The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2017, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 24 March 2016

one more post mate..
u need minimum 10 post before the rep power to kicks in..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyroid View Post
Hello.. I'm also clueless why I'm at 0 power..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 10
zephyroid is a name known to allzephyroid is a name known to allzephyroid is a name known to allzephyroid is a name known to allzephyroid is a name known to allzephyroid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
one more post mate..
u need minimum 10 post before the rep power to kicks in..
lai liao lai liao, tyvm
Old 06-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;15499718]You missed the very first item.

Hi Boss can I be revert back to my original status as I have paid my price into hiding for so long..

thanks Boss for your kind consideration,

Regards;
mike38....
Old 08-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Power equal number of years join?

Is that the only way to get power is annually +1, and gettimg first power after some (50) points?? I just got my first power.
Old 15-02-2017, 02:27 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15132 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Can I get the admin on this?

I remember a ban on using vulgar words in the rep deduction.

thanks

More Local Sets... 11-02-2017 03:25 PM fuck your mother pussy -Neak
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Can I get the admin on this?

I remember a ban on using vulgar words in the rep deduction.

thanks

More Local Sets... 11-02-2017 03:25 PM fuck your mother pussy -Neak
OK to use vulgar words as long as u leave ur nick.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...09&postcount=1

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
Old 16-02-2017, 12:05 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
OK to use vulgar words as long as u leave ur nick.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...09&postcount=1

8. Reputation votes are secret. In other words, you can vote either way without fear or favour. HOWEVER, those who abuse the system by making vicious attacks and spewing vulgarities anonymously (ie without revealing your nick) will have their nicks exposed and placed under moderation if the victim complains to the moderators. If you want to abuse someone using all sorts of profanities via the reputation system remarks feature, you MUST reveal your nick when doing so in order not to be penalised.
thank you for the reply

this zap was not done by neak. Neak has power 3 but this zap was grey. So it was a impersonation.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
thank you for the reply

this zap was not done by neak. Neak has power 3 but this zap was grey. So it was a impersonation.
Your feedback to boss is correct. If the real nick does not match what the sender said, then I am sure boss would take action to penalise the sender.
Old 17-02-2017, 11:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceage View Post
Your feedback to boss is correct. If the real nick does not match what the sender said, then I am sure boss would take action to penalise the sender.
I hope the boss will take action

maybe expose the person nick who is this coward who is trying to frame someone else.
Old 18-02-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38

Hi Boss can you please get me out of moderation as it is a long time...

many thanks.
Old 18-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike38 View Post
Hi Boss can you please get me out of moderation as it is a long time
Were you the one who posted an underage clip and wanted to test the system some more.

Please la, work your way up! Even if you have your clones and pedo supporters, i don't care.
Old 18-02-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Oklaletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I start cheonging 1.5 years back and stumbled across SBF. I benefited a lot from the posts on recommendation and several cheong scenes, whether locally or overseas. Started my account last year and started contributing only recently cos I also wanna share my experiences too.

I considered myself a newbie and not knowing how the rep system works. I have 50 points and 9 posts, but was curious why I still have no rep power. I tried to up someone earlier but ended up firing a blank. As I also want to contribute to this community, I made the effort to read this thread. After reading 10 pages I totally understand how it works. Cos I am just 1 post away to receiving my very first rep power! And reading those posts asking for quick answers is really irritating. Boss really has a lot of patience to police all of us!

Hope all newbies like me can make the effort to read up instead of asking for quick answers. Want to cheong? Don't be lazy!
Old 06-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 8
Icekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to beholdIcekeeper is a splendid one to behold

Happen to see this thread. Newbie here learning points and power system.

How does on gain power. Is it based on number of posts or years you are in SBF?
Old 24-03-2017, 08:08 PM
Warriors of the Deep

I posted a post on this forum and it was deleted

Not sure why, since it was not a advertising post.

But I know that one time I was posting about different PE and erectile options as general advice, all the advertisers start zapping me and the mod removed my thread

So is this whats happening again? That the advertisers who are good with those moderators deleting my posts on those threads?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=633613&page=5

at least let me know so I can stop sharing my advice. I am/was not making any money out of sharing, and it was pointing to all the different options I had gone to. But these PE Pills guys feel so threatened that they zap and make the moderator delete my thread, citing its messy which was just silly

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 27-03-2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 7
Toobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to beholdToobee is a splendid one to behold

I see I see
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1