The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

It's been some time since I contributed Chandran & His Daughter-in-law Mei. Thought I'd follow up with a short story on Juriah, the OL Minah we'd all love to fuck.

Juriah Ismail, better known as Ju to her friends and colleagues, first met Terence Lim at work when Terence joined as creative head at the Singapore office of global advertising giant D-----. They often had to meet as part of their jobs, and gradually developed a good friendship.

She was in her late 30s. and slightly under 1.6m with shoulder length hair. She was always in flattering figure-hugging office wear that showed off her perky and rounded C-cup breasts and thick ass. Like many ladies in the creative industry, she often seemed to eschew bras for nipple tape and when she wore them, it was not difficult to see the la Perla lace exposed by the topmost two undone buttons of her blouse.

She had been in the game for some time rising from a junior exec to leading her own team, and for the last few years had become the face of the public relations A-team.

She was married but her husband of 15 years had found religion and was more involved in community work than homework. They had no children and Ju had settled to a largely sexless and unexciting marriage. She knew her husband had not strayed, and she too kept her vows… barely.

Terence was the new hire from a niche brand house. His last 3 campaigns had been super hits regionally and he had been courted and poached to fill the vacancy created by the former Australian expat.

He was a product of the Singapore school system and had gone to NYU interning in firms in New York and honing his trade there before coming home to SG to be closer to his aged parents. His wife was a PSC scholar he met on campus and they had one child aged 5.

When Ju met Terence, she had instantly recognised that he was handsome, but as both were married and he was a good few years younger than her, she couldn't have foreseen how their futures would entwine. But she could tell that there was a spark there.

As time passed and they got more comfortable in each other's presence, they started to do lunches and have more significant conversations beyond work and idle chatter.

Ju confided about her insipid marriage and Terence about how intimacy-shy his wife had become post-childbirth. Each empathising with the remarkable similarities of having spouses that did not seem to want to fulfil their physical needs.

Ju knew that she was attracted to Terence and that he fancied her, as did all her colleagues, but she did not blame him as she knew she was a sexy woman and liked to dress well. She just enjoyed the knowledge that he did and that he would blush when she caught him staring at her boobs or down her blouse.

Terence had fancied Ju from the moment he met her. She was a picture of perfection to him and he knew deep down that she was completely out of his league. She was tall, with a slim waist, long legs, and perfectly proportioned breasts.

She turned heads everywhere she went, both male and female.
Back in his pre-u days, Terence had messed around with a Malay girl and had always liked dark skinned women, but he'd never met someone as sexy as Ju before.

Their fling started with a supercharged shock of electricity. They'd progressed to having more forward conversations by WhatsApp at night, but it was while working late one evening in Terence's office in a quiet corner of the 23rd floor, that it happened.

He loved how she dressed, always immaculate and stylish, but his favourite days were when her tops or dresses exposed the tops of her fantastic breasts.

It was seeing her in a purple V-neck sweater that evening that made Terence act in a way he'd never done before. Seeing it snuggly hug her lean but shapely figure, while exposing just enough of her bountiful cleavage to force his eyes to that point.

Ju knew she was late leaving but did not really want to go. They had stopped talking about work a while ago, but these chats about nothing in particular but really were fun.

The conversation was always so easy, and time often ran away from them both. Reluctantly, she started to make her way to the door. She stopped halfway across the office, still continuing the conversation.

Terence had spent a lot of time looking at Ju during their time together. He kept thinking about one of their late-night chats. She had said how much she liked simple physical contact and how it turned her on and how she liked an assertive man.

As they'd be talking that evening, he'd been imagining himself running his fingers across her skin, just tracing the neckline of her sweater. Now she was about to leave, an unusual confidence overcame him.

He stood up and started walking across the office to her. Looking straight into her eyes and controlling the space, he felt an uncontrollable pull drawing him towards her.

Ju felt her heart jump as he stood up and started walking towards her. What was he doing?
She stood motionless at first trying to work out what was happening, but when he entered her space, she instinctively took a step back and felt her back bump into the wall. He did not stop, and she did not stop him. Her heart was pounding, and her chest heaved.

Terence saw Ju move back from surprise but used his body to command the room. He could see her chest rising and falling with every breath deep and heavy.

As he reached out to her, he finally stopped, still staring into her eyes. He reached his right hand up tentatively to brush her hair behind her ear. She didn't flinch, but as they made eye contact it was like a shock wave of energy exchanged between them.

Ju hadn't been touched by another man for since she'd met her current husband, and even he never touched her like this. She felt her whole-body tingle as Terence touched her with such affection.

She held her breath as he ran his fingers down her neck and traced her neckline gently with his index fingers. She was totally lost in the sensation and closed her eyes as she savoured every moment.

His fingers felt incredible as they brushed across the exposed parts of her breasts and cleavage, and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

Terence could feel himself breathing deeply and quickly. The careful persona he had put on around Ju for so long was now in the past. He had never been this bold before and was exhilarated by everything that was happening.

He was breathing her in and wanted badly to go further but he had used up all his daring just to go this far. Her skin felt amazing and her breasts were perfect to the touch.

He finally stood back, and with shaking legs, Ju stepped forward and sat back down. She was visibly flustered, and Terence wanted to make sure she was OK.

He went over and stood close to her. "Sorry, Ju….I just acted….I… was that even OK? No of course not! What have I done?" he asked.

Ju surprised him. "That felt so good. Did you like touching me Ter?" she asked. Terence smiled meekly. The large bulge in his trousers kind of betrayed him and Ju saw him put his hand on it to hide the effect she had on him.

Ju was lost in herself. Her arousal took over as if a dormant part of herself that had been off for so many years was turned back on. She could see how hard Terence was, and just needed to touch it. She surprised herself with her next sentence: "Would you like me to put that in my mouth?" she said with a serious look in her eye.

Terence was caught completely off guard. He had no words to respond. Of course, he wanted to, but he just sat there transfixed.

The control of the situation had all of a sudden shifted completely. Shit this was the office, sure there was no-one outside his room right now but someone could just come up at a moment’s notice.

From her seated position, Ju reached forward and pulled at Terence's belt to undo it, and in no time had his trousers open and underwear down just far enough to let his cock spring free.

She could see it now standing hard and proud just at the right height. She reached her hand out and took a confident grip of his shaft, applying just the right amount of pressure. Terence's heart was in overdrive. Was this really going to happen?

Ju knew she was the queen of blow jobs. She'd been a real tease in her younger days and had learnt over the course of several boyfriends on the various hand job and blowjob techniques and had taken great pleasure in giving this gift to her lucky men before her marriage.

She had her first boyfriend at 14 and by the time she married at 23, knew how to handle cocks and how to please them. She wanted to show Terence the truth in the saying that Malay girls knew how to satisfy their men.

She leant forward and put her lips around his shaft, enveloping the head. She sucked slightly as she let her lips glide up and over his head. His cock was wide, and it felt wonderful in her mouth. Warm, rigid, and pulsing in response to her touch.

Terence knew immediately that Ju knew exactly what she was doing. He had had his cock sucked by a few women in the past, but his wife had not ever done it for him in their 10 years together.

He held back his clothes and looked down at this beautiful woman wrapping her mouth around him with clear purpose.

Ju needed to get into a better position. She wanted this act to blow Terence's mind. She guided him backwards with no resistance until Terence was now pressed up against the chair. From here she could have a lot more control. She was going to give him the blow job of his life.

She once again took hold of his shaft by the base, and then took in his entire length. He had an average length cock, but what excited her most was its girth. She had to keep her jaw wide to keep her teeth from grazing him.

With his cock in her mouth, she positioned it to let her tongue caress his head. Moving her lips up and down the shaft while using her hand at his base to hold him in position and attend carefully to his balls.

Terence had never felt anything like it. The fear of being caught was far outweighed by how incredible it all was. He reached down to hold Ju's hair out of her face and watched her expert movements as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

She was taking in the entire length then sucking as she pulled her head back, then using her hand to stroke his shaft in a metronomic sequence of movements.

He could feel his cum building and told Ju he was close. Her rhythm was perfect, and watching this beautiful woman sucking his cock with such pleasure was too much for him to hold off.

Ju could sense he was close before he even told her so. She could taste his precum and wanted the main course. She could feel him pulse with every movement of her hand and mouth.

She quickened the tempo slightly and as she could sense that he was at the point of no return, she slowed her movements to a minimum, delaying the inevitable explosion slightly.

With her lips sealed around Terence's shaft, she used her tongue to massage his head one last time, then the eruption came. Pulse after pulse of Terence's warm cum filled her mouth.

She sucked on him and stroked his shaft with her hand to milk every last drop out of him, swallowing it down, before finally releasing his now subsiding cock from her mouth.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Terence. "That was incredible."

Smiling back at him, now seated back in the chair, Ju already knew. "Good" she said, "but now I need to go, I'm so late."

"You can't go now," pleaded Terence. "I need to taste you. I need to make you cum too. "

"No, you can't," she replied.
And she meant it.

It was one thing to give into impulse and blow Terence, she was adamant there was no way she would let Terence get any closer than he did that evening. She was still somehow conflicted about letting him pleasure her.

With that, she left in a hurry and left Terence standing mesmerised by what had happened.

He finally regained his composure and made his own way out. His head was full of Ju and he could not stop smiling.

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
let me know your thoughts and up my points if you can.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
XiaoFoye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Good start TS, camping here...
Old 09-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

2nd camper here...story of a minah ...every writer who shares such long stories for our enjoyment shd be appreciated for spending time and effort to write...TS, will give u my +20 cherries asap. ...plss continue with yr next instalment when available

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Wooooooo!!!!! Great story cumming.

Camping. TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 10-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Wooooooo!!!!! Great story cumming.

Camping. TS, please continue.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 10-07-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good start to the story TS....
Old 10-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Awesome start TS! Please continue
Old 10-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Juriah ...A Short Office Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
It's been .......could not stop smiling.[/COLOR]

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************
let me know your thoughts and up my points if you can.
here are some points to keep you going.............
Old 10-07-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
PuayZupBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start, camping too!
Old 12-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the encouragement....will add on soon.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Knnor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks, please keep going!
Old 13-07-2020, 02:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

camping for updates , thanks TS
Old 13-07-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hv upped TS with my +20 points as promised ...powering UP^^his points from 986 to 1006 !...pls continue with yr sexciting story asap TS

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-07-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light

This Juriah...
Sounds like my secondary school friend...
Was she from Henderson Secondary School?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1