The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Hi Brothers,

I will be hitting into the "Kim-chi" land next week and wonder any veteran brothers here have any information for any good happening "hot-spots" in Seoul or Incheon??

Thanks a million!!!
Old 12-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd
Hi Brothers,

I will be hitting into the "Kim-chi" land next week and wonder any veteran brothers here have any information for any good happening "hot-spots" in Seoul or Incheon??

Thanks a million!!!
Bro Stonecold,
If you ready want to have real fun in the kimchi land, you must someone local to bring you to the small small ktv outlet. Remember few years back when i used to go there, had all the fun.
They used to bring me to these small joints sorry i could not remember the names.
THis is how is like, small outlet normally 3 to 4 ktv rooms, for 900usd, you will get 2 bottles of whisky, milk, 1/2 dz of beer and their local sojo, and a big plater of fruits. The manager will parade a few local girls for you to choose. if you have the local with, chancces he will tell the manager to get girls to strip with panty left for you to choose. you can even touch their neh neh.

You pick the girl you want, the girl will dress up again and keep you company for the next 2 hrs . 1/2 hrs before the end of the 2 hrs block, all the girls will start strip dancing and they try to strip you naked.. the final finale will be the best, the gal will give a bbbbj and i tell you is best of the world. the gals do not want be the last one to blow out because the punishment will be up the guys want to do to her beside fj.

Normally, i am there for 1 week whenever i go, everytime cum back have to rest few days to recuperate....sign... those were times....

Hope you will have your fun in the soul land
Old 13-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Samster

sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongsamiya
Bro Stonecold,
If you ready want to have real fun in the kimchi land, you must someone local to bring you to the small small ktv outlet. Remember few years back when i used to go there, had all the fun.
They used to bring me to these small joints sorry i could not remember the names.
THis is how is like, small outlet normally 3 to 4 ktv rooms, for 900usd, you will get 2 bottles of whisky, milk, 1/2 dz of beer and their local sojo, and a big plater of fruits. The manager will parade a few local girls for you to choose. if you have the local with, chancces he will tell the manager to get girls to strip with panty left for you to choose. you can even touch their neh neh.

You pick the girl you want, the girl will dress up again and keep you company for the next 2 hrs . 1/2 hrs before the end of the 2 hrs block, all the girls will start strip dancing and they try to strip you naked.. the final finale will be the best, the gal will give a bbbbj and i tell you is best of the world. the gals do not want be the last one to blow out because the punishment will be up the guys want to do to her beside fj.

Normally, i am there for 1 week whenever i go, everytime cum back have to rest few days to recuperate....sign... those were times....

Hope you will have your fun in the soul land
Hi Bro, thanks for the information. In fact, I have been to Korea so many times but end up working more than screwing around.

Yes.I have been to their so-called KTVs but nothing to shout about in terms of the wild factor compared to Sg, KL or even Manila bars. I even went to their so claimed "Geylang" street to have a short time screw many years ago but wondering anymore exotic places the brothers here ever ventured?
Old 13-02-2006, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dakinhello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you tried 588 and Itaewon?
Old 13-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,
may i ask which area u will be putting up at?
Old 09-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
muutseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuutseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not much happening on the Seoul thread.

Was there last week. Stayed at Grand Hyatt. I had never stayed there before but was pleased to find a great bar downstairs (JJ Mahoney) with good band and a lot of fun to be had. Walking (staggering) out late one night I was suprised to see several girls making eye contact. To be sure I talked with one and sure enough for a fee she would have come to my room. I had an early flight so did not complete the negotiation but I got the impression 100,000 would have been plenty.

There were three girls ranging from 5-8/10. Maybe more on offer if I had actually realised earlier and paid more attention.

Enjoy!
Old 11-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muutseeker
Not much happening on the Seoul thread.
Was there last week. Stayed at Grand Hyatt. I had never stayed there before but was pleased to find a great bar downstairs (JJ Mahoney) with good band and a lot of fun to be had. Walking (staggering) out late one night I was suprised to see several girls making eye contact. To be sure I talked with one and sure enough for a fee she would have come to my room. I had an early flight so did not complete the negotiation but I got the impression 100,000 would have been plenty.
There were three girls ranging from 5-8/10. Maybe more on offer if I had actually realised earlier and paid more attention.
Enjoy!
Hi Bro muutseeker,

Grand Hyatt was gorgeous hotel. Matter of factly, I always head to JJ every night in Seoul when I was there last month. Didnt go to Itaewon to seek fun as proposed by some good soul brothers here. It was indeed a nice chic place to hang out for a not so cheap booze but plenty of Korean babes to admire.

When I was there, I got to know a pair of Korean babes together with a Swiss guy who also happened to be there drinking in JJ. The 4 of us left JJ and head to one of the Korean girl so claimed pub & we drank ,played some pool and then each of us brought the girl back to our own respective hotel while the rest is history. In fact, the girl I brought back lived in Bucheon City (About 50min drive from Seoul City) and she called me after 3days then we met up again in Bucheon city where she treat me beer, Soju and dinner that night. We still keep in touch via email and it was kind of sweet memorable experience for me.

Well, there are bound to have "working girls" there but dont jump the gun paying a hefty price for it. Matter of factly, try to hitch a good conversation and maybe you can be in for nice surprise!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

JJ was 1 of my playground in SEL 4-5 yr back
love the atmosphere there....and one of the main reason go there is most korean babes are "SPG"....so if u speak english u stand a chance
but realiased more and more FL flocvkin to this pub tis yr or 2
when i was in SEL in DEC went pub hopping in sinchon/erwa area....
happening but onechicken 1 duck talkin....but body lang do work sometimes
Old 17-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hi Bro Vax... y am i not surprised to c u here... just been told I have to make a trip to Seoul beginning of June.. Any updated info to share... I know Pink... Sports Massage... 588... Yongsan... Any info appreciated ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hi Bro Vax... y am i not surprised to c u here... just been told I have to make a trip to Seoul beginning of June.. Any updated info to share... I know Pink... Sports Massage... 588... Yongsan... Any info appreciated ...
tink u know enough for chiong.......maybe can try Yi Duo,Texas,etc
but I tink 588 have the best girl and service
Old 18-05-2006, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
tink u know enough for chiong.......maybe can try Yi Duo,Texas,etc
but I tink 588 have the best girl and service
Thanks bro... btw... me quite blur... 588 is a place... or a outlet... or a type of place (like HC/KTV)...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
werdnac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Going to seoul soon..
Hope to get some good reccomendations... for FL and foc locations..

Cheers
Old 05-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
sg_kl_boy sg_kl_boy

me at seoul now staying seoul plaza hotel near cityhall, wonder any bro around here wanna join for hunting? me 1st time here too dun hv info, or any local bro wanna bring me out le?
Old 09-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome to Seoul...pity that i am occupied this weekend ...enjoy yr stay.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
viperz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

read my seoul report ...
http://samsforum.com/showthr...ghlight=viperz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1