The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
alot of okt running on telegram these days, but still the popular hk sexpedia platform still working
Hi bro, can share the website?
Old 14-05-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdx24 View Post
Hi bro, can share the website?
Don't think can find easily. HK still in a mess, riot everywhere.

They action about how they control convid 19 very well but end of the day the rioting all that still spoilt their economy. Worst still, a country without their own soldier.
Old 16-05-2020, 04:16 AM
Samster

xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well, I am just looking for bros to share reliable okt (telegram or whatsapp etc)
Old 20-05-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdx24 View Post
well, I am just looking for bros to share reliable okt (telegram or whatsapp etc)
Just Google tsim sha Tsui Spa telegram

I wonder if they keep their masks on during the service.
Old 28-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Just Google tsim sha Tsui Spa telegram

I wonder if they keep their masks on during the service.
great, thanks for sharing, will definitely look up at hk, but not sure lah, tension between us and cn
Old 29-05-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
Don't think can find easily. HK still in a mess, riot everywhere.

They action about how they control convid 19 very well but end of the day the rioting all that still spoilt their economy. Worst still, a country without their own soldier.
That's going to change when the new security law is passed. There is a clause that allows the CCCP to bypass the HK govt and send in the PLA into HK to deal with the "terrorists".

Similar pattern to the Uighur situation in Heilongjiang...... new security legislation was passed and within days thousands of PRC Armed Police flooded in Heilongjiang in a crackdown on the Uighur "terrorists".
Old 29-05-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

XJP will crack down on all the vices in Hk, similar to what he did to DongGuan n Shanghai!
Old 30-05-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
XJP will crack down on all the vices in Hk, similar to what he did to DongGuan n Shanghai!
He is more interested in recovering the trillions that his corrupt officals funnelled out using the HK underground banking system..... hundreds if not thousands related to these corrupt officials fear being repatriated back to the mainland where they are certainly to face the death sentence.
Old 30-05-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
That's going to change when the new security law is passed. There is a clause that allows the CCCP to bypass the HK govt and send in the PLA into HK to deal with the "terrorists".

Similar pattern to the Uighur situation in Heilongjiang...... new security legislation was passed and within days thousands of PRC Armed Police flooded in Heilongjiang in a crackdown on the Uighur "terrorists".
No matter what they still belong to china, have to listen to their law and use their army.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

HKer want to have freedom and $$$ from China's economy & protection.

How XJP explains to the Chinese?

He should give HKers 50 yrs "No Change".

Economic of 1997 and no development.
Old 03-06-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

cheong safely lah
Old 07-06-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lee_vice_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be careful
Old 10-07-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

I tot HK said they very good in handling this Convid thing after the experience of SAR. Look, now what happen again. Never said too early.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeith View Post
I tot HK said they very good in handling this Convid thing after the experience of SAR. Look, now what happen again. Never said too early.
Some said the protests in late June/early July might hv played a part in the outbreak.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
alot of okt running on telegram these days, but still the popular hk sexpedia platform still working
PM me and share your Telegram ID, I'll send you all the details... a lot of action from all price range.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1