this time met you too.

Yeah i had a good time and of course with a grp we can always makan together for a feast.

this trip was short for you guys. next time hope we can explore more ya. actually in JKT, there are so many places to enjoy, just that we don't look hard enough.
and i still remember when's your next trip to JKT.
anyway i noob at other playgrounds, so when i go, do guide me ya

for my FR, just met her at Mac after her work.
wah, she really look sweet and she didn't wear her hijab.
but as i said, this is long hook, so slowly..will see next plan coming soon
I agree first time I found 3d2n too short for me! Because Jetstar changed our return flight to 0915hr. If not we still can go for few pops lol.
So your next appt will be her Off day? Wish you good luck.

I will try to plan for Mar to Jkt...
Old 18-01-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!C.I.M is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valitar View Post
I assume you intend to go to the karaoke room?

Memory is not my strongest suit, but if it served me well, VIP-1 room is located inside (as in entering through the club entrance) and on the same floor of the Colosseum club. It's really one of the larger rooms in the house. But, if you intend to rsvp a room on the upper floors with balcony there are a several of them.

People generally say Colosseum when referring to the club, and say 1001 when referring to the whole venue and/or karaoke rooms.

Might be a case of a confused term. If you indeed said "want to book a room at Colosseum 1001", the person at the other end might had thought that you wanted to book that specific inside club room. You can perhaps try to contact them again and just ask for 1001 karaoke room with balcony access. By the way the balcony access is only opened during certain days, the same days the club/lounge area is in operation (not everyday unfortunately).
thks bro, will call them again. i m kind of confuse too
Old 18-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro 11prince, thanks so much for your detailed FR, it provides a lot of info. BTW, just want to ask when you use the Grab Taxi, do you get a fixed price to a place, not by meter?
Old 18-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
I agree first time I found 3d2n too short for me! Because Jetstar changed our return flight to 0915hr. If not we still can go for few pops lol.
So your next appt will be her Off day? Wish you good luck.

I will try to plan for Mar to Jkt...
I thought u bought the ticket for mar liao?
mm..nt off day...I not free..now fishing others first

sorry this isn't tcss thread. so we stop and take it offline yeah
Old 18-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus167 View Post
Bro 11prince, thanks so much for your detailed FR, it provides a lot of info. BTW, just want to ask when you use the Grab Taxi, do you get a fixed price to a place, not by meter?
that's grabcar. use either grabcar or uberx (or the upcoming UberXL)
don't use grabtaxi.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro smallplayer, thanks for your info, will use grabcar instead.
Old 18-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I have been asked to be the threadstarter for the new Jakarta Thread, since the previous Jakarta Info thread already too old and stale (date back to 2001).

Lets keep this new JKT thread strong, informative, and fun!

I will also be assisting in the monitoring of this thread. Troublemakers, trolls, and timewasters will be reported to Mods for suspension or ban.

Happy New Years everyone, lets hope 2017 even more fun and adventurous than last.

SUPPORT! SUPPORT!
Huh, U know the starter of this thread? I am surprised. He is totally not active like me.

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 18-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
that's grabcar. use either grabcar or uberx (or the upcoming UberXL)
don't use grabtaxi.
Ooh my mistakes. All along I tot it is Grab Taxi. But it should be Grab Car because it were Private Car. Sorry for the misleading. I shall edit my posts
Old 18-01-2017, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Huh, U know the starter of this thread? I am surprised. He is totally not active like me.

Cheers
Because he is busy in De Motivating & De moralizing members. Call them by giving new names. No one wants to get humiliated.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Cheers
I'm here bro. There is already quite alot of information from Bros like yourself in old JKT thread for those that wanna search, and things don't change much day-to-day.
I prefer a 'hands off' approach sometimes. But anyone with questions you can always PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Please give me reviews of Golden Crown Disco regarding:
Entry Fees.
Drink Price.
Ambience.
Quote:
Because he is busy in De Motivating & De moralizing members. Call them by giving new names. No one wants to get humiliated.
With respect, you are a new member who rudely demanded answers to questions which have been extensively discussed and can be easily searched on this site if you weren't so lazy. Also despite claiming to be a Thailand veteran you have no FRs from there; you have 8 posts here mostly asking simple questions that have already been extensively discussed, and a single lazily written one sentence 'report' that is practically useless. This buildup of useless clutter is part of the reason the old JKT thread was closed

Instead of acting like a self-entitled brat, I suggest you contribute to this site by providing some well-written, detailed FRs, if you want other bros to help you out. Again, if you were truly a newbie, and had asked in a polite and respectful way, i would have helped you out, but i don't take well to rude demands from new people who have not contributed anything. If i was wrong to label you as a lazy spoon feeding leach, i welcome you to contribute and proove otherwise.

PS: If you don't want to contribute, and expect Bros to immediately answer your lazy questions, you can purchase a Sammyboy premium membership to up your Rep pts, or pay for a hand holding service from Naemlo But simply complaining here and insulting more senior Bros, while being a non-contributing newbie, doesn't get you too far.

Last edited by lost99; 19-01-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nowadays lazy spoon feeders so lansi (arrogant).
Old 19-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Nowadays lazy spoon feeders so lansi (arrogant).
This guy, he has the motivation to demand answers and return here to complain and criticize, when instead he could do something useful and provide helpful info or FR based on his 5+ years in Thailand. Maybe he thinks he is the re-incarnation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej?

His alleged 'FR' was also the worst effort i've ever seen. Literally one line of rubbish written at a kindergarten level. What is wrong with the writing skills of today's generation
Old 19-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am surprised u suddenly appear out of nowhere....
Old 19-01-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I'm here bro. There is already quite alot of information from Bros like yourself in old JKT thread for those that wanna search, and things don't change much day-to-day.
I prefer a 'hands off' approach sometimes. But anyone with questions you can always PM me

With respect, you are a new member who rudely demanded answers to questions which have been extensively discussed and can be easily searched on this site if you weren't so lazy. Also despite claiming to be a Thailand veteran you have no FRs from there; you have 8 posts here mostly asking simple questions that have already been extensively discussed, and a single lazily written one sentence 'report' that is practically useless. This buildup of useless clutter is part of the reason the old JKT thread was closed

Instead of acting like a self-entitled brat, I suggest you contribute to this site by providing some well-written, detailed FRs, if you want other bros to help you out. Again, if you were truly a newbie, and had asked in a polite and respectful way, i would have helped you out, but i don't take well to rude demands from new people who have not contributed anything. If i was wrong to label you as a lazy spoon feeding leach, i welcome you to contribute and proove otherwise.

PS: If you don't want to contribute, and expect Bros to immediately answer your lazy questions, you can purchase a Sammyboy premium membership to up your Rep pts, or pay for a hand holding service from Naemlo But simply complaining here and insulting more senior Bros, while being a non-contributing newbie, doesn't get you too far.
I always requested & have used Humble Language.

But I think you don't have abilities to understand, may be its your EGO to think that you are senior.

You always advertise Dasmooth in your comments which is not all necessary.

I don't understand Why should I submit my FR of Thailand in a Jakarta group.

So now we should stop the Blame Game and move forward in life and make this forum more & more useful the people, instead of them by giving alternate names like Lazy spoon.

Last edited by womeniser; 19-01-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 19-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
My friend 3Some is an art. I am fond of it. Even done 4Some lots of time. There are some rules for 3Some. Below are some tips on it:

1) Both the girls should be friends. It would be weird if the girls don't know each other.
2) Take Shower with both by staying in center. One in front other on your back. Apply just little water than close the shower. Never apply shower gel above your face level. Soap creates problems in kisses. Starting rubbing till lots of foam is created. Than after take shower, dry and go for the bed scene.
3) Light soft music. No mobile on. Open 6 to 8 condom packs.
Never ever change your position just sleep. Start Bj and continue your fore play for 30 mins.
4) After that never allow each girl to dance on you more than 5 mins. Keep on changing CD and girls. After some time you will get to know which Girl is good in movements so keep that for your Climax.

Enjoy............
Is the above thread non informative.
Is this thread ( Literally one line of rubbish written at a kindergarten level.)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1