The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Hot and Cold BJ Treatment

Never tried this until was in HK recently.
So came back and tried to know more. Saw this on the web and post here for brothers to referenced. Have translated it through google translation - looks weird but funny. So.. here is the two version (Chinese and eh.. english)
have fun !

English Version (Translated)

Nine days Binghuo standard practice

Nine days Binghuo said to be the first woman from prostitution in order to please guests invention, but has now spread to normal between husband and wife. If you do not have sex this way to learn a study it.

Please prepare: a cup of warm water, a cup of hot tea, a glass of ice water, hot water pot, the pot of warm water, three towels, a bag of ice, two small glass bottles were loaded sub-honey (add water to make it a little Not so strong) and baby oil, honey on the basin of hot water, baby oil, on the ice.

The first (temperature): with warm water and pour it into the towel on his soft penis and cleanse Egg, do not forget to light the yo! Because your hands with warm towels, so your hand is warm, use your up and down the Taonong gently used, such as his hard-up after a towel on his buttocks, will step down from his foreskin, With warm water from his glans to rain down, it will glans neck white skin lightly with dirt erased finger (finger can clean towels)

The second (cool): down with ice water in a population of about ten seconds, let your tongue and lips, is a cold state after swallowing water, the lightly used your tongue and lips, and kissed Qing Tian and his glans penis, but do not hurry with it, no sense to wait until the ice-cold, a Zaihe ice water, so some back and forth three times.

The third (heat): thick hot honey, his glans fell, with the dexterity of your fingers in his glans point G, gently touching (if you touch the right, he will be very uncomfortable, but No shot to the pressure), do not Taonong up and down, the focus is on the glans.

Fourth (ice): a drinking ice water (or honey) from the glans with him any more because you have a re-do the honey, so you have to enjoy this Dayton "Roubang honey".

Re-fifth (heat): After the "Roubang honey," Do not forget, a cup of hot tea sweet go. I use with a hot tea, the lifeblood of good will from the egg to wash it again.

Sixth weight (ice): wrapped in a plastic bag of ice, in his lifeblood, gently wipe the back and forth.

Re-seventh (heat): hot water from the basin to take up a towel and gently wipe him the (first towel on his lower abdomen, his acceptance testing, do not put a direct hot towel on the lifeblood , The small things turn against him, in case the burn of the penis, it is necessary for a long time Hello Dushoukonggui a)

Re-eighth (cool): on the ice in baby oil or lubricating fluid in the back of his glans, and then the third and the same weight, the dough gently touching his, so that your hand in his G-point MA mouth, or even slow down his anus, the event is no longer a cold, coupled with the point.

Re-ninth (Wen): Finally, with warm towels to wipe him again until after the clean, your lips and tongue can also be tender again for his services, is the last woman on the men, it will be inserted into the penis in the vagina, You crazy!!!

冰火九重天的標准做法

冰火九重天據說最初是由風塵女子發明以取悅客人的,但現在已逐漸傳到平常的夫妻之間。如果你還沒掌握這種性 愛方法,就來學一學吧。

請先准備:一杯溫水、一杯熱茶、一杯冰水、一盆熱水、一盆溫水、三條毛巾,一袋冰塊,二個小玻璃瓶子分別裝 蜂蜜(加點水,讓它稍微不要那麼濃)和嬰兒油,蜂蜜放在熱水盆裡,嬰兒油放在冰塊裡。

第一重(溫):用溫水倒在毛巾上,輕輕的將他的陰莖和蛋蛋擦拭,別忘了,要輕輕的喲!因為你的手拿著溫毛巾 ,所以你的手也是溫的,用你的用輕輕的上下套弄,等他硬起來後,將毛巾放在他的屁股下,將他的包皮退下,用 溫水從他的龜頭向下淋去,將那龜頭頸部的白色皮垢輕輕用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)

第二重(涼):倒一口冰水含在口中,約十秒,讓你的舌和唇,是呈現冰涼的狀態後,將水吞下,輕輕的用你的唇 和舌,親吻和輕舔他的陰莖及龜頭,但不要急著含下去,等到冰冷感沒了,再喝一口冰水,如此來回 約三次。

第三重(熱):將濃濃熱熱的蜂蜜,倒在他的龜頭上,用你靈巧的手指在他的龜頭G點處,輕輕撫摸(如果你摸的 對,他會很舒服,而且絲毫沒有要射的壓力),千萬不要上下套弄,重點就在龜頭上。

第四重(冰):喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接從龜頭給他含下去,因為上一重你已經倒了蜂蜜,所以,請你好好的享 用這頓“蜂蜜肉棒”吧 。

第五重(熱):吃完了“蜂蜜肉棒”,別忘了,喝杯熱茶去去甜。用口含一口熱茶,好好的將命根子從頭到蛋洗一 遍。

第六重(冰):用包著冰塊的塑料袋,在他的命根子處,輕輕的來回擦拭。

第七重(熱):從熱水盆中拿起毛巾,輕輕的為他擦拭(先將毛巾放在他的小腹上,測試他的接受度,不要直接就 把熱熱的毛巾放在命根子上,他翻臉事小,萬一燙傷了陰莖,那你好長一段時間就要獨守空閨了)

第八重(涼):把放在冰塊中的嬰兒油,或是潤滑液倒在他的龜頭上,然後和第三重相同,輕輕柔柔的為他撫摸, 讓你的手在他的G點、馬口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛門,萬一不再冰涼了,就再加點。

第九重(溫):最後用溫毛巾為他再擦拭,等到干淨後,你的唇和舌,也可溫柔的再次為他服務,最後是女上男下 ,將那陰莖插進陰道中,瘋狂吧!!!
Old 28-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
吸干我精子 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hot and Cold BJ Treatment

Bro , you can start a besafe kamasutra already ! any more ? good info read !
Old 29-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Something interesting.......would love to try u can.......hehe
Old 30-12-2008, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
glbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro besafe , thanks for your info
Old 30-12-2008, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, like to have a try too
Old 30-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, you should try China one, I been to one in Xiamen, totally blow my mind off..... You cannot imagine what they will do....

~~Ahhhh what wonderful memories~~~

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 30-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
glbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglbonker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wow ! got china one some more , sound interesting
Old 30-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 20
louis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud oflouis2002 has much to be proud of

冰火九重天

Must try 1 day...........
Old 30-12-2008, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
innov8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, any bro got this lobang in Sillypore?
Wonder how much will it be the damage?
- Image stabiliser when DownBlouse or UpSkirt,
- Secondary head: "DICKY"
- Built-in GPS(Girls Panties Sniffer) receiver
- A-GPS function (Sometimes needed Asisstant)
- SYT/MILF Bodies scanner
- Moans like MP3/WMA/AMR/RealAudio formats
Old 30-12-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Brother Innov,

Why dun we joint venture, recruit some PRCs, Viets and others and offer this at a premium ! We'll be rich !!! hahaha
Dun know where in Singapore offer such service.
Old 30-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

few month back tried before cold coke is damm sizzyling and bitting effect not bad..... ask around if any one prc /fl do bbbj buy one cold coke let them try...
Old 31-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Tiko King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing yr lobang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1