The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
5555 now this thread being hijacked by a&w
Hahaha yah later all kena labeled as A&W Restaurant sales executives.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha yah later all kena labeled as A&W Restaurant sales executives.
... safer to be A&W steal th agent.......
Old 19-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes, they are famous for rootbeer with ice cream.
Eh.. its called root beer float la... u tat old meh??? Knn.. 55555...

We going to HDY soon.. got any goot lobangs boh? jimfairy already posted some tips on wechat girls liao.. seems like new distribution channel to get the kok kok keh... hahaha... gai la.... yup.. bro jimfairy good tips to see the lady first in lobby, if good then go room if not reject.. heng never give room number first ar bo later like gorilla type or katoey then give her our room number then really siao liao.. 5555
Old 19-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
bro jimfairy good tips to see the lady first in lobby, if good then go room if not reject.. heng never give room number first ar bo later like gorilla type or katoey then give her our room number then really siao liao.. 5555
Well, is juz our experiences.. so share share here.....
Old 20-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow A&W Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
safer to be A&W steal th agent.......
Yup!

Hope menu price transparent.
Old 20-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh.. its called root beer float la... u tat old meh??? Knn.. 55555...
NNKC... so many yrs, cannot remember....

Quote:
We going to HDY soon.. got any goot lobangs boh?
Come BKK... boring Hatyai. I bring u go boom boom for 500thb....
Old 22-01-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
NNKC... so many yrs, cannot remember....

Come BKK... boring Hatyai. I bring u go boom boom for 500thb....
Bkk no booking gal leh.. 500baht puying is katoey ah?
Old 22-01-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pure straight ger.
Old 22-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, up u my 11 humble points.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 23-01-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Never heard b4. Will ask around if i plan to go there again.
Tong Nga Chang waterfalls is in Songkla (also known as 7 storey waterfalls by the locals)...... however not worth going there now as the water has dried up and the waterfall is now a trickle and sometimes no water at all.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
....... Macdonald later ard 1982, first open at liat tower, orchard road..
McDonald's was opened in October 1979.... I happened to be one of those idiots that queued for hours at Liat Towers on their opening day to buy my first Big Mac meal.
Old 23-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
McDonald's was opened in October 1979.... I happened to be one of those idiots that queued for hours at Liat Towers on their opening day to buy my first Big Mac meal.
Oh... thxs for Ur info... hehe.. 1979, I only know how to play goli.. how I know take bus to orchard rd la....
Old 23-01-2015, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Oh... thxs for Ur info... hehe.. 1979, I only know how to play goli.. how I know take bus to orchard rd la....
Talked until 1979
Old 23-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
cubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycubezero79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

seniors, anyone can intro me any gd attitude (average or gd looking) lady at see kim yong farm? As in the type that dont run out halfway and dont get abusive or show attitude? I m more of e "being bullied" type of guy
Old 23-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubezero79 View Post
seniors, anyone can intro me any gd attitude (average or gd looking) lady at see kim yong farm? As in the type that dont run out halfway and dont get abusive or show attitude? I m more of e "being bullied" type of guy
Hmmm.. i dun think anyone here can promise or guarantee u abt gd attitude gals in any farms in hatyai. Papi only want to earn money, so they will promote his gals to u...even if the gals run away.. the Papi can't do anything too or will refund u the money...
u can go page 896 n read my comments n precautions abt wechat gals in hatyai. Hope its help...

Last edited by jimfairy; 23-01-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1