The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-07-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nero1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
I tried lustvegas couple years ago though not sure how they are now.. and tried fantasia babes couple weeks ago, girl was okay bro no bait and switch for me.. the rest idk bro.
Thanks for the info. I just checked out fantasia and there's not a single pic to be seen.....

Strange?
Old 17-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
nehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betternehcaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for RTF Alice with Galaxy

Had another session with Alice today. This was a RTF visit.

The full spectrum of experience is still top notch. And as expected, because this is a return visit, GFE is even better.

I am not going to do the ratings and/or describing my session with her. There are many FRs for her. Search those up and read them to get the details.
Don't let this one get away. She is one of my all time favorites.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJ30cmlong View Post
Have been lurking here for awhile now... Almost wanted to try a few. But with the recent STD, im afraid to. Arent you guys afraid of getting STD though? Especially from BBBJ. Im pretty sure there's bros who are married with family, or have a gf.
I think they are more afraid of your 30cm than you are afraid of them.
Tbh, if one is unlucky, raw gf also can kena std like my friend did.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

May i check with bros here, is Thai model club a trusted stable to look for service?
Old 17-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Maul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of special thanks to bro snow leopard for pointing out the spate of recent fake FR.Almost fall for it till he pointed out their MO

Saw Nicha's picture from Galaxy and decided to take her.

Location-hotel but no registering required

Looks-sharp feature with Long highlighted hair.Kinda smitten with her but Bros please take note,she is very tanned.

Boobs-handful of b cup with cute tiny nipple.not for boob lovers but her ass more than make up for it.

Body-about 1.6m tall with a meaty butt.not fat..right meat at the right places.
Some minor tatto on her back.

Bbbj-awesome and tight bj with plenty of balls licking and tongue flicking.would have no problem to cim if I didn't stop her.

Frenching-tongue war from the begining till the end.i love to give her pecks on her cheeks.bros that love frenching..no problem in this area.

Fj-missionary,cowgirl and doggy.both shots are short because she is tight.I love the view of doggy from the back.

GFE-speak excellent English having work in Japan.maybe because we have chemistry so we have a lot to talk about.shes 24 this year

RTF-i like her a lot so I'll rtf for sure.

YMMV due to chemistry
Happy Chionging !
Old 17-07-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Just sent out the 2nd pic to another batch of cheongsters. Sorry to some of those whom I din give out. Pls try to either up my reputation pts or at least contribute some real FRs to this thread first. Sharing is caring lar.

For those who are interested to try out Wow, dun say I din remind u. The clock is ticking down and she is leaving in less than 7 days. Better dun wait till she is fully booked. Of coz, i got my rtf slot reserved liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
For those who hv "liked" my FR and PM me for the 2nd picture. Pls check ur PM box... Do rem to respect the lady's privacy. Thanks.

Old 17-07-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond reputeNinjutsuu has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Niki from Xclusive

Location was interesting to find. Very clear instructions from Bro Prince.
She looks exactly like the photo. What you see is what you get. I've tried so many girls and they have a discount of at least 20% from their photos. But Niki is an exact replica. Sharp features and very slutty. She'll wash you up and then asks you what you want her to do or what you want her to do. Her body is so fair and smooth. I couldn't stop caressing her and looking at her beauty. Whenever I just stare at her she'll ask me what's wrong hahaha. I just tell her how pretty she is. Her boobs are a nice B and it suits her petite frame. It's soft to the touch with nice suckable nips. Pussy is almost fully shaved just a patch of soft fine hair towards the top. Odourless and very nice to eat. She says her G spot is towards the outside so she orgasms through painting or masturbation. She doesn't look at phone unless urgent and not a time watcher. I said I couldn't do my 2nd shot but she insisted that she will help me. By then I realised my session overrun and told her. She was so shocked,found out that she didn't set an alarm and had another customer on the way up. She thanked me for reminding and I quickly made my way out.
Old 17-07-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

unclesam65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboy146 View Post
hey bros anyone have trouble booking from TRL? Normally Bro SK quite quick to reply but never receive reply from him after awhile. Anyone facing the same issue?
Yes i have been having the same issue for a while now.
I thought he dont care anymore as too much demand
Old 17-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
cuntraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paris - Seduction

Bonk date: 16th July, evening.

OKT: very responses and helpful.

Looks: remember that pleasant looking fair Malay girl in your class that you always masturbated to?! Yes, I feel she looks a little mix. And that’s hot!

Boobs: the Malay look gave me some wild fantasies of this Malay classmate I had who probably had the same kinda boobs. YOUNG AND PERKY. And this girl has about the same size tits. Very beautiful pair of B cups and those nipples, when I was sucking them, I can totally imagine it to me on my Malay classmate.

Body: she has a good body. Slim and well taken care of. She has a very light Thai tan and simply flawless skin.

GFE: google solves all problems and she is quite proactive and is chatty. Really good kisser. Has braces but I didn’t notice it much even though when deep kissing or bbbj

BBBJ: this girl is a horny girl... she really sucks with vigour. In the shower and gave me such a good blowjob that I want to let go in her mouth but I didn’t. Got onto the bed, she sucks it very eagerly because she likes to give blowjobs. IMAGINE THE MALAY GF GIVING YOU in class. Oh fuck man.

FJ: as I mentioned, she’s super horny. After she sucked me good and I was so hard, she capped on and mounted. Wah guys, it was so so tight. We couldn’t get it in so we had to use some KY and even then, it was a good squeeze... she’s pretty and her tits are perfect for her. She rode me really smooth and steady and I sat up and kissed her and sucked her tits a lot. I buried my face between and put my hand on her lower back and pulled her towards me with each grind. She went mental and was
Moaning so loudly and her hands were all over me.. damn hot steamy and passionate. My hands also all over her as I knead and suck her tits and she suddenly moved very fast and we both came together. Could feel all her goose bumps and after she came, I teased her by licking her nipple which was rock hard and sensitive and she jerked. Hahaha

Took shower and TCSS in bed. After a while, I felt really horny again and played with her pussy. Oh so wet. I went down and opened up her legs and painted that trimmed pussy. She was super horny and dying for my cock inside her and asked for it multiple times. I got up and she doggy position and I slammed my dick into her. She met with my thrusts and was holding the pillow so tight and moaning so much and so loud. I think she was in some slight pain or just pure overjoy. I pounded her and she took it well. I asked her if she wants to cum and she signalled and we both came together. My knees went weak. Her pussy is so tight. She just laid there on her side and I wish I could creampie her like how I fantasise about my Malay classmate. The scene where she lying on her side and you can see your cum oozing out of her pussy. Too bad it’s just a fantasy!

A truly great fuck for Q2. Will return.
Old 17-07-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
Snips deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero1337 View Post
Hey, any of you bros know if Fantasia Babes, Soi69, LustVegas, and Sgdolly legit? So far I know Rollypolly, chivas, loveaffair, and Scarlett are literally bear traps (according to yall), but wat about the previous mentioned ones? Would love to know asap cuz i cant tahan~~

Finishing my vacation~~
Wanna book n bang XD
Sgdolly is legit as far as I can tell since I just finished a session with one of their girls ytd. Plus I think they went by another name in the past? Saw a few bros mention that they recognise the logo but idk.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Had finish the session. And yes chivaangel does not exist. In the house is milkway lady. But still not so bad, i able to see at least 4 lady from milkyway and choose and give $100 for 2 shot even though the price is for $120. Look wise from milky way i can say have 2 lady look not so bad.
did you bonk katie or honey? do they look like photos?
Old 17-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin80 View Post
Thank you OKT of Emmanuelle allowing me ( new guy) to make booking with Grace.

Emmanulle operated on a "NON Hotel" transition.
More detail booking. Please sms the Hotline listed below / or at their website.

Grace indeed have a pair Big melons, C
Chubby is those adorable type gal and has cheerful smile.

I love to bang this kinda of gal. Lucky to get her.

Try to load her beautiful asset to share here.

Grace performed a good licking for me after shower.
She used her big Boobs to rub my face and body.
Allowing me lick those nipples, and try milk off those big melons.
Checking got milk.
Grace laughed and said dirty "no milk la",,,,,
also rub my didi with those big melons, sandwich my didi between those melons after a good BBBJ.

I did a good didi massage using Grace big melons
Landed a load of cum on her boobs.

Grace did gave me a massage during the recovery.
Her Hj skill quite good.
Grace used her big melons again to wake my didi up.
I chosen to dog F her as I grabbed those melons while bending over.
That how I ended my 2nd shot.

Till now, I still cannot forget her big Melons.
ANother Big (.(.) for me to do cim
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
Had Grace from Emmanuelle on Sat 13/7

Apols for the late FR.

She's a short, fair-skinned gal from udon thani with pink nipples who is rather quiet. Milky big boobs to play with.Will only speak when spoken to. Shower SOP. Proceeded to bedroom. Heads up, her room is on upper level and bathroom is downstairs. Opted for capped BJ and could see she loves to suck cock so I let her blow me until cumpletion. Asked if I wanted massage and of course I said yes. This is where she shines as she will give you a massage from head to toe. Best one I've had in recent times. GFE not really there as I had to tell her to lie down beside me. Chit chat ensued for about 5 mins b4 I told her to stroke me. When I got hard again, I pumped her in Missionary until cumpletion. Showered and left. Overall an ok bonk for me. Just lacking a bit in GFE.
I may go for her this week if she still in SG

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 17-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero1337 View Post
Hey, any of you bros know if Fantasia Babes, Soi69, LustVegas, and Sgdolly legit?
As far as I know, soi69 is totally legit. Book them for probably more than 5 times already.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Both site Terruk n Regent now is now empty !
Hope he's alright n jus taking a break
1 of the reliable stable around man..... Sad if is gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesam65 View Post
Yes i have been having the same issue for a while now.
I thought he dont care anymore as too much demand
Old 17-07-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
eses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeses123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes soi69 legit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1