The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Who is this cibai kia??!!

Old 24-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
Singapore's future(karma) is deteriorating.. Once the monkeys take over, there will be political unstability and it will take a few years before we end up like Greece, Spain and we have no EU or hinterland to fall back... You can see the recent behaviors of the workers party supporters calling a PAP supporter a whore and still remain unrepentant. When they grow stronger in numbers they will be no democracy, people who support other parties might be intimidated or even beaten(riots)
http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/06/24...to-begin-with/

S’pore was never a slum to begin with

Dear Straits Times,

I refer to the 30 May letter by Ms Tan Say Yin,

Ms Tan claims that Mr Yaw Shin Leong and Mr Png Eng Huat rode on the coat-tails of Mr Low Thia Khiang and therefore the accusation that young PAP MPs enter parliament by riding on the coat tails of ministers is no longer unique to PAP.

I beg to differ. The comparison is not accurate and the rides are not the same. In the previous election, it was possible that Mr Yaw got elected but not Mr Low. That would be like the rider getting to his destination but not the elephant on which the rider was riding. That is simply not possible and that is why it is wrong to characterise it as riding.

On the other hand, when young PAP MPs contest together with ministers and enter the parliament together, that definitely can be considered as riding. The young PAP riders cannot get to their destination without the elephant minister they are riding on getting to the destination too. If the elephant minister fails to reach its destination, young PAP riders will also fail to reach their destination as demonstrated when Mr Ong Ye Kung failed to enter parliament when Mr George Yeo failed too.

If Ms Tan wants to refer to young WP MPs riding on the coat-tails of Mr Low Thia Khiang, she would have to refer to MPs such as Pritam Singh and Mr Muhamad Faisal in the same Aljunied team. Even so, it is possible that Mr Low wasn’t the only elephant in that team.

Mr Chen Show Mao could have been another elephant in that team though we won’t know for sure unless we surveyed the Aljunied voters. There could also have been much bigger, intangible elephants that the Aljunied team including Mr Low rode on such as PAP policy failures, PAP high handedness and voters’ wish for greater political plurality.

If Ms Tan wishes, she can characterise Mr Yaw and Mr Png as wearing the Mr Low badge just as young PAP MPs wear the LKY badge.

Ms Tan credits PAP for transforming Singapore from a slum to a First World city state. That is simply not true. Singapore had already attained a middle income status in 1960 with a per capita GDP of $1,330 [1]. Post-war Singapore was never a slum waiting to be transformed by Lee Kuan Yew into a First World city [2]. The King of Thailand wouldn’t have sent 20 of his sons to a slum for education in the late nineteenth century [2]. A slum could not have staged a manned air flight as early as 1911 [2]. Singapore was credited with the finest airport in the British Empire in the 1930s [2]. How could Singapore have been a slum when LKY himself had acknowledged in an Aug 1967 speech to American businessmen in Chicago that we were already a metropolis [2]?

If Ms Tan wants opposition supporters to give credit where it is due, she should give credit to Dr Albert Winsemius who was the genius and the mastermind behind the economic master plan that transformed Singapore from what it was at independence into a First World city state.

Thank you.

Ng Kok Lim

[1] Carl A. Trocki, Singapore: wealth, power and the culture of control, Page 166

“Singapore had already attained a middle income status in 1960 with a per capita GDP of $1,330″

[2] Peter Wilson/Gavin Peebles, Economic growth and development in Singapore: past and future, Page 26

“Post-war Singapore was never a backward fishing village waiting to be transformed by Lee Kuan Yew into a modern economy. The King of Thailand wouldn’t have sent 20 of his sons to a fishing village for education in the late nineteenth century. A fishing village could not have staged a manned air flight as early as 1911. Singapore was credited with the finest airport in the British Empire in the 1930s. LKY had already acknowledged in an Aug 1967 speech to American businessmen in Chicago that we were already a metropolis.”
Old 24-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

To those assholes who zap me... the following video is for you:

Old 24-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/hougang-is-...-20120623.html

Why PAP Will Decline In Power :

(1) Loves justifications instead of admitting mistakes
The property hike is a mistake. Trying to convince us that our house is an appreciating asset is rubbish. What use is it even if my 3 room flat can sell for 1 million? Where can I stay after selling? Buy another one at 1.1M? Perhaps the govt plans for the poorer ones to move to JB eventually. Our house today is NOT an asset but liability just like a car.SC Global boss correctly pointed out the root cause of high prices is the high land price set by the govt. Unfortunately his bravery was shot down by the minister.

(2) Arrogance
The recent call by PM to serve and not Lord over the people is right. Unfortunately, the arrogance of the PAP and many govt ministries and stat boards has already put Singaporeans off. To be fair, there good civil servants around. However, many of those who have been around for many years have become complacent and arrogant. Some of them from LTA, HDB, URA treat Singaporeans like lesser beings and even criminals. When there is a dispute, they are always right. If they waive off certain fine, they make it sound as though they are forgiving though there are times where the situation really is at no fault of the people. This arrogance has seeped through from the top. It's time for some humility. When the opposition gets more seats, please help scrutinise the senior officers. Are they competent? Do they get protected unfairly while those in private sector just get retrenched? Govt likes to check on charity and religious groups but who is checking on them?

3) Unreasonable
The PAP's attack on opposition is immature and unreasonable. They want the opposition to show track record. Do you know what's one of the great exasperation for fresh school leavers when they are looking at job ads? The sentence "XX years of experience required". How are fresh school leavers to have years of experience before working? Fortunately for them, some companies accept fresh school leavers. Unfortunately for politics, there's only one PAP. And this PAP expects the new entrance (or young opposition) to show track record when the PAP themselves are in office taking up the seats. What a shame. Let's do this - Since PAP wants the opposition to have track record, we WILL give them what they ask for. The people will vote significantly more opposition in this election. Then they will be given a chance to prove themselves worthy. So in the future, this question will not be asked again.

PAP, you will certainly decline in power as you will see in 2016 election. But my hope is for you to reflect and do better. You need to get your act together. Some of your members are not fit for the job, remove them. As a party, learn to serve the people from the heart, not mouth. Stop attacking opposition like kids. When you play politics, you are not putting the people's interest at the top, but your own party's. Singapore has changed over the years, our people are not stupid or cowards. If you can change for the better too, you will continue to be the ruling party for a long time.

(Btw, I used to respect PAP a lot but no longer do so. Just hope it will change for the better)
Old 24-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/hougang-is-...-20120623.html

The single-member constituency (SMC) of Hougang represents the “the political conscience” of Singapore, said Workers’ Party (WP) chief Low Thia Khiang.

Speaking on Friday evening at a closed-door session organised by the National University of Singapore (NUS) graduate club on the recently-concluded Hougang by-election, Low said the roughly 22,000-strong group of electors had humbled both the People’s Action Party (PAP) and the WP.

“To the PAP, their message is loud and clear — they want justice and fairness and will not bow down to bullying tactics,” he said. “The Hougang voters have also sent a message to WP that we have to do our best to live up to our promises, to serve the people and not be afraid to admit our shortcomings and mistakes, even if it embarrasses us.

“The Hougang residents, in that sense, keep both the PAP and WP in check,” he said.

In his speech posted on the Workers' Party website, Low also rebutted claims that his party’s candidate in the by-election, Member of Parliament-elect Png Eng Huat, only won at the poll as “a personal result” of Low’s presence in the ward for 20 years, and that it would be a different story if the secretary-general were no longer in politics.

“People who hold this view fail to understand the people of Hougang,” he said. Acknowledging that he does know, and is even good friends with, many people in the constituency, he maintained that his party understood that Hougang voters “demand a standard of service and conduct from their MP that is worthy of their support”.

Describing the party’s decision to expel former Hougang MP and his immediate successor Yaw Shin Leong as a “difficult decision with high political risk”, Low said simply that the party owed it to the voters in Hougang.

“(Yaw) failed to live up to the expectations of both Hougang voters and WP. If the Workers’ Party had failed to do what was right, we would have shortchanged the Hougang voters and betrayed their trust,” he stated.

Friday night also saw one of Low’s first attempts to explain the spirit that residents in Hougang have, something he calls义气 in Mandarin.

“It is more than just personal loyalty or (a) sense of brotherhood. The Chinese meaning of 义 encompasses the meaning of justice, fairness and morality,” he said.

The political dialogue on Friday evening saw views from a panel of speakers that included MP for Tampines group representation constituency Baey Yam Keng, political scholar Derek da Cunha and Lam Peng Er, a senior research fellow at NUS’ East Asia Institute.

The by-election held in end-May saw the return of power to the Workers’ Party, with Png winning some 62.1 per cent of the valid vote against second-time PAP candidate Desmond Choo, who garnered 37.9 per cent of the votes.

Former Hougang MP Yaw Shin Leong, who was elected to the seat in last year’s general election, was expelled from the party in mid-February after failing to address allegations of personal indiscretions.
Old 24-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

Old 24-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)