The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-07-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Just to add-on the list of hotels that currently take ST stay. I’ve called them to double confirmed.

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Changi
4. Hotel 81 Kovan
5. Kim Tian Hotel
6. Hotel 81 Balestier
7. Hotel 81 Joy
8. Hotel 81 Star
9. Hotel 81 Dickson

Hopefully the above list of hotels will help to ease down the queuing time.
ups +23, great sharing

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 23-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
and which room also hehe
U want to book the room next door n heard how he make the woman scream for his name n moaning???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 23-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27804 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
I remember Hotel 81 Elegance used to have transit too, unless there has been a change.
Just an update to the earlier list of hotels that are approved & confirmed for ST bookings.

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Changi
4. Hotel 81 Kovan
5. Kim Tian Hotel
6. Hotel 81 Balestier
7. Hotel 81 Joy
8. Hotel 81 Star
9. Hotel 81 Dickson
10. Hoover Hotel
11. Hotel 81 Chinatown
12. Hotel 81 Elegance

Happy bonking for all bros here on this Sunday.
Old 23-07-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
PiakPRC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody happen to know this maid call Rose Ann?
Old 23-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
zappelin619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please be informed that our hotels listed below are allowed to reopen for hotel stay such as overnight, staycation, etc. from 23rd Jul 2020 onwards (for Singapore local residents or residing in Singapore currently only).

1. Fragrance Hotel Rose

2. Fragrance Hotel Ocean View

3. Fragrance Hotel Viva

4. Fragrance Hotel Oasis – hourly/transit stay is not available

5. Fragrance Hotel Lavender

6. Fragrance Hotel Classic

7. ibis budget Singapore Mount Faber

8. ibis budget Singapore Sapphire

9. ibis budget Singapore Pearl

For hotel stay overnight/staycation, I would recommend to pre-book in advance.

For hourly/transit stay, you shall check the hotel room availability & room rate and book at the hotel front desk directly.

Note: It is subject to hotel room availability upon request/booking/walk-in.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiakPRC View Post
Anybody happen to know this maid call Rose Ann?
Yes i know her. Fair Skin pinoy maid, long hair and tall slim body. Used to have a malay nsf bf iirc. I never upped her but CIM one time. Her CB actually quite black with abit smell, so i never do FJ. And then i stopped contacting her.
Old 23-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Thru my limited experience, some helpers if agreed to meet you in a very short time ie the same day you connected or within a week, got chance to up. Some shy and normally 2 date can get lucky. If 2nd date no action at all not even hj or bj then you give up. I met one recently, talk abiut only having been with 2 men before blah blah. 1st date managed to get her to my room. Try to kiss, rub rub, dig dig all cannot. No kiss even. 2nd date i got her to my room immediately and this time she came prepared, shaved her pussy before meeting me, on liao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
Yesterday got 1 dh chatted me thru Badoo.. managed to ask her out.. thought got luck already. nah bay come out drink kopi but don't seems to want to proceed further. Tried to hint her to follow me but she just wont bite. Wasted my afternoon. Faster say goodbye and left. Late for 30 mins, wasted my 2 hours and $1.80 kopi money. Want find true love go elsewhere la. Kns.
Old 24-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Thru my limited experience, some helpers if agreed to meet you in a very short time ie the same day you connected or within a week, got chance to up. Some shy and normally 2 date can get lucky. If 2nd date no action at all not even hj or bj then you give up. I met one recently, talk abiut only having been with 2 men before blah blah. 1st date managed to get her to my room. Try to kiss, rub rub, dig dig all cannot. No kiss even. 2nd date i got her to my room immediately and this time she came prepared, shaved her pussy before meeting me, on liao.
Agreed bro.

My encounter. Got 1 recently and chatted for 3 days and already can talk anything, i requested she send me a nude pic and she did.

the very first sunday when she is off, we arrange to meet (but i only have 2 hours) so, meet for drinks and meal first. after that, bring her walking around and at some secluded spot, can grope her and kiss her. She even grab my didi (as i told her I am hard) but due to little time left, did not bring her to hotel.

waiting her next off day, not meeting her this sunday and I am meeting a better catch (more pretty and younger with very chio body)........ Bringing her to swim and I told her, remember to shave as I dun want to see octopus in water...... she laugh and told me she shave every 2 days.... OMG. Now, can imagine.......See her this sunday.
Old 24-07-2020, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Xyresic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tho66 View Post
Just an update to the earlier list of hotels that are approved & confirmed for ST bookings.

1. Min Wah Hotel
2. Malacca Hotel
3. Hotel 81 Changi
4. Hotel 81 Kovan
5. Kim Tian Hotel
6. Hotel 81 Balestier
7. Hotel 81 Joy
8. Hotel 81 Star
9. Hotel 81 Dickson
10. Hoover Hotel
11. Hotel 81 Chinatown
12. Hotel 81 Elegance

Happy bonking for all bros here on this Sunday.
Don't u guys feel awkward and judged when u bring maid for short time and the reception take both yr identification?!
Old 24-07-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
waiting her next off day, not meeting her this sunday and I am meeting a better catch (more pretty and younger with very chio body)........ Bringing her to swim and I told her, remember to shave as I dun want to see octopus in water...... she laugh and told me she shave every 2 days.... OMG. Now, can imagine.......See her this sunday.
Good luck and all the best bro 🙏🙏

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyresic View Post
Don't u guys feel awkward and judged when u bring maid for short time and the reception take both yr identification?!
Why would you? Why should you? You're getting laid. They aren't.
Old 24-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

For bros already went to 81 recently. Need your advice. Bringing maid there tmrw. I called 81, was told that maid need to produce employer address and phone number. What's the process like? Just show them the address on her employment pass and tell them the boss phone number will do? Or will hotel verify if number is correct? Thanks!! Wish all happy bonking.
Old 24-07-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
For bros already went to 81 recently. Need your advice. Bringing maid there tmrw. I called 81, was told that maid need to produce employer address and phone number. What's the process like? Just show them the address on her employment pass and tell them the boss phone number will do? Or will hotel verify if number is correct? Thanks!! Wish all happy bonking.
Huh are you sure? I went once before and never encounter this before. Is this a new practice?

Safe entry login via workpass is not enough?

Just check with 1 of the maid, she went to hotel 81 balestier also never ask for any address or number. Did you really call or anyhow say, spreading false news?

Last edited by Ahwolf; 24-07-2020 at 04:36 PM.
Old 24-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Good luck and all the best bro 🙏🙏
Sure thank you bro.
Old 24-07-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the info. At least this was what I was told when i called 81 dickson earlier. Will update again when I go tmrw. Cheers.

*ps will graciously ignore the fake news accusation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Huh are you sure? I went once before and never encounter this before. Is this a new practice?

Safe entry login via workpass is not enough?

Just check with 1 of the maid, she went to hotel 81 balestier also never ask for any address or number. Did you really call or anyhow say, spreading false news?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1