The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzcracker View Post
seems like no one been posting here...

I always like ML with clean shaven pussy (a bit hair like brazillian type ok). so that even if dont have FJ, the roaming would be nicer and wetter. If in yoga pants can even see camel toes sometimes. That is a major turn on for me.

Discovered that Sa has a shaved pussy as her shop does waxing & IPL, so she and her colleagues would do each other.

I got SA to do a basic waxing, and then top up for full relaxing therapy (with p. massage). SHe is quite generous with her oil usage during the p massage so the entry and re-entry was pleasing.

When flipped over, the treatment was even intense. Nice stereo and expression. Make you feel like a hero. heehee huge ego booster.

Left poorer but darn happy
Definitely must try.
Old 19-03-2024, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I always like ML with clean shaven pussy (a bit hair like brazillian type ok). so that even if dont have FJ, the roaming would be nicer and wetter. If in yoga pants can even see camel toes sometimes. That is a major turn on for me.

Discovered that Sa has a shaved pussy as her shop does waxing & IPL, so she and her colleagues would do each other.

I got SA to do a basic waxing, and then top up for full relaxing therapy (with p. massage). SHe is quite generous with her oil usage during the p massage so the entry and re-entry was pleasing.

When flipped over, the treatment was even intense. Nice stereo and expression. Make you feel like a hero. heehee huge ego booster.

Hi bro, can share the contact?
Old 19-03-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ml name Sara?
Old 20-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
jonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjonnyboi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am into grooming services
Care to share contact
TIA

Quote:

Old 27-03-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 1
Gabriel210823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
I am keen to exchange too i have 2
Can share the CTC? TIA.
Old 28-03-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

Miss Y***
24hrs Operating hours

Look (样貌): A+
GFE(女友感): A+
Massage(按摩): B
Attitude(服务态度): A+
Overall(整体评分): 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Been visiting her since January & she is my go to for the long term... Her hygiene & shape are like.... Fuuuuyooooo!!!!! & to top it off with her outstanding GFE !

Can add her WeChat; yaonuli315
to book a slot...
Old 02-04-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -508 / Power: 0
Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian

Lately encounter 2 MLs from SLG with nicely shaved pussy and allow painting.
One at Orchard and one at GL.
Both ONLY offer HJ and SN but managed to unlock 🤣
Old 02-04-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
beamsboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaking69 View Post
Nico also fully waxed , mama-mia . Will be back for more Unlock treasures .Lol.
Contact in url which in main thread .Please upz my point Kam sia

Have a smashing /bing bang bonk long weekend and Happy Deepavali Holiday to all
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/nicole-massage/

https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=nicole
this nicole can play till got dragon all come out one. Bang her with that big booty is damn shiok. If ur tired she can continue banging you till u cum one LOL.
Old 06-04-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AGoodBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Old 07-04-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Gtti is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Bro canpm for contact?
Old 07-04-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dfoo666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Quick summary :
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Bro, can share CTC?
Old 09-04-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post

Can share ctc of this gem? tks.
Old 14-04-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1557 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant futurePeePeeBoyinSG has a brilliant future

A few days rb.gy ago, wanted to visit tall Viet MM @ Bugis who has totally shaven south, and one of the most yummy and juicy I have seen in years.
But /xbwp76 she was code red.
Planning for my next visit very soon.
Old 14-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Quick summary :

Life is good.
Wow who is this Viet? Sounds yummy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1