The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanny View Post
fr is good , but which ml, can share name ?
Samsters go for hunting bro, share the experience. If collect fr but no hunting also no point. Discover yourselves. Place is there.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 13
buigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuigongzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

so i was trying to find the place recommended by bro zexify but noob me went to the wrong place.

same austin area. Set up is pretty similar to kings spa pre-covid period. decent massage with a happy ending.

Already shared the place with one of the bro and am heading in this weekend too so hopefully i can find back the place before sharing the location. as mentioned above is went to the wrong place than found this gem.

The ladies there seems pretty good at least base on the few i saw while waiting around. 20-30s and slim thai/viet girls i believe.

go in strip and change to a small disposal brief before massage. small teasing on the balls during the massage before the golden question at the end.

Massage is $98 , the rest let me go in one more time to confirm the price

Rarely log in here but shared with a bro here who seems pretty active so hopefully he can find the place too will update next week when i can
Old 20-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 8
zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!

Felt I owed bro Zexify a review ahahaha after asking him for all the contacts.

Communication: Telegram. Dude handling the account might have a daily limit to answering questions. Hahaha... However, was really friendly when I finally decided to just do walk in.

Location: Rather hard to locate in Mount Austin. Would need to ask him once you arrive at his pin drop reply was immediate. Walked up the stairs and met the bro at the counter. Friendly and managed to choose the girl I wanted.

Ambience: 2/10 Very dark and segregated by curtains, with mattress on the floor. eyes will have to take sometime to settle.theres like a small dim light per section but still very dark. Can hear people talk. Can also hear KTV next-door

Massage Therapist:All are hot.
Looks: 20% discount off the picture but still super cute.
GFE:6/10 chatty not too bad
Massage: 4/10 not here for the massage
Service: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Damage: RM 125 + Rm 150 for the topless HJ + BF option rather expensive given the environment and options elsewhere.

RTM: Might not. maybe if I wanna try the other girls. But most definitely not for the massage

PROs: If you wanna try SYT NLs then this is the place.Wished they would upgrade the area would not mine paying a little bit more for better rooms.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any to recommend nearer to JB town? Like sentosa, ksl, city square areas? I don't drive so Austin not so convenient for me
Old 25-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ironman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited King Spa, good service. 60+rm for 1 hour thai massage + 100rm for special with auto roam.
Old 26-05-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman1977 View Post
Visited King Spa, good service. 60+rm for 1 hour thai massage + 100rm for special with auto roam.
Meaning 50 hj 50 for autoroam and undressing? Any ML to recommend?
Old 26-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any place in jb that dies nuru? Muss rhe sliding and accident poking....
Old 27-05-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

--deleted--

Last edited by vicocg45; 27-05-2022 at 02:10 AM. Reason: aa
Old 27-05-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman1977 View Post
What no you had? What's ML like? Avg/pretty/young/old? Do the ML remove masks?
Old 28-05-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Thanks to bro zexify went down jb to look for nasi lemak. Ended up with 2 experiences in a day!

FR1 Bombshell studio - telegram listed in this thread
Walk in to this place with no bookkng, chatted with the bro on telegram. Take note you get faster replies if chat with him in malay, can use Google translate plus limited malay from friends haha
ML : Laila or Layla
Look : wear mask the whole time but can see she look ok. A bit meaty, but fair and smooth skin
Gfe : 0 even tho i tried to break the ice by chatting in malay
Massage : she started on my legs which is really weird cos normally they do your back first. No strength but can see got technique. Thinking she might have been a foot or leg massage therapist last time.
Service: ask me flip over, then straight away start tuggy in 1 pattern, no touching balls nothing, very mechanical and like dunno how to handle a cock, her back was towards me, never ask for extras or take offf top. Can get me hard but can't make me cum. I totally lost the mood and ask her stop. She said ok then straightaway left. I'm like wtf....

Maybe I should have booked a girl in advance instead. Will try again next time with different girl. Take note the curtain and mattress damn cui, best to bring own towel to put on mattress. Not happy I can't release before going back sg, search on wechat while at komtar and bingo! Found another NL, this time at apartment. Turns out it was so convenient from where I was. She a bit rubber band time so had to wait awhile before she met me and bring up to apartment. Nice looking place and has dedicated room for massage. Turns out she's indon but have been in Malaysia for very long time. Very chatty and told me her sex escapades with her ex husband. Make me horny and ask if she do full, but she said no. Her massage was frickig good, hard and really got strength can tell she's trained in real indon massage. Massage back and legs, crack here and there, shiok. Once flip over omg she turn into tiger sia. I opted for b2b and she strip to her panties and just fling herself to me. She rub herself on me and sucked my nipples while her hand was busy tugging me. Came in no time and she asked me to shower with her. She gave me good scrub and let me clean up after that. Excellent service and will definitely come back to her. Her wechat is zackajak77. But remember their timing is a bit rubber timing so might have to wait awhile even if you've booked appointment with her.

That's the end of my adventure, luckily got haply ending ;D
Old 28-05-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks to bro zexify went down jb to look for nasi lemak. Ended up with 2 experiences in a day!

FR1 Bombshell studio - telegram listed in this thread
Walk in to this place with no bookkng, chatted with the bro on telegram. Take note you get faster replies if chat with him in malay, can use Google translate plus limited malay from friends haha
ML : Laila or Layla
Look : wear mask the whole time but can see she look ok. A bit meaty, but fair and smooth skin
Gfe : 0 even tho i tried to break the ice by chatting in malay
Massage : she started on my legs which is really weird cos normally they do your back first. No strength but can see got technique. Thinking she might have been a foot or leg massage therapist last time.
Service: ask me flip over, then straight away start tuggy in 1 pattern, no touching balls nothing, very mechanical and like dunno how to handle a cock, her back was towards me, never ask for extras or take offf top. Can get me hard but can't make me cum. I totally lost the mood and ask her stop. She said ok then straightaway left. I'm like wtf....

Maybe I should have booked a girl in advance instead. Will try again next time with different girl. Take note the curtain and mattress damn cui, best to bring own towel to put on mattress. Not happy I can't release before going back sg, search on wechat while at komtar and bingo! Found another NL, this time at apartment. Turns out it was so convenient from where I was. She a bit rubber band time so had to wait awhile before she met me and bring up to apartment. Nice looking place and has dedicated room for massage. Turns out she's indon but have been in Malaysia for very long time. Very chatty and told me her sex escapades with her ex husband. Make me horny and ask if she do full, but she said no. Her massage was frickig good, hard and really got strength can tell she's trained in real indon massage. Massage back and legs, crack here and there, shiok. Once flip over omg she turn into tiger sia. I opted for b2b and she strip to her panties and just fling herself to me. She rub herself on me and sucked my nipples while her hand was busy tugging me. Came in no time and she asked me to shower with her. She gave me good scrub and let me clean up after that. Excellent service and will definitely come back to her. Her wechat is zackajak77. But remember their timing is a bit rubber timing so might have to wait awhile even if you've booked appointment with her.

That's the end of my adventure, luckily got haply ending ;D
Good stuff bro, thanks for sharing your adventures!
for the Indo ML, what’s the damage?
Old 28-05-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Good stuff bro, thanks for sharing your adventures!
for the Indo ML, what’s the damage?
Cheap compared to sg pricing bro, ringgit 150 for massage and hj, 100 for b2b. She doesn't do bj or fj so I just left it at that. Still remember the feeling, she damn slutty and notti, can't wait for next time haha
Old 29-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 15
cornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of lightcornyham is a glorious beacon of light

Went for the indo. I like the petite size. Spank her ass during b2b
Old 29-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyham View Post
Went for the indo. I like the petite size. Spank her ass during b2b
Shiok right bro! I still remember when she went tigress, I was like woah is she going to rape me haha...
Old 30-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
pingpongboy11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What is the damage now ? MCO time very cheap . 1 hour only RM40 . HJ only RM30
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1