The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Michkazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Franco_Barsei;20221918]You say leh.

Nowdays almost most of them is fully book? Most of them either no reply or reply full for the day.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
iminnocent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, any ML for Xiao Qing?

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-qing-massage/

TIA
Old 18-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Michkazuki;20221928]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You say leh.

Nowdays almost most of them is fully book? Most of them either no reply or reply full for the day.
That's the point I'm trying to make la. There are really no ang pais now. What we have now are a hell lot more customers than there are MLs. So good or bad, the ML has a lot of business.

They are not APs, they are all just very busy.

Even lulu, a full service milf is now often booked solid.
Old 18-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Don’t bother if ML doesn’t take your booking seriously
Good ones will remember or take actions to remember your booking
Old 18-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Don’t bother if ML doesn’t take your booking seriously
Good ones will remember or take actions to remember your booking
Hahaha that's another issue. Now all dont really bother because all have long long queue. You come dont come also not bothered because there are so many to replace you. So really no need to be good at this time. Just look at their attitude and behaviours. Lol.
Old 18-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Yes, agree. Very hard to book these days. Some are very selective on their clients. One new FL even quoted me $300 one shot. It's crazy. So I am sticking to my regulars for now.
Old 18-09-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Anyone tried Lily for SGBEAUTY before? http://sgbeautycastle.info/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Looked like the new listing but blurred image......if it's her, she has got a hot body...
Yeah, looks great. Have you try her yet, bro? If yes, can share FR please?
Old 18-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
It is not a mini waterbed. Last year, it used to be a normal-size air mattress. But it is no longer inflatable!
Last year already punctured with duck tape cover up, was only half inflatable that mini one....lol....
Old 18-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Web sites down again? Can’t access SLG, beautycastle
Old 18-09-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Web sites down again? Can’t access SLG, beautycastle
Try this, should be able to:-

http://sgbeautycastle.info/
Old 18-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Qing Tian:

Looks: 7.5/10 - She is pretty but I don't think she is like 9/10 pretty
Body: 8/10 - Her boobs are enhanced for sure
Sensual: 5/10? - damn standard not much roaming
Hair: 10/10 - Wondering how Qing Tian keeps her hair smelling so good when she is a smoker(?). Saw like 2 packs of cigarettes on her table unless those weren't hers.
Attitude: 5/10 - Many bros mentioned that she likes to probe about our profession, etc; she also asked.

Rtm - with the limited selection of girls even someone like Qing Tian I would consider rtm but i think save money better
Old 18-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
FR for Qing Tian:

Looks: 7.5/10 - She is pretty but I don't think she is like 9/10 pretty
Body: 8/10 - Her boobs are enhanced for sure
Sensual: 5/10? - damn standard not much roaming
Hair: 10/10 - Wondering how Qing Tian keeps her hair smelling so good when she is a smoker(?). Saw like 2 packs of cigarettes on her table unless those weren't hers.
Attitude: 5/10 - Many bros mentioned that she likes to probe about our profession, etc; she also asked.

Rtm - with the limited selection of girls even someone like Qing Tian I would consider rtm but i think save money better
Tks for the FR ,added to your points.many bros had tried and it seems like you are the only one mentioned that her boobs is enhanced.can any bros who had tried verify?
Old 18-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
You mean BJ right? Never heard of ML charge xtra for BF..if yes then she is the first outrageous lol
Bj need top up bf also need
Old 18-09-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr for https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/

Friday morning msged a few mls only aimee got back to me got a slot and confirmed quicked.
Location 7/10 okay by bus, mrt maybe 10 mins walk. Car idk
Looks 9/10 with light makeup looks syt im guess age 24 or 25
Massage 9/10 real good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok but actually i crying cos so pain but must act man lol
Sensual 9/10 during massage have slight brushes along ur butt and teasing here and there. Will start with tickling first then flip over to bed to continue.
Ohya she has two beds one for massgae one for hj so professionall😀
Then continue with catbath slow and steady hj. Her moans and licking of your nipples sure make u shoot in no time. After surrender,wash up hug pay money byebye in and out in 1 hour.
RTM? yes.
Old 18-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Mr for https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/

Friday morning msged a few mls only aimee got back to me got a slot and confirmed quicked.
Location 7/10 okay by bus, mrt maybe 10 mins walk. Car idk
Looks 9/10 with light makeup looks syt im guess age 24 or 25
Massage 9/10 real good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok but actually i crying cos so pain but must act man lol
Sensual 9/10 during massage have slight brushes along ur butt and teasing here and there. Will start with tickling first then flip over to bed to continue.
Ohya she has two beds one for massgae one for hj so professionall😀
Then continue with catbath slow and steady hj. Her moans and licking of your nipples sure make u shoot in no time. After surrender,wash up hug pay money byebye in and out in 1 hour.
RTM? yes.
surprise on the guess of age, mint look so much younger than her and 26 this year. she look more like early 30s type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1