The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 16
kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!kumsiatiko is one of the Best!
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumsiatiko View Post
Boss.can you check this guy that zap me on 03-12-2010 09:14AM.
Zapped U Mr Bastard for being a Nuisance here!!!
Thank You
Big Boss.give kumsiatiko a answer
Thank you
Old 22-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7105 / Power: 17
tuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond reputetuyet has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, a simple request from me.

As of today I had decided to call it a day and yes, abandone my SBF account. It had been a roller-coaster ride for the past 2 years of dabbling in SBF, and thanks for the memories.

Not being noble or watever, and I really do not know the 2 fellow samsters quoted below, my request would be to deduct my points and distribute to these 2 samsters. Perhaps 475 pts to samster surbana, and remaining 17 to samster angal.

The thought of giving a final zap and making a stupid comment including F-word and thus violating rule 8 did cross my mind, but no, i wouldn't resort to this idiotic act.

Kindly consider my request.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surbana View Post
Hi Boss...What has happen to me? I had never zap anyone from the 1st day I step into this forum...I always up others . Hope u can help me boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angal View Post
Boss, are you sure?

Please reveal those nick as per your normal practice.

No need to upz or return my points, just a game.
Old 22-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

It doesn't work that way. However, you are free to hand over your account to whoever you deem deserving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuyet View Post

Not being noble or watever, and I really do not know the 2 fellow samsters quoted below, my request would be to deduct my points and distribute to these 2 samsters. Perhaps 475 pts to samster surbana, and remaining 17 to samster angal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As of today I had decided to call it a day and yes, abandone my SBF account. It had been a roller-coaster ride for the past 2 years of dabbling in SBF, and thanks for the memories.

The thought of giving a final zap and making a stupid comment including F-word and thus violating rule 8 did cross my mind, but no, i wouldn't resort to this idiotic act.

Kindly consider my request.

Regards.
wah bro, wat happen to make u give up ur acct??
Old 24-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Boss... decided to ... abandone my SBF account.... a roller-coaster ride for the past 2 years..do not know the 2 fellow samsters ... deduct my points and distribute ... 475 pts... surbana, ...17 ... angal.... final zap ... including F-word and thus violating rule 8 ... cross my mind... idiotic act...
Really serious - cute/sweet avatar gone!!! No point final zap with F-word - only result in reverse zap - account still exists. As you have decided to give up - nothing to lose. Suggest you give blunt feedbacks on your unhappiness/grouses on your "roller-coaster ride" which could be interpreted positively as "exciting" or negatively as "terrifying" for info of others and Sammboyfor. Believe you also disagree with reverse zap for using F word without nick or other reasons (clone?).

Boss; to me. Using F-word is nothing in a sex forum. I will not feel anything if anyone use it on me when they zap me - whether nick or no nick. Using F word with mother, wife, sister, etc is serious, should not be allowed in SBF (both in posts/zaps) - nothing to do with nick. Script should be more discerning - if not too much cost/efforts required to fine tune. MHO for your consideration again.

Disclaimer: I do not know anyone reverse zapped by Boss

Last edited by Kalv; 24-09-2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old 25-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Alejandro88raw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so the system seems fair
Old 25-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88raw View Post
Wow so the system seems fair
No system is fair.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 25-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Yet another violation of rule 8 :

Quote:
XTEME2314 zaps hiro_nakamura 09:38, 25th Sep 2011 -4 fuck you
The offending nick has been placed under moderation.

Old 27-09-2011, 03:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Yet another violation of rule 8.

Quote:
phantomboyz zaps Wuluwulubangala 00:40, 27th Sep 2011 -4 fuck off bastard

Old 30-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Another violation of rule 8 :

Quote:
DIDI zaps KINGLOVEBRA 00:07, 22nd Aug 2011 -4 fuck u

DIDI zaps mainplay 14:58, 30th Sep 2011 -4 why dont u post ur mum pic fucker!
The nick has been placed under moderation for the offense.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No Sir, not at all.

But I think the thing you should ask here is, "Do they know that such 'simple rule' exists?".

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Yet ANOTHER violation of rule 8. Is it so hard to understand such a simple rule????
Old 04-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
No Sir, not at all.

But I think the thing you should ask here is, "Do they know that such 'simple rule' exists?".

Cheers.
They should. The rule has been there for the last 7 years. The old birds will definitely be aware of it and all new sign ups go through the stickies.

Old 04-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

One more violation of rule 8

Quote:
king bong zaps Puki69 15:26, 4th Oct 2011 -1 Idiot! Fuck you filipino!

Old 07-10-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
... should ask.., "Do they know that such 'simple rule' exists?"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
They should. The rule has been there for the last 7 years. The old birds will definitely be aware of it and all new sign ups go through the stickies.
Definitely no excuse for not knowing Rule 8 - also no reason not to abide. Unfortunately, those who were reversed zapped appeared not to be aware of the rule. Just wondering whether Sammyboyfor can send a one time reminder to all - for those not aware/forgotten. Some fine tuning of rule might help also. Cheers .
Old 07-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

BS!

Tis chap look like si RK bo??

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1