The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

She went down to pack lunch and NTUC to get groceries after her teleconference with her customers.... she came back home and put down the groceries....I was shocked and took this pic to show her that she zaogeng and lectured her.

Old 19-05-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
She went down to pack lunch and NTUC to get groceries after her teleconference with her customers.... she came back home and put down the groceries....I was shocked and took this pic to show her that she zaogeng and lectured her.

You notti hubby, why u scold yr wifey ???...i sayang her ...i tink quite ok mah ...can see a little bit of her butt cheeks only...o/w the area around her butt is quite dark can't see clearly mah...can't even see the panties she is wearing ...u v. bad leh...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-05-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Bro Rickey....I got suspicious and went to play around with her pic and I think I found out why Mrs Baileys got scolded. She got naughty and went out without her panties....Bro Baileys correct bo ?

Old 19-05-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro Rickey....I got suspicious and went to play around with her pic and I think I found out why Mrs Baileys got scolded. She got naughty and went out without her panties....Bro Baileys correct bo ?

This pic is so much "brighter" with your touch hahaha.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ohh really bro Kinetics ...sure boh ???....u see properly or not ???...maybe she wearing G-string panties so very hard to see from behind just tat little thin string in between her butt crack ...now must wait for the judge TS Bailey to confirm ...hehe

Old 20-05-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zero Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Craving for more action later.
Old 20-05-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:

Brother Kinetics....your eyes very sharp hor....some more go brightened my wifey photo to verify.....
And now you know why I scolded her lah....sure free show for same lor....
Old 20-05-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother Kinetics....your eyes very sharp hor....some more go brightened my wifey photo to verify.....
And now you know why I scolded her lah....sure free show for same lor....
Walau...i lose liao ...my apologies TS baileys...wow, yr wifey really very notti gal ahh ?? ...who teach her to be so notti ???...really need a spanking on her ass ...for being so daring to go supermarket pantiless to zaogeng to other guys & ah peks maybe !! ..hehe..1st time i suppose ???....i think no other sis here in tis forum or in real life would dare to do that

Old 21-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Tis type of zg see liao sure pitch up tent on the spot, esp when nt wearing underwear under my shorts. Where to hide man? Lol
Old 11-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Re: Milf wife

Taken at the start of the extended CB...
Old 11-06-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

If that's the start. I wonder what at the end? Hahaha
Old 12-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

This is damn tempting...Mrs Bailey is a notti girl wearing a 1 pc light pink dress just enough to show off her bald puffy pussy

Old 09-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 0
vandev85 is a name known to allvandev85 is a name known to allvandev85 is a name known to allvandev85 is a name known to allvandev85 is a name known to allvandev85 is a name known to all

brilliant body. leave so much to the imagination
Old 10-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
pantymine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Tis type of zg see liao sure pitch up tent on the spot, esp when nt wearing underwear under my shorts. Where to hide man? Lol
Don't hide, let her know you appreciate her
Old 31-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

KNN....wife getting lazy sia....previously during CB....complained cannot do this and cannot do that....now Phase 2 can do she said she too lazy to go out and do....told her maybe its about time for her to go do waxing....she said don't want lah...a bit bushy down there also sexy meh.
Let her make me until big small balls.....bros what's your opinion?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1