The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
localuser2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tan-Zhou ( 坦州 )

OK... let me fill in you guys on Tan-Zhou (坦州), which is about 30 min car ride from Gongbei border (Zhuhai). I decided to venture out and sexplorer w/ my Macau friend (after my CP trip).

So, 8/20 Wed evening, around 6pm we caught a private taxi from Gongbei (B1). Private taxi was RMB80 one-way, but we needed to get latest info and it was worth it (we took a regular metered taxi back for RMB40). The private driver was aware of latest happening in Tan-Zhou and confirmed a few hotels still have SN services (low-profile).

On the way, we were trying to dig out more info on the latest situation in ZH and surrounding areas. The private driver said he knows this other town/village near ZhongSan that also provide SN services... curious we were decided to take on his suggestion. I would of never done that if I'm by myself, but figured we are 2 and can risk a bit to sexplorer for the bros on SBF :-)

We ended up at BAN JIUPUCUN 班鸠埔村 (near Sanxian zen, which I used to go). I had my mobile phone app on all the time to make sure we are not being kidnapped and send a few location maps to my friend in HK, in case if we needed to be rescued (standard security procedures). I was in for the idea as I kind of know Sanxian-zen.

So, 45 min later, we ended up at this run-down "motel" in the middle of some village, while the driver is arranging/negotiating w/ the supposed SN. We checke-in for short-time and it's one of those scenes from the movie of an old run-down motel and ghosts might come out. Lights weren't working either when we went up to the floor. They were going to keep us on separate floors, and that's when we said "no way". We want to check the girls out first and decide. So, 10min later, comes 2 village "gals"... 2 tits and a hole is the definition here. They were so ugly that my didi went hiding. We said we want to see more line-up, but papa-san said we need to pick one from the 2 before they can call out more. Now, we got the story... it's some side deal the driver and this motel thing is doing... we smelled bad fish and want out. We decided to "pay the gals" for the "in-convenience" (each RMB20 for taxi ride) and go-away we did.

So, back at the private taxi... and told him to get us out of this village and Tan-Zhou we go. Sorry for the side track here, but lesson is don't take side trips

We ended up at Grand Sun Hotel in Tan-Zhou. Once in the TZ central area, it's very lively... well compare to the village we were in earlier, this is a more familiar scene. So, private driver calls up his contact at GS Hotel and up we went... 3 or 4F in regular hotel rooms "converted to SN" activities. We saw a line up of 12-15 gals and by old CP or old ZH standards, it's in the 5-7 range... so each chose a gl from the line-up that was acceptable, and by comparing to the earlier village gals, this is heaven. So the damage is RMB700 (I think private driver got RMB2-300 as commission) for 90min 2-shot. All standard ISO9000 CP std and I don't need to go through the details on that... I'll leave it to your imagination. But, let me say it was sextisfactory. So, after our session, we explorer the town and some dinner and dessert and headed back to ZH via regular taxi for RMB40.

So, there you go... confirmed SN activities are there and in low-profile. PM me if you want the driver details.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
localuser2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotgirl View Post
Post more, please.
Sorry Hotgirl... I was there only one evening and was able only to hit one SN... not young anymore where didi can recover quickly. But I did confirm there are activities in TZ, albeit low-profile. Best to go with taxi driver, though you pay a bit higher price.

Hope others that go to post their experience and latest status to keep the info sharing flowing. Good or bad.
Old 09-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by localuser2 View Post
Sorry Hotgirl... I was there only one evening and was able only to hit one SN... not young anymore where didi can recover quickly. But I did confirm there are activities in TZ, albeit low-profile. Best to go with taxi driver, though you pay a bit higher price.

Hope others that go to post their experience and latest status to keep the info sharing flowing. Good or bad.
Actually I saw daily coach ride from under ground shopping mall to Tan Zhou.

This may be a cheaper option for some.

As for Tab Zhou, it's a play ground for Taiwanese now. Maybe can check it out with the Taiwanese agent. They can shed some light.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Actually I saw daily coach ride from under ground shopping mall to Tan Zhou.

This may be a cheaper option for some.

As for Tab Zhou, it's a play ground for Taiwanese now. Maybe can check it out with the Taiwanese agent. They can shed some light.
There are very regular coaches from Gongbei to Tanzhou at all Gongbei bus stations. Frequency up to half hourly or every hourly

Each trip costs about 7rmb or 10rmb (can remember exactly). For us, I guess the it will be much easier to hop onto a taxi for 40rmb
Old 09-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaopangge69 View Post
There are very regular coaches from Gongbei to Tanzhou at all Gongbei bus stations. Frequency up to half hourly or every hourly

Each trip costs about 7rmb or 10rmb (can remember exactly). For us, I guess the it will be much easier to hop onto a taxi for 40rmb
Talk about taxi. I was taking a taxi to jiuzhou when he keep ask us to go try out Tanzhou. Haha.

He was also commenting that DG is dead lah, ZH is not fun and ex.
Tanzhou gals more open and fun cause under Zhongshan and not ZH. Haha
Old 09-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Talk about taxi. I was taking a taxi to jiuzhou when he keep ask us to go try out Tanzhou. Haha.

He was also commenting that DG is dead lah, ZH is not fun and ex.
Tanzhou gals more open and fun cause under Zhongshan and not ZH. Haha
Bro, btw ZS oso got YD hor. Not so recent, all the SN oso closed and now slowly re-open. The 1 dragon oso no more liao. One of my customer's LaoZhong almost got into trouble while in K and did not stop rubba the mm. Finally he got let off.

So beware hor. I don't hear anything about TZ got YD or not. So cheong with caution.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
minichamps1664 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by localuser2 View Post

So, 8/20 Wed evening, around 6pm we caught a private taxi from Gongbei (B1). Private taxi was RMB80 one-way, but we needed to get latest info and it was worth it (we took a regular metered taxi back for RMB40). The private driver was aware of latest happening in Tan-Zhou and confirmed a few hotels still have SN services (low-profile).

We ended up at Grand Sun Hotel in Tan-Zhou. Once in the TZ central area, it's very lively... well compare to the village we were in earlier, this is a more familiar scene. So, private driver calls up his contact at GS Hotel and up we went... 3 or 4F in regular hotel rooms "converted to SN" activities. We saw a line up of 12-15 gals and by old CP or old ZH standards, it's in the 5-7 range... so each chose a gl from the line-up that was acceptable, and by comparing to the earlier village gals, this is heaven. So the damage is RMB700 (I think private driver got RMB2-300 as commission) for 90min 2-shot. All standard ISO9000 CP std and I don't need to go through the details on that... I'll leave it to your imagination. But, let me say it was sextisfactory. So, after our session, we explorer the town and some dinner and dessert and headed back to ZH via regular taxi for RMB40.

So, there you go... confirmed SN activities are there and in low-profile. PM me if you want the driver details.

I have not been to Tanzhou for a while but let me share my past experiences. I have been going there on and off for several years.

The best hotel is Royal Duke Cherrabah Hotel. This is fairly new 5 star hotel. It is the tallest building in the town. There is spa inside with full service. I do not know the price but facilities, girls and service was top notch. I had a 19F Kunming girl there. Was one of my best times ever. But since crack down I think need to have contact there. As everything was arranged by supplier, I don't know.

There is also a massage place around the corner in the shopping mall. Cute girls wear short skirts and can give hand job service. RMB100 something

Grand Sun Hotel

Bro I think you got cheated on the rates. Last time I went on weekend afternoon it was 300-400RMB on 4F. Less choice of girls and quality not as good as Royal Duke. But can't argue for cheap bonk. Rooms and facilities are OK but a little dated.

Xindi Hotel

This place is fairly new. Have girls on 4F. Had an amazing time here also. Sorry I don't know contact or prices.

I hope that help some bros. I think Tanzhou has potential if have the correct contacts. Service is not too bad comparable to Dongguan/Zhuhai.

If bros find this info helpful please help to up me. Tnx
Old 09-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Bro, btw ZS oso got YD hor. Not so recent, all the SN oso closed and now slowly re-open. The 1 dragon oso no more liao. One of my customer's LaoZhong almost got into trouble while in K and did not stop rubba the mm. Finally he got let off.

So beware hor. I don't hear anything about TZ got YD or not. So cheong with caution.
Ya, I heard about YD in ZS and FS as well. But so far seems like not very serious. I hope.

Anyway have not been to TZ as me more KTV man. Heard that TZ more for ppl who like SN and more wild KTV ( or drug ).

Been told the quality of gals in ZH still much better than TZ. And of course more pricy as well.

Well, maybe I will be there some day. Haha.
Old 15-09-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

xiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaopangge69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happened to go to a tan zhou massage with hj happy ending. Just walked in and asked for oil massage. Individual room with toilet (no shower though).

While leading to the room, captain will ask if u want 188 or 258 package. (Difference is 258 includes bbbj, but the happy ending is still via hj). Massue come in and let u confirm if u are satisfied with her. Mime was chio, 8/10 by my standards. Before starting, massue straightaway wash kuku jiao for u. But she remains fully clothed throughout the package. First, soothing massage, then do some kinky stuff, let u hang in mid air then proceed to oil massage. But massage was nothing fantastic.

Clean off the oil on your back, then proceed to catbath your back. Then turn around and continues with frontal catbath. Lick ears, moan into your ears etc included. Then proceed to bbbj, was quite good for me. Then lay beside me and gave the hj. Can auto roam boobs, thighs, play with pussy outside. No fingering though. Also allowed to lick her body and kiss lips but no frenching. I'm a sucker for frenching, stuck my tongue in and only french her teeth lor. Hehe

massue was friendly and got chemistry, though I understand chemistry is not for sure in all cases. Overall, I left a super sextified man. And biz was roaring on a fri night. By the time I left at 12am, a queue was forming up. Facilities and reno was nice and clean.
Old 15-09-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm a sucker for frenching, stuck my tongue in and only french her teeth lor. Hehe
You damn hiong!
Old 15-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
carfield21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Happened to go to a tan zhou massage with hj happy ending. Just walked in and asked for oil massage. Individual room with toilet (no shower though).

massue was friendly and got chemistry, though I understand chemistry is not for sure in all cases. Overall, I left a super sextified man. And biz was roaring on a fri night. By the time I left at 12am, a queue was forming up. Facilities and reno was nice and clean.
bro mind PM and shared the joint you went?
Old 15-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
You damn hiong!
Hahaha i guess it's slightly better than foot fetish, I.e. toes and foot licking. Heheh
Old 15-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Hi what is SN service
Thanks
Old 15-09-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi what is SN service
Thanks
SN = sauna in china where in such health centre they also have full soapy body slide and sex services
Old 15-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
SN = sauna in china where in such health centre they also have full soapy body slide and sex services
Hi thanks. . So SN stands for what . Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1