The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Reputation system update

Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections.

Minimum reputation points in order to gain first point of reputation power is now 25. (was 15)

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2006, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Reputation points can no longer be awarded/deducted in the "Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing" section. Previously, the reputation system was activated in ALL sections.

Minimum reputation points in order to gain first point of reputation power is now 25. (was 15)

Posts older than 2 days cannot be awarded or deducted. There used to be no such limit.

Regards,

sam.
What is the rational behind this new system? By the way I am 100% all for it. I am always trying to distinguish the true samster from the the fake ones. Just my honest views.

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 13-10-2006, 07:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist
What is the rational behind this new system? By the way I am 100% all for it. I am always trying to distinguish the true samster from the the fake ones. Just my honest views.
The changes are aimed at reducing the number of clones with reputation power.

I will change the algorithm every few months to minimise the impact of multiple nicks on the reputation system. However, bear in mind that it will only reduce the problem.. it won't solve it.

All automated systems have weaknesses that can be exploited. It's an ongoing cat and mouse game. I have been going through the database system periodically to disable clone nicks and it is taking up too much of my time. This new algorithm will give me more time to go fishing for the next month or so. I'll then come back and tweak things further if necessary.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
The changes are aimed at reducing the number of clones with reputation power.

I will change the algorithm every few months to minimise the impact of multiple nicks on the reputation system. However, bear in mind that it will only reduce the problem.. it won't solve it.

All automated systems have weaknesses that can be exploited. It's an ongoing cat and mouse game. I have been going through the database system periodically to disable clone nicks and it is taking up too much of my time. This new algorithm will give me more time to go fishing for the next month or so. I'll then come back and tweak things further if necessary.
Good morning admin.... Early bird catches the worm... Yes the system need to be reviewed and changed over now and then. Clap, Clap!!!!

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 20-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm.. boss must be in high spirits ... two counts of quoting entire post ... ZAP ZAP ZAP!
Old 21-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
nelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternelman06 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now i know y i lost my power after searching for clues in SBF for so long!!! Guess i have to contribute more in SBF. Then i also need to keep posting so ppl can up me!

Merry X'mas and happy new yr to all!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Dr Pym

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

thanks for the guide.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
NeptuneOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok boss, thanks for the update on these rep pts
Old 17-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cool628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Moderator,

As i'm pretty new and therefore need to chk with u certain things. Initially i thgt u post more than will hv more points and more power but later i realised that some pple with very few posting do hv very much power and points...
Wat's the rule of getting the points, power? How to up other for the points and power?

Paisei hor me newbie dont deduct my points

If u like my post, pls upz my pts, will rtn favour in future.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
scorpiutza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bangbull.com
Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 17
SamsungBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

huh? post video wrong place...

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.
Old 24-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

How to up more points/power, so sad lo... been quite active but points very low haha ... any tips to get more points/power?
Old 14-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fscheon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Reputation system update

nice thread for starters like us =D, thumbs up for the admin for all hardwork ^^
Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sam,
please take a look on my case, I have been surfing under this nick Aakumu2, as I was zapped to negative zone and our PM back and forth. I decided to surf with the new nick.
Out of the sudden I got put back to negative again and my power is 0 again.
If you do not mind, I like to know what are the rules as and when it come to losing my points. I did not hide and create clones, I was very open about my situation.
I do not have a lot of points, but would like to ask for your reconsideration.

Thanks.

My humble two cents.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Boss Sam
I was put in moderation, with the reasons of being of a clone.
Fine, put the other nick in moderation, I plead for my first nick to be reinstated. please reviewed my case.
Thanks.

cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1