The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 04-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkofdave View Post
Walk ard level 3 n level.. saw julie n angie.

Angie fierce. Keep following u.

Wanted to look for e new joint wic other bro mentioned but no luck.
2 weeks ago I went looking for Linda and this Angie following me. She ask me how much Linda charge me, I give u discount. Inside my heart I was thinking you charge me free I oso don't want. Then she scold me siao Linda is a transgender I oso want 😑
Old 04-06-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
2 weeks ago I went looking for Linda and this Angie following me. She ask me how much Linda charge me, I give u discount. Inside my heart I was thinking you charge me free I oso don't want. Then she scold me siao Linda is a transgender I oso want 😑
She seems desperate now.

I went for a look-see yesterday evening and walked around. She saw me and immediately told me "no business". I asked her if she uses that line on every one and she just said "come, come we go?" I just said no and walked away.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Thanks to those bros who have upped my points.Hope you enjoy your session and look forward to your FR.
Thanks bro
up you my humble point
Old 04-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
She has been telling everyone she met that Linda is a transformer. Her attitude is pissing many people off.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
She has been telling everyone she met that Linda is a transformer. Her attitude is pissing many people off.
You are quite right on that.
Old 01-07-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 20
weisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to allweisheme is a name known to all

Any recommendations from Alicia's old joint across the road? Pm me, willing to trade or up your points. TIA.
Old 01-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

After my regular massage with Linda, I was on my way to the toilet at level 4 and walk pass the saloon/massage shop next to the toilet. Saw one lady, quite slim with Long hair inside. Any one here try here before? Was in a rush for an appointment so never really stop and take a good look.
Old 02-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
After my regular massage with Linda, I was on my way to the toilet at level 4 and walk pass the saloon/massage shop next to the toilet. Saw one lady, quite slim with Long hair inside. Any one here try here before? Was in a rush for an appointment so never really stop and take a good look.
I have not been there for sometime. Sounds like a new girl. Or it could be Ivy
Old 02-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I have not been there for sometime. Sounds like a new girl. Or it could be Ivy
Descriptions more like the sensational May. Hurry, if you want to be early birds before your bird gets rotten.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

One of my kakis who went there a couple of days back said that Angie is on the prowl...following people to ask for business. She even went down to the salon near the toilet and up Thai Alley, prowling.
Old 03-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of my kakis who went there a couple of days back said that Angie is on the prowl...following people to ask for business. She even went down to the salon near the toilet and up Thai Alley, prowling.
time passes faster when prowling, sian max if stand sentry outside the shop

Old 03-07-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She damn cb one la... i long time never go that day i go evening time.. wah no one leh... only the cb angie and irene regular there... see liao also sian...

same row as the cake shop and tcm clinic last time linda shop there got one sibei scary one...

I want to ask... any bros got more info for the ml in teh salon? can pm me if dun want to write here....
Old 03-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
time passes faster when prowling, sian max if stand sentry outside the shop

That is true indeed. But according to my friend, Angie is accosting people and following them everywhere. And she even goes down to the third storey. No wonder it is quiet down there and no bros are going there.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is true indeed. But according to my friend, Angie is accosting people and following them everywhere. And she even goes down to the third storey. No wonder it is quiet down there and no bros are going there.
Let her do what she want la... maybe can go and ask at the coffee shop also.. sooner or later sure kenna ask the wrong person and tio kup....
Old 03-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's do Angie looked like? Show some photo, drawing or descriptions. Maybe we can go and give her a good f@#~ then can cure her dementia.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1