The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;20217008]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
This is HER right

I pass to people who liked to bonked GILF. I think she still Malaysia. Near PGRM...Last I saw her wechat moments

By the way she is half mongolian. By the way way mongolian girls are famous in Malaysia ever since 2006 the mongolian girl Sharribu was murdered by najib police bodyguards 😁😁
Ooooo..... mongolia goat milk..
kudos to you coz Najib is still BossKu....
Old 16-09-2020, 05:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

what a coincidence that she is mentioned here again after such a long time. i see she just reappeared on another forum yesterday (which is where i got the photos below). here is the promo:

full service in private apartment taman maluri area
- 1 hour 1 shot RM150
- 1 hour unlimited shot RM200
- 2 hours unlimited shot RM250
- 3 hours unlimited shot RM400
- more than 3 hours pls contact
- 6am to 10pm daily

note: (1) i am not advertising for her (2) i have never bonked her (3) i am not interested to bonk her (4) any bros interested to find her can easily search on google because she is quite famous

Old 16-09-2020, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
what a coincidence that she is mentioned here again after such a long time. i see she just reappeared on another forum yesterday (which is where i got the photos below). here is the promo:

- 1 hour 1 shot RM150
- 6am to 10pm daily

note: G]
Bai mu dan the most beautiful china girl in Malaysia 😁I can't wait to suck her boobs 😄
Old 16-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Bai mu dan the most beautiful china girl in Malaysia 😁I can't wait to suck her boobs 😄
You taste is high power level ......
Old 16-09-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mantaray79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Link to that forum please
Old 16-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mantaray79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

- 1 hour 1 shot RM150
- 6am to 10pm daily

note: (1) i am not advertising for her (2) i have never bonked her (3) i am not interested to bonk her (4) any bros interested to find her can easily search on google because she is quite famous

Link for that forum please
Old 16-09-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Meanwhile in Ipoh...

Restaurant raided for offering sex as ‘dessert’

Authorities raided a restaurant in Ipoh that offered sex services after meals, reported Harian Metro.

A total of 19 Chinese national sex workers aged between 28 and 50 were nabbed during the raid.

Sex after meal services were offered only during weekends.

Perak Immigration Department chief Kamalludin Ismail said they carried out the raid at a restaurant and pub on Saturday following a public tip-off.

He said the guest relation officers would entice customers to an apartment nearby after a meal.

The Star article from today
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...sex-as-dessert

Original Harian Metro article from 14 Sept
https://www.hmetro.com.my/mutakhir/2...ngkar-menu-gro

Old 16-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantaray79 View Post
Link for that forum please
My cheongster friends & Brothers

Please be forewarned that these photos of Bai Mulan are very old photos!!!
Only men in their seventies go to bonk her. If you are 20-something, 50-year Bai Mulan should pay you for sucking your dick!

Anyone interested in another GILF can contact me for Ah Ling's number, based in Kepong. She was the only WL who allowed me to throat-fuck her and cum inside.
That was 5-6 years ago. Ah Ling is now probably in her early 50's already.
Old 17-09-2020, 02:42 AM
Samster

Just came back after spending 2 hours with my ace popiah 'girlfriend'. By now i think can call her girlfriend already lah. Today service included full body massage + she spend around 10 minutes pulling white hair one by one from my head. At first i thought she was kidding around by pulling a few. In the end pull out 30+ hairs. Thankfully my downstairs got no white hair!

Damage no change, just 100 for such great GFE. Didn't have extra on me today so didn't tip but still no complaints from her, smile and hug to thank me as usual. She also told me nowadays due to slow business, she offer overnight starting 12am til anytime before noon. Unlimited shots @ 500.

Most of her customers only do 1-2 shots even though overnight, because no stamina and/or prefer to just spend time with her (even though chatting still need to use google translate, she speaks very little mandarin, no english). I told her if can tapau her back to my place then i don't mind paying even abit more but sadly she is one of those WLs under "safety contract" so stuck in pudu at all times. (Some girls at ace are free to go shopping mall, holiday in langkawi, do outcall overnight etc)

Besides this, i can report that ace is business as usual, just slower. Less customers due to foreign workers afraid of being caught during RMCO SOP checks (not raid). But even when i left at 2am there were 30+ WLs at cafe floor and a big group of around 10 customers just arrived.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week visit ah sun since she message me she going back to vietnam and not consider coming back.
This time she attitude change very cooperate and horny, this could be due to lack of customer.

Spend about 2 hours plus until got customer call. Yesterday receive message from her oredy safe to arrive her home at vietnam.
Old 17-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Flora98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Look a bit old le bro lol
Old 18-09-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

Only men in their seventies go to bonk her. If you are 20-something, 50-year Bai Mulan should pay you for sucking your dick!

Anyone interested in another GILF can contact me for Ah Ling's number, based in Kepong. She was the only WL who allowed me to throat-fuck her and cum inside.

I can't believe it! Three fuckers PM me for the contact number of Ah Ling! She's a grandma who allows throat-fucking. I've replied to the 3 cheongster-brudders but dunno whether she is still in this profession or not or whether she has changed her HP number. She wear specs and you can also cum on her face...
Old 18-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I can't believe it! Three fuckers PM me for the contact number of Ah Ling! She's a grandma who allows throat-fucking. I've replied to the 3 cheongster-brudders but dunno whether she is still in this profession or not or whether she has changed her HP number. She wear specs and you can also cum on her face...
Maybe they are uncles or, boys with special hobby.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have to agree with you on this. After years in china overseas posting from 2011 to 2015.I observed that China girls have a big spending habit especially those who work in the vice trade. Money easy come easy go.needless to say most are still in the vice trade at age 50 or 60😁😀.a leopard will never change its spots.the world oldest prostitute is a 80 years old Japanese lady😀
Old 19-09-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, totally agreed. Hard earned money very difficult to depart; sometimes , many times think over, once already departed, also want to think whether is good or regret. This is normal human behaviour. Also, some thinking whether can make back or earn back fast enough. After all the years of earning easy money, is hard to break away from this habits and to give up this traditional job. This job requires sacrifices too - human dignity - but the money commensurates all that. Additional benefits, U get fulfilling sxual satisfaction too if u have nymphomaniac urges in u too. For undesirable side effects; u controlled the situation,.....make condoms ur weapons......good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1